Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Razzie style soap awards :P

Options
  • 13-04-2012 10:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭

Some soap actors need to be put to shame. Who would you hand the worst actor/actress/couple/soap award. I think Fair City is a really good comedy.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,133 ✭✭✭FloatingVoter

Dave Duffy (Leo) would win each award every year. Theres actually a door on Fair City thats a better "actor" than him.

• Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭pavcro10

My vote would be Caoimhe for worst actress.
    Decco/Zumo/Louie/Leo for worst actor. Take your pick from those

• Registered Users Posts: 3,003 ✭✭✭bijapos

I only watch Corrie.

Worst Actor: Dev. Annoying and can only speak in one grating tone.

Worst Actress: Mary, Norris' sidekick. Permanently shoving something into her gob, pointless charachter as well. Kirsty the loco copper and Faye get runners up prizes here with an honourable mention to Tracey Barlow. Bad actresses all of them.

Worst Couple: Eileen and Paul. Utterly ridiculous storyline that's demeaning to Alzheimers sufferers and their families and friends.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,006 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Worst Actress:

Corrie - Carla, Tracey, Stella, Eva, Sunita, Michelle
    Emmerdale - Katie, Brenda, Gennie, Amy
    Eastenders - Mandy, Lucy, Lauren, Roxy, Abi
    Hollyoaks - All the female cast except the actress who plays Jacqui McQueen
    Fair City - Caoimhe, Ingrid, Neasa, Lucy, Jo

Worst Actor:

Corrie - Karl, Dev,
    Emmerdale - Nikhil, Jai, Cameron, Andy, Adam, Alex
    Eastenders - Ben, Tyler
    Hollyoaks - All the male cast except the actor who plays Brendan Brady
    Fair City - Louie, Paul, Tommy,

• Registered Users Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭tvercetti

Stop the Leo bashing, he is a wasted talent, the writers aren't using him to his full potential, I could see him successfully playing a pimp or just general all around gangster. I am hoping in the coming year we see the taxi business go into debt and Leo resorting to all sorts to get himself out of debt. I see him as a Walt (Breaking Bad) type figure.

• Advertisement
Advertisement