Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to Buy (including discount codes) & other links

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭Green Hornet

Hi there. Great work guys you're doing here.
    Just a quick questin. Im vaping now for around 4 weeks. I love it, so does my wife. Im using ego-w, and Im looking to buy a few more clearomizers( cartomizers, cartridges or what ever is called). Just cant find any suplier in IRL. Any advice where I could get it.
    Any help is appriciated.

You can buy the body (i.e. the clear tank bit) on e-cigshop.eu

http://e-cigshop.eu/e-cig-components-spare-parts/eGo-W-Cartomiser-body

• Registered Users Posts: 9 vaperhead82

You can buy the body (i.e. the clear tank bit) on e-cigshop.eu

http://e-cigshop.eu/e-cig-components-spare-parts/eGo-W-Cartomiser-body

@GRYZOR: sorry, yes Im using ego-w, so clearos for that.
    @ Green Hornet: Thanks for that, I used that shop befor but they are out of stock and they wont have them till maybe 2-3 wks. I still have two of them working but they are comming to their end.
    :eek:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

http://www.bestecig.ie/atomizers.html#eGoW_Set

this what you mean? all I could find for ego w on irish sites, eveyrone seems to have dropped it in favour of the imist and ego-c
    it's prefilled with 24mg marlboro though, so might not work for you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭Green Hornet

http://www.bestecig.ie/atomizers.html#eGoW_Set

this what you mean? all I could find for ego w on irish sites, eveyrone seems to have dropped it in favour of the imist and ego-c
    it's prefilled with 24mg marlboro though, so might not work for you

In my experience both the eGo-C and imist outperform the eGo-W anyway. I'd recommend that he change to one of those from the eGo-W. Just my experience anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 vaperhead82

Thanks for that. Ego-w suits me now, I just fill up the clearoomizer in the morning and it will last me all day long.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 3,709 Mod ✭✭✭✭eeloe

A couple of mates have the W kit...picked them up in non official Joye Copy kits....

One LOVES it, and is using the same tank since they day she got it, and vaping a very thick cherry juice, and it's still fine, nice strong flavour from it.

another, the wick burnt out after two days...luck of the draw i guess! :)

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,689 Mod ✭✭✭✭stevenmu

I got two of them a while back. One worked great until I killed it by overfilling, not huge amounts of vapour, but nice flavour and th. The other didn't work great at all, very funny draw and not much of anything from it.

• Registered Users Posts: 984 ✭✭✭newmark

I just realised I had this ad up in the wrong thread when I was looking for it to mark it as gone but its gone to a new home anyway and its a new vaper so hope you enjoy :)

I have a 50ml bottle of strong Rye4 (18mg) there that I got from Bargain Vapour last week and I don't like it, but one man's poison and all that someone else may love it.
    If anyone want it for free just PM me and I'll post it off to you or it can be collected also.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭derra

Heavens Gifts: 5% off coupon code: Cvpforum
    Usually takes about 8 days to receive an order.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 nadel302008

I ordered on Friday morning with ezsmoke.ie got a dispatch note in the evening and goods arrived on basic postage today. Brilliant !!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭Stefan_Cork

viks75 wrote: »
    I bought black one (atty only) from e-cigshop.eu Have been using it for 3 weeks now. I am not the guy to be really saving my hardware, but one i see definately. Everything is fine with the gunmetal paint. Doesn't peel off at all. Have got only small marks on it after is fell down on the street... :o

Haven't tried the silver one though... ;)

Yeah absolutely agree,

on mine its only on the batteries, the atty's are grand funny enough.
    But as i sais before its only cosmetically and doesnt bother me much nor its functionality.

I got mine from a different supplier than you.

I still recommend em to friends as its quite a solid system and can be used with loads of carts n stuff to swap around and/or have different flavours going.

Oh yeah here's a few pics : 4 pics of my batteries

Cool system that got me onto ecigs/vaping and will have always that special place and use in my now big collection, hehe.

cheerio

http://www.vapourtrails.tv/?page_id=3132

rawveg has a somewhat regular (i think he's been sick lately so no recent episodes) podcast about vaping here. It's pretty interesting. He did an ep on cartomisers, an ep on bottom feeders he tends to pick a theme and then spend an hour talking about it. ive watched a few episodes tonight and I'll be going over the archives in the coming days/weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 984 ✭✭✭newmark

http://www.vapourtrails.tv/?page_id=3132

rawveg has a somewhat regular (i think he's been sick lately so no recent episodes) podcast about vaping here. It's pretty interesting. He did an ep on cartomisers, an ep on bottom feeders he tends to pick a theme and then spend an hour talking about it. ive watched a few episodes tonight and I'll be going over the archives in the coming days/weeks.

I watched his videos on the Bulli, he is very good. I must watch that one you linked now sounds interesting.

it really is, i cant remember what the eps were about now as I had them on in the background while i was doing other stuff but even just for something to stick on for an hour in the background they were very interesting. like a radio show, but not ****

• Registered Users Posts: 280 ✭✭Rodar08

Hey guys, I'm totally confused by all the codes and tank talk etc. can somebody tell me what I need to buy? I smoke silk cut purple so def need something light that won't choke me, I've had a cough since Christmas, it's. Lot better but it's just not going to go away completely I reckon until I give the smokes up.

So silk cut purple, between 10 and 15 a day. Any help really appreciated :) oh and where should I order from? Thanks :)

few threads from people asking the same question as you (not being snippy, just be useful for you to read :) )

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056623017
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056604531

id reccomend the dual coil cartomiser set up as I did in those threads
    http://e-smokeireland.eu/epages/950002218.sf/en_IE/?ObjectPath=/Shops/950002218/Products/DCCXLKIT

nice and simple to use, batteries will last a day or two before needing to be recharged. replacement cartomisers are cheap and available from just about every one of the irish websites. plus once you have the batteries you can try a different set up if you want to just by buying the atomiser/cartomiser seperately and throwing it onto the battery

youd probably want to go for 12mg or 18mg juices, try the 18's first and if they're too strong head for the 12's i'd say. juices are a kinda personal thing, some juices i might love and the next might hate so it might take you a little while before you find something you really like

• Registered Users Posts: 280 ✭✭Rodar08

Fantastic Sir DIgby Chicken Ceaser, thanks very much :)

http://e-smokeireland.eu/epages/950002218.sf/en_IE/?ObjectPath=/Shops/950002218/Categories/Drip_Tips

youll wanna throw one of these into your order too, they're not neccesary but you can slot them into the top of the cartomiser. increases the overall length but it's easier to wrap your lips around a drip tip than the top of the cartomiser itself, which can get pretty hot if you're chain-vaping

from that website i'd reccomend the strawberry milkshake juice, definitely reccomend it :)
    from some of the other sites, with the dekang juices.. winston/wensten, deluxe tobacco or some of irishvapers whitelabel juices or even thebestshops liqua range are pretty good.

• Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭chacal

Anyone have any experience of the ego-c atties? Looking for type B at the moment but doesn't appear to be too many local suppliers

• Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭derra

chacal wrote: »
    Anyone have any experience of the ego-c atties? Looking for type B at the moment but doesn't appear to be too many local suppliers

If you can wait 8 days or so, seems like a good deal.
    http://www.heaven-gifts.com/product-431.html

http://www.heaven-gifts.com/gallery-185.html

No warranty with those.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭chacal

Good prices alright over on the ego-c atties

• Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭mrplop

Can Britvapes be added to the list of trusted vendors?

I've had a couple of dealings with him and his service is stellar - definitely a great vendor especially for getting items from the UK to Ireland in lightning fashion and bloody great prices too.

• Registered Users Posts: 654 ✭✭✭Hunter Mahan

mrplop wrote: »
    Can Britvapes be added to the list of trusted vendors?

I've had a couple of dealings with him and his service is stellar - definitely a great vendor especially for getting items from the UK to Ireland in lightning fashion and bloody great prices too.

I think you may have to PM mewso..

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 8,781 Mod ✭✭✭✭mewso

I think you may have to PM mewso..

if nothing happens.

ezsmoke 's boge carto starter kit now has the option of SR or LR cartos instead of just SR like it did before

i guess now I can confuse people looking to get into vaping even more in the future as I try to explain the differences between dual coils and lr boges

--edit

huh, vapourstore now doing boges in both resistances too

boges boges everywhere

bloody hell, i must remember to check all the irish sites on a more regular basis

vapourstore are now selling 50ml bottles of dk-tab

guess I know what I'll be vaping next week

--edit

AND TBS?

wtf

i take my eye off the ball for one month and everyone gets my favourite juices in 50ml

• Registered Users Posts: 48 PROJECTSKYLINE

Great, are we finally allowed to directly promote our offers on here??:D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 8,781 Mod ✭✭✭✭mewso

Guys I have been speaking English up to now haven't I? Vendors are not allowed to advertise their business in any way. I have no control over this. It's a simple fact. Bannings without prejudice if this happens again.

• Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭Bubba9

I think a lot of people here also subscribe to UK Vapers. Would it be a good idea if some of the vendors opened a thread on the Irish section to promote their stuff. Maybe it's only allowed in the vendor section but worth a try.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭achieve

Bubba9 wrote: »
    I think a lot of people here also subscribe to UK Vapers. Would it be a good idea if some of the vendors opened a thread on the Irish section to promote their stuff. Maybe it's only allowed in the vendor section but worth a try.

On UKV, vendors are only allowed to post "offers" in the Vendors section. Still, it's better than nothing. Maybe the vaping community in Ireland is still not large enough, but I reckon it could do with its own standalone forum. I could set up same, but as a vendor something like this is probably best setup bu somebody who is not a vendor. I'm sure vendors would come onboard with advertising etc.

Advertisement