Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

cheapish hairdressers in the city

• 23-03-2012 5:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 39

Hi guys,

I searched to see if there was a thread on this already but they are all very old. Can someone recommend a decent, good value hairdressers in Cork city?
    Also my hairs a bit different, half my head is shaved, so not a place that's scared to cut/shave your hair if you know what I mean! Moneys tight too, so like not Peter Mark's prices!
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭booboo88

Hi guys,

I searched to see if there was a thread on this already but they are all very old. Can someone recommend a decent, good value hairdressers in Cork city?
    Also my hairs a bit different, half my head is shaved, so not a place that's scared to cut/shave your hair if you know what I mean! Moneys tight too, so like not Peter Mark's prices!

Peter marks do a mon to wed deal for 15eur

• Registered Users Posts: 8,638 ✭✭✭Milly33

Hi If tis of any help. Simone Best now they are in Ballintemple more or less but my sister went up there at the weekend and got her hair cut €40 for wash, cut (inc stlye) which was great think it is €20 for wash and blow dry. But have to say the girl who done my sister hair was loverly Martina.

One bad thing about the place is that it could do with a bit of a clean and lick of paint..And they should think just a little more about things, I was offered a biscuit by this lady very nice but she had a brush in her hand with loadsa haris sticking out of it holding onto the biscuit tray I was like mmm nahh im good..

Advertisement