Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Bioware/EA applications, offices, work and accommodation

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 501 ✭✭✭Adolf Hipster

Holsten wrote: »
    Anyone know if they are still actively hiring English only CSRs?
    I applied the other day and did their questionnaire and was advanced to the next stage (english only myself) do I'd imagine they still are.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

bollocks, I got a link for a video interview and was doing it earlier and my wifi dropped, the link timed out and now it says it completed, anyone have an issues with this? do they let you resit it? hadnt even finished the first question

krudler wrote: »
    bollocks, I got a link for a video interview and was doing it earlier and my wifi dropped, the link timed out and now it says it completed, anyone have an issues with this? do they let you resit it? hadnt even finished the first question

They were very quick getting back to us after applying so I'd imagine of you emailed them the issue they'd sort it out quick enough.

They were very quick getting back to us after applying so I'd imagine of you emailed them the issue they'd sort it out quick enough.

sent it back there to the girl in hr (i assume) who sent me the link and the technical crowd, did you do the interview?

krudler wrote: »

sent it back there to the girl in hr (i assume) who sent me the link and the technical crowd, did you do the interview?
    Not yet, hungover as **** today so gonna do it tomorrow!

• Advertisement

How did everyone get on with the vid interview?

• Registered Users Posts: 889 ✭✭✭NTC

I did one on Sunday and haven't heard from them yet, only two days but I am very nervous, i really liked the description of the role.

How long after the interview do they get back to you? I don't think i did too well in the interview :(

NTC wrote: »
    I did one on Sunday and haven't heard from them yet, only two days but I am very nervous, i really liked the description of the role.

How long after the interview do they get back to you? I don't think i did too well in the interview :(

I was talking to a guy I know who works there who thought he didnt do well either and he said they do the vid interview to take people out of their comfort zone, and its a lot of the time the people who think they did terrible who did the best, I stumbled on a few things and cut the recording short when I had finished what I wanted to say, I think it was better to give concise answers instead of blathering on to pad out the 2 min recordings. they emailed me yesterday saying they were reviewing it and would come back to me shortly, so hopefully should hear in the next few days.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 194 ✭✭jased10s

Would one of the luckly ones advise what the pay scale is .

• Registered Users Posts: 9,029 ✭✭✭Lockstep

It's €26.5k a year, plus stock options and pension benefits.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 CrimsonTrout

Hi all,

Started there Monday, but still looking for a place to live.

If anyone's still got a room free please PM me. Just somewhere closer to company or on a bus line would be nice as I got no car. I'm a nice 26 y.o. female, tidy and I spend most of my time with headphones on :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 194 ✭✭jased10s

Lockstep wrote: »
    It's €26.5k a year, plus stock options and pension benefits.

Thank you for the response :)

• Registered Users Posts: 827 ✭✭✭westgolf

:) Zenimax anyone?

Builders moved into former linen supply premises in rahoon today:cool:

lets be first in the queue !!

westgolf

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Nod786

Hi all,

Just like a few people here I'm from london and got a email for a online video interview but that email had no link and now really trying to find a contact number as no one seems to be replying to me via email, so I can speak to the person and get the link sent out to my email, would anyone happen to have the number also what type of questions do they ask can u plz help.

• Registered Users Posts: 889 ✭✭✭NTC

Nod786 wrote: »
    Hi all,

Just like a few people here I'm from london and got a email for a online video interview but that email had no link and now really trying to find a contact number as no one seems to be replying to me via email, so I can speak to the person and get the link sent out to my email, would anyone happen to have the number also what type of questions do they ask can u plz help.

I think you should get a second email with the link. Make sure you have check your spam folder.

NTC wrote: »
    I think you should get a second email with the link. Make sure you have check your spam folder.

I've done that and nothing in there:( as I really want to get my foot in the door I don't want this chance to pass :(

Nod786 wrote: »
    Hi all,

just wanted to give a quick update finally got a hold of the person that I was in contact with and they have sent out the link to me and this time I did get it :D

but if its not to cheeky to ask someone who has already done the online video interview what questions they had.

thanks again all :D now fingers crossed

• Registered Users Posts: 16 johnnya4tdi

hi ya need qualification to go for a job there or is there like training, is there different jobs available there? anyone? :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 MokaSW

Hi there,
    Does anybody know about the Fraud positions?

shift/income/holiday...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 nomansland

I had my face to face interview back in Feb and was successful. I was then told they needed to do a background check on me through a third party company in order to be given a start date (as soon as possible, according to what I was told).

This check was done and completed two and a half weeks ago and I've heard nothing so far. I've sent two emails and also left a voice mail message but no one has replied to my messages. Has anyone experienced anything similar?

P.S. If anyone from Bioware is monitoring this thread please PM me.

Cheers

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Ro84

Hello everyone,

I am moving to Galway in April and I'll be working in Parkmore Business Park...does anyone could suggest me an area where I should look for accomodation? I'm looking for a place on bus route not too far from the place where I'll be working but also accessible from the city centre.

Thanks for your help!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 25,669 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

In a house! :D

Lots of suggestions in this thread: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056363320

And all you never wanted to know about the bus system: www.GalwayTransport.info
    - the neighbourhood maps could be particularly useful.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,775 ✭✭✭Spacedog

In the Occupy Galway Camp, all are welcome!

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Merged with main Parkmore/Bioware thread.
    Have a read of it Ro84, a lot of your questions should have been answered already.
    Welcome to Galway btw :)

Did anyone get an email back about being shortlisted for future opportunites?

Haven't heard anything since then and they still have jobs advertised :(

• Registered Users Posts: 47 WillPainter

Any chance of a contact number for this place? I cant find it anywhere online.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Killem

Any chance of a contact number for this place? I cant find it anywhere online.

Probably not.

http://www.facebook.com/ConnachtTribune
    300 new jobs at EA (Electronic Arts) in Galway will be announced by the Taoiseach shortly. The company already employs 400 here.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 tomcc

Hi there,

Can anyone give details of salary for the Customer Service representative positions?
    Do any current employees have info on this?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,099 ✭✭✭whitelightrider

Can anyone tell me what the phases for the interview process are?

Advertisement