Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Where to Buy (including discount codes) & other links

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

i do like the airy draw, but not the noise it makes when the air is whistling in. ****er's loud

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 3,712 Mod ✭✭✭✭eeloe

I don't really notice the whistle on mine as I have a cone cover on the ego battery...

I'll try it later without the cover to see, for ****s and giggles! Haha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭Green Hornet

I like the vapour store actually. Helen is very helpful. Haven't got much there lately cos I was farting around with kits rather than juice though and they didn't have the hardware I was looking for.

Pretty sure I'm gonna just stick with the eGo-C now though along with the trusty 510 DC.

I'll start wasting money on juice instead!!

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭mndgz

a list of shops stocking Green Smoke at http://www.mjstrading.ie
    hope that's of some use

funny how juices and cartos work at different voltages and resistances
    i love my dekang almond in a boge 3ohm at 5v, tastes so.. almondy, and great vapour

i stuck some into my boge 2ohm on my ego batt and.. it was just bland. overpowering blandness, such that when I vaped for a while and put in another juice.. I still got an overpowering taste of blandness.

rocking some deluxe tobacco now in the 2ohm on the ego and it's fantastic. im definitely gonna pick up a couple of these for non lavatube vaping times.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,255 ✭✭✭tommy2bad

rocking some deluxe tobacco now in the 2ohm on the ego and it's fantastic.
    They do seem to suite the tobaccos, pos why I have moved away from the fruits and mints.

• Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭Bubba9

Would it be a good idea to have a sticky of discount codes for the various sites...or at least the Irish ones? Might be a help to newbies and save them a few quid.

• Registered Users Posts: 654 ✭✭✭Hunter Mahan

I don't know if this is serious or not yet as I am awaiting a reply to an email.

But I recently purchased 2 packs of what I thought were clearomizers but turned out to be cartomizers. As you can see in the image and text it says dual coil clearomizer:
    http://www.ezsmoke.ie/dual-coil-cartomizer-pack-p-91.html

These do not have a wick but wadding like a cartomizer. (If you enlarge the image you can actually see the wick clearos are supposed to have)

So I filled out the form on their website inquiring about returning the items but when I hit the submit button I received the following message:

You should not be here, your IP has been logged, (it displayed my IP Number) and then said go away.

I am a bit concerned about the sites security I guess.

I emailed them directly just now and I am awaiting reply, I'll let ye know how I get on if ye are interested.

yeah i saw that before alright when i was looking through the different websites, I think whoever wrote that just assumed that clearomizers means the clear cartomisers

easy mistake to make I guess, but annoying for any consume like yourself who wanted to buy actual clearomizers

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 8,806 Mod ✭✭✭✭mewso

I don't know if this is serious or not yet as I am awaiting a reply to an email.

But I recently purchased 2 packs of what I thought were clearomizers but turned out to be cartomizers. As you can see in the image and text it says dual coil clearomizer:
    http://www.ezsmoke.ie/dual-coil-cartomizer-pack-p-91.html

These do not have a wick but wadding like a cartomizer. (If you enlarge the image you can actually see the wick clearos are supposed to have)

So I filled out the form on their website inquiring about returning the items but when I hit the submit button I received the following message:

You should not be here, your IP has been logged, (it displayed my IP Number) and then said go away.

I am a bit concerned about the sites security I guess.

I emailed them directly just now and I am awaiting reply, I'll let ye know how I get on if ye are interested.

Folks I've given up trying to keep threads on their topic but I would ask that people who have issues with vendors communicate with them first and then post on our forum as to how you are treated if possible in the vendors thread.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 654 ✭✭✭Hunter Mahan

Apologies Mewso.

I actually don't have an issue with the vendor, as they dispatch quickly and respond quickly to queries and I try to get my stuff from Irish vendors if possible.

I was just trying to highlight a possible issue with the website which has now been fixed (It wasn't really a security issue as a bad page direction) and to try and remove any confusion about the clearomizers.

I would recommend them really.
    But I posted in the wrong thread and a bit hastily, so apologies.

http://www.thevapourstore.ie/cartomisers/510-dual-coil-cartomiser-xl-1-5ohm/prod_310.html they have the stainless ones

i got 2 boge lr's in the post today, so I can vape while I wait for my replacement lavatube and im actually liking them

flavour is better than the dual coils imo, but obviously vapour is way cooler which is ... not as nice to be honest. decent amount of vapour production though

the needle for my syringe is beyond repair atm so I decided to just use a standard tankless boge. rather than open one of my 3 ohm's I decided to try one of the 2ohm's i'd been using while my lavatube was broken, it's ****ing brilliant on the lavatube
    I vape at 5volts and the voltage under load drops to its lowest at 5.1V (2 ohms at 5v is 2.5amps on the dot, lavatube has 2.5amp cut off or thereabouts) so it's vaping beautifully.
    now i have to decide whether to get 3ohms or 2ohms in the future.. pain in the balls, but at least if I ever get desperate I know there's an irish supplier who has cartos I can happily use on my LT
    hooray

just found this site online while looking for flavourart resellers

http://www.toscanamall.com/

romanian site, seems to be very reasonable prices and shipping
    they have 50 or 100ml of lychee flavour, 50ml for 17 euro! shipping only 5 euro for 1 bottle, i think under 2kg shipping tends to be 5 euro standard mail

they have a load of different juices and flavour concentrates, prob gona order from them next week so I'll report back here when I get my stuff but thought I'd drop the link in here anyway. looking through their juice list is making my mouth water.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,100 ✭✭✭Neil_Sedaka

New Irish site.

http://www.bargainvapour.com/

They have the silver Imist for €44.99
    Black Imist for €54.99
    Imist atty for €9.99
    5 Imist wicks for €2.25
    All with free delivery :)

Limited range of stuff, but worth keeping an eye on.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,255 ✭✭✭tommy2bad

New Irish site.

http://www.bargainvapour.com/

They have the silver Imist for €44.99
    Black Imist for €54.99
    Imist atty for €9.99
    5 Imist wicks for €2.25
    All with free delivery :)

Limited range of stuff, but worth keeping an eye on.
    Terible website, cant select the nic strength of juice, the color of battery...
    Still their in Tipp so I'l bookmark em. Could be useful if I can call and collect esp of a bank holiday weekend. You know how you can have a batt die at the worst time.

Yeah, there's room for improvement alright.

Still, prices are good though and I'm delighted that the Imist is available from another supplier.

I wonder if they are Imist exclusive or have plans to stock other models?

Why is the black imist kit more expensive than the silver!

paint isn't cheap!

I have to say that I don't get the love for the iMist at all! Mine is in the graveyard with the rest of my failed 'next best thing' stuff!

Maybe I just got a dud!

paint isn't cheap!

I'd say something if it was gold plated....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 984 ✭✭✭newmark

I have to say that I don't get the love for the iMist at all! Mine is in the graveyard with the rest of my failed 'next best thing' stuff!

Maybe I just got a dud!

Don't give up on it try it with one of these with the imist battery. http://www.irishvapers.ie/atomizers/97-ego-t-atomiser.html They are 8 euro a pop and have the imist tank. Ive been using one for the last week or so and I haven't even had to wash it or anything yet. Its been going like a steam train with lovely flavour, plenty of vapor and best throat hit ive got off anything with a 3.7v battery. Its draw isn't as airy either as the imist atty even though its the same tank, I'd nearly go as far as to say there's a near perfect draw out of it. If you do try it let me know how you get on with it.

The draw on the iMist was too airy for me alright but that was not really a big thing. With mine, I was constantly having to pull down the wick. The replacement one was the same. Kept getting that god forsaken burnt taste.

Might try the T at some stage but might go for a DCT first.

The draw on the iMist was too airy for me alright but that was not really a big thing. With mine, I was constantly having to pull down the wick. The replacement one was the same. Kept getting that god forsaken burnt taste.

Might try the T at some stage but might go for a DCT first.

Just curious and I know were in wrong thread to discuss this so will only reply the once in this thread, did you try twisting the tank around about 4 times before using and then wait about 2 minutes before using it to make sure the juice is gone down to the wick. Try priming the atty and wick with a drop of juice as well when setting it up. I had one or two dry hits when the tank was airlocked alright when first got it but my wife and my mother and my neighbour across the road are all using it now and none of them have any wicking issues either and they all do the above method when setting up.

Think I tried just about everything! The wick just seemed too loose. Even when I'd pull it down right onto the coil, it would have moved again almost immediately afterwards. I might try your suggestion though just to see.

Think I tried just about everything! The wick just seemed too loose. Even when I'd pull it down right onto the coil, it would have moved again almost immediately afterwards. I might try your suggestion though just to see.

When I put in the wick I push the part with the metal thing up as far as it will go and there do be only a couple of millimeteres of wick sticking out towards the coil end. I don't think you've to worry about pulling it down onto the coil as the juice should still drip down onto it.

tommy2bad wrote: »
    Terible website, cant select the nic strength of juice, the color of battery...
    Still their in Tipp so I'l bookmark em. Could be useful if I can call and collect esp of a bank holiday weekend. You know how you can have a batt die at the worst time.

Each item is listed separately (strength and flavour of juice, colour of battery etc.) so there are no drop down menus with options.

I'd like to see some 30ml bottles of liquid listed too.
    Great price for the Imist wicks, could afford to use a new one every day (although my current one is still fine after a few weeks of use)

Might place an order for some wicks and a spare atty.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 sha22

tommy2bad wrote: »
    Best shop are V good with deliveries, in fairness and not shabby with price either.

I have been using the best shop for nearly a year now. I put in an order for juice with them. Didnt receive it and emailed them. Bart (in customer service) said it might be late. Didnt get it the next day emailed again got no answer. The next day still didnt get it emailed again saying i have to order more juice so i want my money back. He did email back and told me sometimes it happens that it get lost in the post and i just have to wait. I told him im not happy with that and he got really smart with me and RUDE. Best shop are great with there products and price but if you have a problem not so great. I wont ever be using them again.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭orchidsrpretty

Going to take the plunge and buy this off Bargainvapour. Does anyone have any discount codes? Also, is there anything else I need to buy to get started? complete noob, thanks.

orchids.. you just linked to your shopping basket, we cant see that

sha.. that's weird. i had a problem with an order with them once iirc, and didn't have any trouble. maybe email tomorrow after he's calmed down a bit? doesnt sound like good customer service anyway

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,001 ✭✭✭✭Esel

eeloe wrote: »
    Why is the black imist kit more expensive than the silver!
    paint isn't cheap!
    eeloe wrote: »
    I'd say something if it was gold plated....
    Its not just paint, though. They call it gunmetal black, and it seems to be a really solid application of colour. Way classier than the silver, imo.

Loving the iMist system, btw.

Just in case anyone new to the iMist is thinking of ordering just the iMist atomiser from that new site - check first that it includes the three pieces - tank, wick section and atomiser, three pieces in all. The atomiser section would be no use on its own unless you already had the wick section and tank(s).

Also, iMist should supply caps for the tanks so you can carry a few spares / different flavours. At the moment I'm carrying a bottle to refill.....

Not your ornery onager

Advertisement