Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Excellent zombie airsoft video

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 975 ✭✭✭CpcRc

I embedded it here on boards for ya;

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Zomg Okay

Wish I could have gone, looked great. Especially at the end when the last ragged group of survivors watched a horde file into the room, sheer panic. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭joe stodge

ahhhhh they're raping..... they're raping me!!!! LOL

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,763 ✭✭✭Airsoft Reloded

joe stodge wrote: »
    ahhhhh they're raping..... they're raping me!!!! LOL

Just for that he won a free day and a patch with the text "they're raping..... they're raping me" on it. :D:D:D Paddy is a funny man.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,148 ✭✭✭✭Lemming

Zomg Okay wrote: »
    Wish I could have gone, looked great. Especially at the end when the last ragged group of survivors watched a horde file into the room, sheer panic. :D

I was part of an experiment gone wrong (read Werewolves) for my local site's Hallowe'en themed game last October. Dressed up in full shaggy suit, mask, etc. Making grown men run away or chasing them around in circles just did not get old :pac:

It's great fun being on the 'other' side for "horror" themed games, especially when you get to induce moments of sheer terror. I dragged one guy through a door way he was standing in - was his 'first contact' because they'd all been told to investigate a science lab (but kept all the werewolf players hidden during the briefings). He was practically wetting himself, and his mates didn't fire a shot as they were all too busy thinking "wtf just happened" and then running away :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭joe stodge

Just for that he won a free day and a patch with the text "they're raping..... they're raping me" on it. :D:D:D Paddy is a funny man.
    deserved.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 878 ✭✭✭ Kaysen Harsh Bearded

HAHA, that looks like fun. They were using some strong torches, makes me want to use my own.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,763 ✭✭✭Airsoft Reloded

The next 2 vids from the event will be out soon, keep an eye out.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,061 ✭✭✭Arkslippy

That's me with the star lights and straw gillie helmet.

Advertisement