Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

removing existing hedgerows

• 04-02-2012 6:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

hi,
    i plan to take out an existing hedgerow, 120m long its a farm hedge by the way, do i have to get an environmental report or is that right at all? new government laws have me confused altogether can anyone put me on the right path?

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,615 Mod ✭✭✭✭blue5000

bluespruce wrote: »
    hi,
    i plan to take out an existing hedgerow, 120m long its a farm hedge by the way, do i have to get an environmental report or is that right at all? new government laws have me confused altogether can anyone put me on the right path?

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=76965060

similiar thread here, went a bit off tangent but you would need permission from dept of ag and have to plant similiar length of hedge elsewhere on the farm. Time of year to do it is limited, probably too late now as birds would be nesting now.

If the seat's wet, sit on yer hat, a cool head is better than a wet ar5e.

Advertisement