Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

New York Toy Fair Coverage and the fate of the DOTM line.

• 11-02-2012 10:35pm
    Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 1,797 Mod ✭✭✭✭

http://www.allspark.com/content/view/9969/20/

Generations Combaticons, FOC Jazz, Prime and Shockwave shown.... Hasbro indicated there's at least another 30 Generations toys due in 2013, but didn't say what...so don't jump to conclusions.

Along with Prime Knockout, Voyager Starscream, and a new version of Voyager Bulkhead

You may also notice, Bruticus is looking very G2.

Comments

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 1,797 Mod ✭✭✭✭ChopShop

If you were putting off getting any DOTM TFs that haven't gotten a western release yet, you'd best get moving.

No more European releases.

Only one US release left: Allstar Optimus. (Deluxe mold with trailer...Ultra Price point)

The rest of the Allstar toys will be releaed in Asia, where Human Alliance Soundwave,
    Que, and DX Soundwave, were already released, so those three are done too.

Nothing on Leadfoot. You can probably presume the Takara version will be the only mass release for the forseeable.

• Registered Users Posts: 823 ✭✭✭Jayd0g

That large optimus with the orange missle things looks intriguing!

I like the look of the new FOC figures, G2 resemblance isn't necessarily a bad thing (in some cases, preferred G1 bruticus)

Actually.......i just read elsewhere that the Allstar Prime isn't getting a Western release either.

Although i doubt any of us care too much.

I did see it on Robotkingdom if anyone is fussed mind you.

Jayd0g wrote: »
    I like the look of the new FOC figures, G2 resemblance isn't necessarily a bad thing (in some cases, preferred G1 bruticus)

I think Shockwave might be my favorite......it looks kind of odd, which i kind of like......

wernstrom! wrote: »

I think Shockwave might be my favorite......it looks kind of odd, which i kind of like......

FOC optimus alt mode really does look like a fist.

+1 on shockwave, looks similar to the IDW version. Hiss tank shockwave looks cool too

• Advertisement

)

I really dislike that thing TBH. Maybe the designers started with the best of intentions.....but something seems to be stopping them from producing a base-transformer reminiscent of how they once were.

wernstrom! wrote: »
    )

I really dislike that thing TBH. Maybe the designers started with the best of intentions.....but something seems to be stopping them from producing a base-transformer reminiscent of how they once were.
    Seen a few more photos. At first I thought it was something like power master prime. Didn't realise it was a base. Looks a bit flimsy.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

We wait and we wait and now we have two Bruticuses (Brutici?) to look forward to! :D

Galvasean wrote: »
    We wait and we wait and now we have two Bruticuses (Brutici?) to look forward to! :D

They're releasing both colours?

I could've sworn a Hasbro rep was quoted as saying the G2ish one was a test shot, and the final version will have colours more like those shown in Game Informer?

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

Aww :(

• Advertisement

I just got a txt msg from a friend at Botcon, he said they're displaying the NEON FOC Combaticons.

Do-not-want.

Advertisement