Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Anatomy for beginners TV show

• 20-01-2012 4:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 40

Anyone remember this show?? It aired on channel4 a few years ago. I remember being very young like 13/14 watching a mans penis being sliced right open. You can watch the series on youtube but how did channel4 get away with showing it! Ha

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,059 ✭✭✭Sindri

Does Optimus Prime have a penis?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,658 ✭✭✭policarp

Why were they slicing a man's penis?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 961 ✭✭✭TEMPLAR KNIGHT

Anyone remember this show?? It aired on channel4 a few years ago. I remember being very young like 13/14 watching a mans penis being sliced right open. You can watch the series on youtube but how did channel4 get away with showing it! Ha

well at least its not an arrow to the knee!

• Registered Users Posts: 40 OpTiMuS Pr1mE

policarp wrote: »

To show how the reproductive system works, some mad **** I watching it now the guy cutting them is creepy.

well at least its not an arrow to the knee!

Skyrim!! :D

• Advertisement

Is this the first time you saw a penis.

Sindri wrote: »
    Is this the first time you saw a penis.

After viewing your previous posts this is the third time you have talked about penises in 2 hours on this site :/ That is all goodbye

• Registered Users Posts: 3,658 ✭✭✭policarp

To show how the reproductive system works, some mad **** I watching it now the guy cutting them is creepy.

It must have been a dead mans penis so?
    Even so, it gives me the willies. . .

Don't remember the series though. . .

It must have been a dead mans penis so?
    Even so, it gives me the willies. . .

Don't remember the series though. . .

Yeah people agreed and signed something yo give there bodies up for anatomy Ha shur heres a link :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76M5aRHy2KE

After viewing your previous posts this is the third time you have talked about penises in 2 hours on this site :/ That is all goodbye

Can't take a joke ehh?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,137 ✭✭✭44leto

He has a USB cable and hanging.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,312 ✭✭✭Daftendirekt

Was that the one with the German guy who always wore a hat?

Edit: Yeah, it was. Used to love that show.

Advertisement