Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

The Word on Red fm

Options
  • 23-12-2011 7:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Trying to guess 'the word' on the red rooster breakfast show on Redfm. Anyone got any ideas or have any of the clues? The sentence is ' I'm not a total codswollap, i know nothing about a ________'

We know the missing word is :
    1.Something that can climb
    2.Something that leaves a trail
    3.Easily stored
    4.Has been seen in a church
    5.Solitary being
    6.Master of disguise

We know its not a snail,pyton,spider,boar,ram,mosquito or a dragon.

There has been over 40 clues so we missed loads, were not sure if it is an animal but thats what most people are guessing.

This is gonna be worth over 600 euro, so please help us!

It's back at 8 am on January 9th on Redfm.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32 Shorty1985

Today's Clue (13.01.12) is "This band wrote a love song" (A band that did write a song called "Love Song" is The Cure)

Can't remember any of the other clues, but it is cracking me up!! :confused:

The word is now worth €680.00;)

• Registered Users Posts: 535 ✭✭✭ozymandias10

chameleon

Advertisement