Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

What do you lads think?

• 12-01-2012 12:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 306 ✭✭

So I was flicking through pics on the Magpul Facebook page and I came across this.

328911_295574513821988_100001083265262_791893_372973715_o.jpg

I was thinking of putting something like this together and wanted opinions on looks.
    Also ITT, guns you yourself would like to put together.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 592 ✭✭✭kieranfitz

How did the fit a flash hider from a bren?

• Registered Users Posts: 593 ✭✭✭Mr. Tezza

No offence but personally I don't like it... when it comes to Havin an aeg wit a paint job I think it shud be all or nothing to be honest, dosen't float my boat at all that pic...

• Registered Users Posts: 960 ✭✭✭jayod30

I'd be with Tezza here, wouldn't be my cup of tea, prob go as far as sayin it looks awful, flash hider is soooo wrong, paint job should most defo be all or nothin but in that pic it looks more like camo tape than paint job

• Registered Users Posts: 306 ✭✭RebelSniper

Look closer Jay, you will notice that it is camo tape.

• Registered Users Posts: 593 ✭✭✭Mr. Tezza

Look closer Jay, you will notice that it is camo tape.

it is too... didn't cop that lookin at it earlier, was on my fone...

• Advertisement
Advertisement