Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gym gear wanted

• 10-12-2011 3:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭

Hi guys,
    Lookin to get some lifting gear for a small gym I'm putting in my house. I've looked at the usual york stuff and the likes you get in Argos but I want somethin decent. Im currently benching 140kg so dont want anythin flimsy. Want to get a squat rack, bench, cables and set of plates to start with. All advice gratefully received.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,368 ✭✭✭cc87

Irish-lifting.com is a good site to buy stuff off.

Well worth looking up the usual websites and newspapers for second hand stuff though. Always some good deals out there on equipment

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,704 ✭✭✭squod

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭Silverscott

Hi guys,
    Lookin to get some lifting gear for a small gym I'm putting in my house. I've looked at the usual york stuff and the likes you get in Argos but I want somethin decent. Im currently benching 140kg so dont want anythin flimsy. Want to get a squat rack, bench, cables and set of plates to start with. All advice gratefully received.

http://www.donedeal.ie/for-sale/gym/2809604

Advertisement