Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BATTLEZONE 5

• 23-11-2011 6:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭

BATTLEZONE 5 24th march dublin
    this is our fifth show in the capital and it is looking great already

LIGHTWEIGHT TITLE FIGHT
    PAUL REDMOND V PAT MC ALISTER
    TEAM RYANO FAI

BANTAMWEIGHT TITLE FIGHT
    PETER DOYLE V BARRY MCGUIGAN
    TEAM RYANO V RED DRAGON

FEATHERWEIGHT TITLE FIGHT
    ARTEM LOBOV V ?????????
    SBGI

WELTERWEIGHT TITLE FIGHT
    RAMUNAS VENSLOVAS V ???????
    LUCAN MMA

WELTER WEIGHT
    ROB WYNNE V ANDRIUS SAKALAUSKIS
    PRIMAL XTREME

more fights to follow any clubs looking to get there fighters on this show pm me on here
    cheers andy

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭Gorey_R

I'd love to fight for the welterweight title.
    I could chat to Cage Contender and see if we can make it happen?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 Artem SBG

Decky Dalton or Joe Clarke, are you going to fight me for this title or what?

• Registered Users Posts: 32 Pccb

Joe and decky fighting few weeks later on clan wars for titles

• Registered Users Posts: 963 ✭✭✭Richy06

This is next March! Plenty of time!

• Registered Users Posts: 32 Pccb

Richy06 wrote: »
    This is next March! Plenty of time!
    24th march battlezone
    14th april clan wars
    Cant fight for 31 days beforehand
    U do the numbers smartass

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭canonball5

SBG calling anyone and everyone out !!

Love it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 724 ✭✭✭Martin Walker

canonball5 wrote: »

Wonder why its happening.

• Registered Users Posts: 963 ✭✭✭Richy06

Pccb wrote: »
    24th March - Battlezone
    14th April - Clan Wars
    Can't fight for 31 days before hand.
    You do the numbers smartass.

Ah I see, apologies, I thought I'd read "in a few weeks" as in, the coming weeks. Simple mishap, I wasn't trying to be a smartarse. That time.

• Registered Users Posts: 485 ✭✭theboxingclinic

why?

Wonder why its happening.

why?

Emmmmmm........ exactly.......:confused:
    Im confused...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭canonball5

They must have been put up in some bad hotels the last visit :)

Nothing wrong with the best fighters in the south, calling out the best fighters in the north ..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭John Ferguson

TEAM RYANO wrote: »

FEATHERWEIGHT TITLE FIGHT
    ARTEM LOBOV V ?????????
    SBGI

Has Paul vacated the title after just winning it?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,549 ✭✭✭✭cowzerp

Yeah John
    I never intended on staying at featherweight, I will fight at bantam most likely if I decide to fight again, injuries in the training camp for this fight really put me off as i was injured most of the camp and could barely grapple or run the whole time

This also screwed my normal weight cutting so I had to diet quite severely to make up for the lack of running etc I usually do to burn calories

Good luck to whoever goes for the title again

Rush Boxing club and Rush Martial Arts head coach.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 The Voice of MMA

why is this guy who could not last around with dalton or clarke calling people out you and the notorious fool much be drawning straws to see which one of you two get beat up first i personally dont care either way. people with glass jaws should not throw stones...and why do you want to fight for title you wont win..tut tut..

Nothing wrong with the best fighters in the south, calling out the best fighters in the north ..

Well if thats what your into then thats cool. I find it very disrespectful.
    My point was if you read the post was why are they doing it?
    SBG fighters never done things like this. I dont really get why its happening now.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,660 ✭✭✭SDTimeout

Promotion.

I managed to last 3 rounds against number 6 featherweight in the UK and win...I would last more than a round against both of them at the same time!!!

@Martin Walker.

Decky declined a fight against me once. Joe Clarke declined a fight against me twice.

Calling them out is the only way I think I can get my hands on them, if you know
    a better way please share.

If you want to fight them why do you no do what they do and fight your way through the ranks they are some of the best fighters in the country I'm just wondering what are you and the notorious lad going to do when us lose I'm sure your ok when you and the idiot spar but that counts for nothing in my eyes sbg is a great team but your not a great fighter really you no what happens when you play with fire(you get burned)and in all honesty do you think you deserve a shot at someone at that level..calling people out DOSE NOT MATTER..

Artem SBG wrote: »
    @Martin Walker.

Decky declined a fight against me once. Joe Clarke declined a fight against me twice.

Calling them out is the only way I think I can get my hands on them, if you know
    a better way please share.

So what if they declined to fight you. Maybe they have better offers. Maybe they were injured. Who knows.
    How about you just fight someone else. You will "get your hands on them" eventually im sure.
    Just because you call them out on here dosnt mean they will drop there plans and fight you. It just looks petty.

• Advertisement

Your right marty why fight someone who isn't in line that's the way it works

what exactly makes them the best??? they never fought ANYONE!!!You call 2 wins against nobodies fighting your way through the ranks???

Isnt in line for what??? Did you not see my name next to the line that says featherweight title fight?

From what I see they are both fighting for titles so why don't you train hard and jump in line and see if your worth a shot but for some funny reason I can't see you beating them Clarke has more first round finishes than you have fights Dalton hurts people when you fight him it would be easier to let him finish you..what about Ben Davis have you been told to stay clear of him I love mma but these guys are the ones being spoted at the min are you jealous don't be a hater we would support you if you if you were on top

Perhaps this will help you support me:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FmdOMWriHMg

http://hurtbusiness.wordpress.com/tag/wayne-murrie/ , i am fight 14, and like the reporter says anything can happen when i am in town ;)

http://www.yourmma.tv/events/details.asp/p/1/id/137/cage-warriors-41-event-report.htm

and yes you guessed it even sherdog give me a mention:

http://www.sherdog.com/news/news/Mason-Outpoints-Love-Gaff-Mauls-Daly-at-CWFC-41-31844

now do you think I deserve to fight Decky or Joe?

• Registered Users Posts: 8 NOTORIOUS.

I wasnt calling them out come on man,,, they're 1 and 0 pro der atleast 6 good wins away from me

I was calling them for consistently pulling out of fights time and time again after talkin alot of trash
    And Pat mcallister wont step in that cage for battlezone 5 either,, he is the worst for pulling out of fights

I think its time some of the promoters got involved and prove me right that they are pulling consistently

Look in saying all that id like to see them prove me wrong in 2012 im not hatin on these guys they have the same dreams i have,, but you cant go around mouthing when your pulling out of every fight,,,,its as black and white as that.

I said my bit, the spotlight is on them now,,, we will see if they will fight or pull out this year

There is a link on you tube of you telling people your a stand up fighter but all I can see is you getting knocked on your hole if Dalton fights you he will end up on a murder charge please don't do it they are fighters..

• Advertisement

Conor your a one trick pony

Advertisement