Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

M9 for Sale,

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,263 ✭✭✭Nerovad

Hey Zonarysonic, is it metal? Im in Clare and could meet u in Ennis if u want? Cheers!

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭ZonarySonic

Hi Nerovad. It has metal internals but the body is made of abs plastic

Ah sh*t, thats a pitty I was lookin for a few metal guns! Would u part with it for 30 by any chance?

Would you settle for €35?

Sound. Deal. Could I meet u in ennis tomorrow at some stage?

• Advertisement

we will move to pm's to discuss this further =)

Bump. Willing to sell for €35 euro. Anyone interested?

• Registered Users Posts: 856 ✭✭✭Jimmy bo 186

Bump. Willing to sell for €35 euro. Anyone interested?

Hi, Could do 30 posted providing a leak free mag is included?

Hi, Could do 30 posted providing a leak free mag is included?

Hey Jimmy bo. Ya it includes a leak free mag. Ya i can let it go for €30 posted shall we move to pms

• Registered Users Posts: 701 ✭✭✭Eo1n8wrd

would like to take a look at it today if possible, will be passing through limerick in a few hours if you want to give me your number I'll meet you on the ennis side somewhere.

• Advertisement

Hi Eo1n8wrd I have agreed to a provisional sale of the m9 to Jimmy Bo but if he doesn't get back to me I can let you know
    Eo1n8wrd wrote: »
    would like to take a look at it today if possible, will be passing through limerick in a few hours if you want to give me your number I'll meet you on the ennis side somewhere.

no worries chief, passing through again on friday.
    anything written on it at all? on the opposite side to that photographed and on the base of the mag?

Hi Eo1n8wrd I have agreed to a provisional sale of the m9 to Jimmy Bo but if he doesn't get back to me I can let you know

sound, My offer still stands if your deal falls through. Just send me a pm and let me know.

Thanks

So Jimmy bo are you ok with me meeting Eo1n8wrd and seeing if he wants to go ahead with the buy thats ok with you

he was in first so has first refusal :)

No nothing on the other side at all my man. If you look at your pm I have sent you my number.
    Eo1n8wrd wrote: »
    no worries chief, passing through again on friday.
    anything written on it at all? on the opposite side to that photographed and on the base of the mag?

So Jimmy bo are you ok with me meeting Eo1n8wrd and seeing if he wants to go ahead with the buy thats ok with you

yes thats fine, he offered first anyways.

Thats great so. Sorry the order of comments aren't displaying properly on my phone

Gun now sold the mods can remove this thread fully.

Advertisement