Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SPOILERS: We're Alive Discussion

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,394 ✭✭✭DakotaYoda

Ahhh. Very nice catch on Hannah, etc.

Kalani was w/ Datu at the airport w/ the helicopter I do believe when Pippen was shot. Not positive though.

Need to listen to the finale again. Hopefully tday... and that hitler youtube video still freakin' kills me. Laughin' again this morning at it!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,419 ✭✭✭allanb49

Mallers said they have two of there people

Seems to be three spies - Kalani i'm sure was one, Pippen was another but he was shot by another person whom we don't know about.

What about in the hospital firing the arrow and it being caught by the zombie no one seems to have mentioned that.

Yeah there is still one rat left I think. Someone that made it out on the chopper? Who knows.

And the zombie w/ the ninja reflexes is most certainly scary. The whole tatoo'ing of the Z's, etc. Lots of unanswered questions there too.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,419 ✭✭✭allanb49

I was thinking more than likely medical experiments,

- Subject 1, 2, 3, 4 etc
    - This is ingrained into the zombies/mutants and the ones who have some form of intelligence do it
    - Could be even more sinister though.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

allanb49 wrote: »
    dont think he was think he was at the airfield or en route to it.

Nope he was in the tower. It gets mentioned that he and Datu were questioned in the tower before Michael let them head to the airfield.

• Advertisement

Kess73 wrote: »
    Nope he was in the tower. It gets mentioned that he and Datu were questioned in the tower before Michael let them head to the airfield.

Yup. Nice catch Kess. Read through some old posts on the WA forum and they all mention that.

Hard to believe Kalani would kill a person in cold blood... but when the baddies are holding someone hostage I suppose a person would do a lot of things.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,532 ✭✭✭Ginja Ninja

some questions i still have; if kalani was in the arena before the woman [sam?] why was she taken before him?

Is there anything to say Victor isn't the last mole?he dodged questions abut his past if I recall and is the tough type to be one of the maller's

Also,did michael dissappear for a while in the last episode?I've only listened once,but wasn't there a gap or something between him leaving and meeting up with Saul?

Any ideas about how he knew a zombie or how he escaped the large one at the water plant yet?

some questions i still have; if kalani was in the arena before the woman [sam?] why was she taken before him?

Is there anything to say Victor isn't the last mole?he dodged questions abut his past if I recall and is the tough type to be one of the maller's

Also,did michael dissappear for a while in the last episode?I've only listened once,but wasn't there a gap or something between him leaving and meeting up with Saul?

Any ideas about how he knew a zombie or how he escaped the large one at the water plant yet?

The bigger question is that if Kalani was from the second tower as he claimed he was, then why did Sam not know who he was? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 501 ✭✭✭muff03

Kess73 wrote: »
    The bigger question is that if Kalani was from the second tower as he claimed he was, then why did Sam not know who he was? :D

Well, the way I see it is that they could both have been taken around the same time, while the attack was ongoing at the other tower (Sam's), and then when Sam was taken instead of Kalani by the Z's it was just unlucky for her. It's unclear if Kalani was a prisoner or just caught up with them, but that would explain how they didn't know each other, but he knew about the tower. He could've been listening to Sam and Datu the whole time at the arena and just used her story as his own when he was being questioned after the rescue.

The third rat is a girl, Scratch mentioned her in the finale, so I'm sticking with Riley, and it would explain why the Mallers killed Hannah without further delaying Michael, Saul and the gang, since they'd know her as their own.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,677 ✭✭✭deise go deo

Did anyone ever think that the Rat might have been someone very unexpected? Like Michael?

Unlike some of the others such as Riley, Michael has been unaccounted for outside the tower a few times when he could have run into the mallers and made a deal with them. Like after the Water treatment plant. Maybe they helped him out then, and he owed them one.

Also, after his fall from grace, when Burt took over, he may have had a grudge to bear.

Just sayen.

• Advertisement

I like the sound of this, deise, but it'd be a fairly severe change of character. Can't rule it out tho

Yeah - they HAVE to come back to what happened to Michael when he disappeared and hurt his arm. Could be he was trapped and the Mallers/Scratch bailed him out somehow.... who knows. I'm sure the story will be good!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,532 ✭✭✭Ginja Ninja

a very plausible scenario would be;the caught him and tried to make the same deal the had before and broke his arm in the scuffle or as a believable excuse

How would Riley be a spy,she was never in contact with the mallers for any amount of time?
    It could be angel as he has some form of history with scratch

I thought the same thing about Angel for quite a while but something about the interaction between Angel and Scratch over the radio in the finale made that seem less plausible. Not exactly sure what it was that bugged me... again.... have to re-listen to it. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭Rick Deckard

any word on season 3?
    Into Rocktober already..

Nothing on their site about it. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭Rick Deckard

looking at the gap of release dates on itunes, they ended s1 on 19th Apr 10, then s2 started on 16 Aug 10..

s2 ended on 30th Jul 11, so 4 months for s3 would be end of Nov, start of Dec!!

**walks away muttering under breath.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,114 ✭✭✭doctor evil

I've spent the last few days catching and I greatly enjoyed it, I can't wait for more!

I don't think Pippin was a spy, he could have been a prisoner/slave who recognised the spy.

Did Angel die at the end? I reckon the spy is/was Kaloni.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,411 ✭✭✭SUNGOD

it cant be too long now till season 3
    anyone hazard a guess?

SUNGOD wrote: »
    it cant be too long now till season 3
    anyone hazard a guess?

The date for the season 3 premiere is being announced on 30th November.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭OutsiderAkuma

Ah thank effing for that! Been dying without this

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭AndyKiely

BOOOM!! Cannot wait! For god sake Burt better be alive! Man is a legend!

If I had to guess at a starting date, based on them saying they will be announcing the date on the 30th of this month, I would go with the Monday after that which is 6th December.

We find out tomorrow when the new season will begin.

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭scunermac

The date for season 3 has been announced as January 2nd.

Cannot wait for it. Its been way too long.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,411 ✭✭✭SUNGOD

wont be long now
    i suppose that date is a US date and we wont get it till a day later as usual
    still though i cant wait its been about four months
    i might re-listen to the last episode today or tommorrow to get myself ready for the new episode

It's up worldwide on Monday, as always. The time might be late as usual but the date for everyone is the same. Can't wait for this, I've had a reminder on my phone waiting to be ticked off with ages now!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,809 ✭✭✭phill106

muff03 wrote: »
    It's up worldwide on Monday, as always. The time might be late as usual but the date for everyone is the same. Can't wait for this, I've had a reminder on my phone waiting to be ticked off with ages now!

Just subscribe to it in iTunes, will download as soon as its up!
    Can't wait

New episode is up on the official site, but nothing on itunes yet.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭Maxthedm

I just got it on itunes now

Advertisement