Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Tegopelte, a VERY ancient top predator

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

I saw that trilobite beetle in the Zoology forum. Like a tiny version of Arthropleura! :D

Tegopelte reminds me of a really big woodlouse. I want one.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,551 ✭✭✭Rubecula

Galvasean wrote: »
    I saw that trilobite beetle in the Zoology forum. Like a tiny version of Arthropleura! :D

Tegopelte reminds me of a really big woodlouse. I want one.

You will eat anything won't you? :pac:

What can I say, I'm part of that group of esteemed gents that Charles Darwin belonged to whose mission statement was to taste each and every animal know to man :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 5,279 Mod ✭✭✭✭Adam Khor

A bit of friendly advice? Leave the fugu for the end :D

Speaking of delicious, I bet this lad tastes like skittles! :D

hapalochlaena.jpg&sa=X&ei=idjKTuSdCcanhAe3iq3hDw&ved=0CAsQ8wc&usg=AFQjCNEyvGRinGCkm9tGvL2ubwz2gIJRJg

• Advertisement
Advertisement