Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

reveiw request thread

• 08-07-2011 2:54am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 117 ✭✭

Hi everyone.

I might be getting a DBoys M4 CQB and I'm looking all over the place seeing what people think about it and what experiences they had with their ones.

So far from reviews and videos, I think it would be a great airsoft rifle to own but some reviews and videos are well over like 1-2 years old and I heard DBoys were awful before and that they have changed now.

What I would like to know:

- Is it easy to upgrade?
    - Can flash hider be removed?
    - Can Front sight be removed?
    - How do you remove the motor to change the pistol grip?
    - Quality of metal.
    - Quality of the gearbox.
    - ROF ( Rate Of Fire ).
    - What are the best magazines for feeding?
    - Also by any chance, can you install a fixed stock on it. I would like to do this since the wires are at the rear of the airsoft rifle.

Also, if someone bought one recently it would help if you can tell me what it's like for you. Apart from that, anyone can tell me what the DBoys M4 CQB is like ( Non-upgraded or Upgraded ).

All comments are appreciated.

Thank you.

Comments

Advertisement