Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

4 weeks to MMA League Final Round 2011

• 24-10-2011 7:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭

On the 26th of November in Loughlinstown Community Centre in Dublin the final round of the League will kick off and end the 2011 season!

At the event we will decide the champions in each division in separate finals matches, which will be 1x5 minute round, scored by three judges so that even in the event of neither fighter finishing the match, we will have a winner.

There is an article up on the MMA League Website here describing how you can check if you are eligible to fight for the League Division Title.

If you are not involved in a final match, or if you have never fought in the League before, you can still enter in round four as the regular League competition will run as usual.

So head on over to the website and Register Online now for the Safe, Fun and Easy way to try MMA Competition!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭mark.leonard

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 381 ✭✭manga_10

Mark, just wondering if compression shirts are allowed for suitable clothing , I know rashguards are but would compression shirts fall under this category

manga_10 - what are compression shirts? I haven't come across them before so I am not sure how to rule, give me some information on them and cite another event which allows them and I will make them acceptable clothing.

manga_10 - what are compression shirts? I haven't come across them before so I am not sure how to rule, give me some information on them and cite another event which allows them and I will make them acceptable clothing.

I was thinking along the lines of this

http://www.startfootball.co.uk/product.asp?P_ID=39331

not sure if it fits under the rashguard principles

• Registered Users Posts: 826 ✭✭✭Jason McCabe

He wants to wear speedos ken shamrock style

• Advertisement

Note to all MMA League competitors -
    If you have won the division outright, you need to be at the event in Dublin in person to receive your trophy and have your picture taken.
    I will not be sending out any trophies after the event or presenting them to somebody else on your behalf.

Only three weeks left to go now!
    About half of the final brackets are completed and a glut of competitors for the regular league matches!
    Get those entries in as soon as you can.

Advertisement