Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Faith healer Ray McNally

• 01-06-2011 8:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 30

Hey I'm just wondering did anyone come across Ray McNally faith healer from carrickmacross ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,485 ✭✭✭✭Ickle Magoo

Moved from Personal Issues. :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Mini2011

Garynev wrote: »
    Hey I'm just wondering did anyone come across Ray McNally faith healer from carrickmacross ?
    . Yes, and he is amazing!! I only heard of him recently My mother went to him three weeks ago and is better now. Don't know how it works but it works. Highly recommend him!

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

Mini2011 wrote: »
    . Yes, and he is amazing!! I only heard of him recently My mother went to him three weeks ago and is better now. Don't know how it works but it works. Highly recommend him!
    What was wrong with her, what did he do? Im sorry but a first time poster with a glowing but imprecise report like yours is always suspect.

Oryx wrote: »
    Mini2011 wrote: »
    What was wrong with her, what did he do? Im sorry but a first time poster with a glowing but imprecise report like yours is always suspect.
    Didn't want to sound suspect. The reason it's my first post is because I only joined this board to let this man, Gary know that he is good. His post came up in google search when I was trying to find out contact info about Ray on web. My mother had arthritis on her knee, was in great pain. He blessed her, she had to visit him three days in a row then wait 10 days for it to heal. But like anything I could recommend this , it's also down to the receiver to believe in it also. Maybe a stranger on this board but not a stranger to alternative treatment. I'm aware these things don't work for everyone but what I see in the change in my mother is just plain bizarre, and she also got stories from other people she met there. Hope that is presise enough

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 farm01

hi - I have been trying to get some contact details for ray mcnally. is it possible you can send me any? Id really appreciate it as am cosidering his help.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 DerryG

I'd very much like to get this guy's contact details. I'd really appreciate it if you could forward them on.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,006 ✭✭✭thebullkf

i wonder have you his number by any chance Rachel :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 30 Garynev

Hey guys sorry it took so long for me to get back to you, I have his contact number so if anyone wants to pm me then I'll give it no problem, I'm actually going to see him again this week and since I've seen him twice (which is 6 visits altogether) I am improved a good bit and hopefully will improve even more this time, thanks mini for replying about your mother

Garynev wrote: »
    Hey guys sorry it took so long for me to get back to you, I have his contact number so if anyone wants to pm me then I'll give it no problem, I'm actually going to see him again this week and since I've seen him twice (which is 6 visits altogether) I am improved a good bit and hopefully will improve even more this time, thanks mini for replying about your mother
    That's great news, glad to be some help!!

Do you mind me asking did your mother improve gradually over the 10 days or did it just dissapear ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3 Shirocco24

Hi,
    Iv just been to see Ray 4 the 1st time this evening & iv 2 go again 2moro & Saturday. I hope it works I really believe it will. Iv really bad psoriasis. Thanks mini 4 sending me the contact number.
    How did u get on Gary, were u cured?
    Did anyone wash their hands, I totally 4got when I came home & washed my hands & I just hope it still works!

Hi,
    Iv just been to see Ray 4 the 1st time this evening & iv 2 go again 2moro & Saturday. I hope it works I really believe it will. Iv really bad psoriasis. Thanks mini 4 sending me the contact number.
    Did anyone wash their hands, I totally 4got when I came home & washed my hands & I just hope it still works!

Hi,

Hey shirocco, I'm going to see ray again on Wednesday, I always get on well with ray, I'm definitely getting there but not completely cured yet, how did you get on ?

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Violetflame

Hi, I wonder could someone please send me Ray McNally's phone number. It would be greatly appreciated.

• Registered Users Posts: 33 Duncelt

Its <snip>. What all can he heal does anyone know?

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Ruth A

I was looking for Ray McNally number, the faith healer

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Daena11

Hi Shirocco24, Did you get any relief with your psoriasis when you visited this man? Thanks.

Advertisement