Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

ALL ADVERTISEMENTS/REQUESTS FOR PRIVATE LESSONS/CLASSES/GRINDS GO HERE

• 07-02-2011 8:07am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 188 ✭✭

I am currently in Year 1 of a 4 year European Studies Degree, of which one of the study modules is Spanish as a language. I am a total beginner, but having missed a considerable amount of my first college semester, I have fallen considerably behind in Spanish class, and am looking for lessons in order to get me up to speed with the rest of the class.

I'm based in Dublin City Centre

Thank You :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 antinomo

I am a qualified Spanish teacher with more than 5 year experience.
    You can email at learnspanishinireland@gmail.com
    I will send you more information.
    Regards.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10 raquelmor

Please advertise in this thread and ONLY in this thread if you wish to offer your services as a Spanish language tutor

Please also post here if you wish to look for private classes or grinds.

-allandanyways

Native Spanish tutor with 3 years experience - 2 in Instituto Cervantes-

Successful experience preparing Leaving Cert.

One to one private lessons.

Special rates for groups.

My timetable is flexible. I teach all levels.

Pronunciation
    Grammar
    Vocabulary
    Verbs
    Oral and written comprehension
    Speaking

Please feel free to contact me if you have any question or want to book a lesson.

mail: bicicleta@live.com

mobile: 086 107 2411

Raquel

• Registered Users Posts: 1,960 ✭✭✭allandanyways

Please advertise in this thread and ONLY in this thread if you wish to offer your services as a Spanish language tutor

Todos anuncios para clases privados aquí

• Registered Users Posts: 298 ✭✭brophya2007

Hola a todos,

Is there anyone on here that offers or know someone that offers one-on-one Spanish Lessons in the Limerick region?

Andrew

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 188 ✭✭KnowYourEnemy

emailed you

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 lololazaro

Hello!
    If you want to start learning or improve your Spanish I would be delighted to help you.
    I'm a Spanish native qualified professional with years of experience teaching younger people and adults.
    The lessons are customised to your needs so you can learn in a pleasing and entertaining way at your own pace and get the results you expect.
    The lessons will help you if you:
    - Need some help at school.
    - Want to be able to communicate/understand when you go on holidays.
    - Wish to improve your conversational skills.
    Contact me if you're interested. We can meet up and discuss further details.
    Prices: €20 per hour (€15 student/unwaged) for one-to-one classes

email spanishwexford@gmail.com
    mobile 087 9803616

• Registered Users Posts: 6 curiar

Hi everyone:

My name is Claudia, I am a native Spanish speaker teacher from South America. I have experience teaching children and adults.
    I'm interested in giving private lessons to adults or children.

If you are interested please email me at: spanish.dub@gmail.com

Hello everybody,
    I am running a Begginers course in town
    If you need any futher information , please email me at
    learnspanishinireland@gmail.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Manugleoite

Hello everybody, during the last academic course (2009-2010) I was teaching Spanish in UCC to undergraduates students. I hold a master in teaching Spanish as a foreign language and have experience working with people from 7 years olds to 70 years olds. Right now I teach in a VEC to a total of 22 students.
    So if you need a bit of extra help to face the coming exams (written and oral) or just good quality individualized tuition, send me a message (reasonable rates for sure!)

email: pachamama.ie@gmail.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 RebeccaWatCom

I am a teacher (English and Spanish), and I did a course in Applied Languages
    with a year spent in spain. You can always pm me if interested :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭The Cool

Final year NUIG student of French and Spanish available for Grinds.
    Location - Galway City Centre
    Where? - My home or yours, depending on how easy I can get to yours, ie is it on bus route?
    Fee - €20 per hour for one student, €15 per student in numbers of two or more.
    Level - all levels

Credentials:
    Finishing Spanish degree with 2nd class honours.
    Lived in Spain for a year.
    Excellent clear and concise method of giving notes.

Name: Naomi Hanlon
    Email: n.hanlon1@nuigalway.ie / naomilouisehanlon@gmail.com
    Phone: 0874149936

Native Spanish tutor with 3 years experience - 2 in Instituto Cervantes-

Successful experience preparing Leaving Cert.

One to one private lessons.

Special rates for groups.

My timetable is flexible. I teach all levels.

Pronunciation
    Grammar
    Vocabulary
    Verbs
    Oral and written comprehension
    Speaking

Please feel free to contact me if you have any question or want to book a lesson.

mail: bicicleta@live.com

mobile: 086 107 2411

Raquel

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 elastic111

A family of two adults and one 12 year old child are looking for weekly Spanish lessons in Galway. We can travel to you and are looking for say one hour per week initially with work to then practice in the meantime.

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 desireecastro

elastic111 wrote: »
    A family of two adults and one 12 year old child are looking for weekly Spanish lessons in Galway. We can travel to you and are looking for say one hour per week initially with work to then practice in the meantime.

Thanks

Hi, i have a friend who lives in Galway and is an excellent Spanish teacher. he has been doing it for a while and has lots of experience with people of all ages. His name is Eddie.

I am from Spain myself and im acquainted with the teaching method he uses and i must say that is pretty easy and effective. I teach Spanish in cork using his method and my students are learning in a steady and fun way.

i hope you contact him soon and start learning this great language.

MOD NOTE: NO PHONE NUMBERS ON THREAD.

• Registered Users Posts: 16 Gema

SPANISH CLASSES IN SAINT GABRIEL´S PARISH CENTRE
    DOLLYMOUNT, CLONTARF
    FOR CHILDREN AND FOR ADULTS
    Native Spanish teacher will once again be offering classes starting on September 22nd 2011
    CHILDREN
    THURSDAY AFTERNOONS
    AGES 4 to 6: 14:45 – 15:30 AGES 7 to 10: 15:30 - 16:15
    Fee €60 for 15 weeks (payable in advance)
    Subject to sufficient demand I can offer other levels (preparation for exams, etc.) on other days of the week.
    ADULTS
    THURSDAYS: FROM 7:00pm TO 8:00 pm for Beginners 1
    THURSDAYS: FROM 8:00pm TO 9:00 pm for Beginners 2
    Fee €85 for 15 weeks (payable in advance)
    Minimum number per class 6 people
    Classes are for 15 weeks running from September 2011 to January 2012 (with breaks for Hallowe’en and Christmas). Another 15 classes will start in February 2012 until June 2012 (with a break for Easter) which will continue on from the first semester.
    Enrollment will be on 5th,6th ,7th and 12th of September from 7.00pm to 8.00pm in Saint Gabriel´s Parish Centre
    Also, in the enrollment period I can test your level of Spanish (beginner / intermediate / advanced). This will be for free and with no commitment to attend the classes.
    Enquiries and further information to: spanish.lessons.clontarf@gmail.com
    Gema: 0877429202

• Registered Users Posts: 298 ✭✭brophya2007

Hi All,

I'm wondering if there is anyone here or knows of anybody that gives Spanish lessons either in the Dooradoyle or Castletroy area?

I travel to Spain about 3-4 weeks every year and just trying to improve.

You can PM me if you know of someone.

Regards,
    Andrew

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Catherinebrn

Hey :)

Ok so I really need help in Spanish. I am doing European Studies in UL and taking Beginners Spanish as a module but I missed class time and fell behind due to a family death and so failed my exams. I have 2 written Spanish exams in August worth 100% and I really need help in grammer and what not.

Is there anybody offering grinds in the South Tipp area??
    I can probably travel a certain distance also..

Thanks!

Hello Catherine,

I am native Spanish teacher with 3 years of experience, 2 in Instituto Cervantes. If you are still interested in attend to Spanish Lessons, please contact with me.
    My e.mail is: bicicleta@live.com

Kind Regards.

Raquel
    Hey :)

Ok so I really need help in Spanish. I am doing European Studies in UL and taking Beginners Spanish as a module but I missed class time and fell behind due to a family death and so failed my exams. I have 2 written Spanish exams in August worth 100% and I really need help in grammer and what not.

Is there anybody offering grinds in the South Tipp area??
    I can probably travel a certain distance also..

Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Joannie

Anyone teaching Spanish in the Letterkenny area? I'm interested in learning the basics so that I can make myself understood when on holiday in Spain. Thanks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11 annemarie11

HI there,

I'm available all summer to teach Spanish in Galway. I'm a qualified secondary school teacher of French and Spanish with ten years experience- I've worked in Spain for a few years also,

If interested please PM me,

Gracias!

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭redarmy1929

Hi All,

Im looking for teacher for 1 to 1 lessons in Dublin (city centre would be perfect)

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭testikle

Hi
    does anyone one know or would be able recommend a teacher who can do 1 to 1 online lessons via skype or something similar.

thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 16 Gema

SPANISH CLASSES IN SAINT GABRIEL´S PARISH CENTRE

DOLLYMOUNT, CLONTARF

FOR CHILDREN AND FOR ADULTS

Native Spanish teacher will once again be offering classes starting on September 22nd 2011

CHILDREN

THURSDAY AFTERNOONS

AGES 4 to 6:

14:45 – 15:30

AGES 7 to 10:

15:30 - 16:15

Fee €60 for 15 weeks (payable in advance)

Subject to sufficient demand I can offer other levels (preparation for exams, etc.) on other days of the week.

ADULTS

THURSDAYS: FROM 7:00pm TO 8:00 pm for Beginners 1

THURSDAYS: FROM 8:00pm TO 9:00 pm for Beginners 2

Fee €85 for 15 weeks (payable in advance)

Minimum number per class 6 people

Classes are for 15 weeks running from September 2011 to January 2012 (with breaks for Hallowe’en and Christmas). Another 15 classes will start in February 2012 until June 2012 (with a break for Easter) which will continue on from the first semester.

Enrollment will be on 5th,6th ,7th and 12th of September from 7.00pm to 8.00pm in Saint Gabriel´s Parish Centre

Also, in the enrollment period I can test your level of Spanish (beginner / intermediate / advanced). This will be for free and with no commitment to attend the classes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 RECREXUS

Hello! I am Spanish Native teacher. I am offering Spanish conversation lessons in Preston. I will be Spanish assistant/ teacher at UCLan University.

Thank you very much!

Do not provide personal contact details on thread.

Read the charter.

Moved to advertising thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 fluorescent

Hi,
    I am travelling to Colombia for a month in November and would like to learn some basic Spanish before I go. I live in the Ranelagh area of Dublin. I only have maybe a little over 3 weeks before I go so I would like to get some pretty intensive lessons if possible. PM me if you are up to the task!
    Many Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 562 ✭✭✭lcrcboy

Looking to learn spanish in Limerick city if anyone here can or knows someone who does send me a pm and we can talk further cheers :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 11 twinkles300

Hi Guys,

Im looking to learn how to speak Spanish, I have rang around a few Colleges and Adult Education Centers but the vast majority of them are not having any classes until January ,

Does anybody know of where i could get lessons in the next week or two... I am in the Rathcoole Lucan area of Dublin....

Any info would be great :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,427 ✭✭✭Jemmaa

Hi Guys,

Im looking to learn how to speak Spanish, I have rang around a few Colleges and Adult Education Centers but the vast majority of them are not having any classes until January ,

Does anybody know of where i could get lessons in the next week or two... I am in the Rathcoole Lucan area of Dublin....

Any info would be great :o

IInstituto Cervantes 14th of November

http://dublin.cervantes.es/imagenes/file/acadmica/winter%20courses%202011-2012.pdf

http://dublin.cervantes.es/en/courses_spanish/registration_courses_english.htm

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11 twinkles300

Jemmaa wrote: »
    thanks a mill.. have number stored in phone will ring tomorrow

Thanks a mill :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement