Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,379 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

MarkD09 wrote: »
    How did you find the Kaisers?
    Don't even need to say Eminem was amazing :D Whereabouts were you standing?

Kaiser chiefs were great but I'd gone to see them before so I knew what to expect.
    Yeah thought eminem was better than he was at oxegen.

I was at the second barrier if that makes anysense.like I was on the path coverings on the grass.Was there before it opened so I could have gone up the front I just hate the pushing in crowds when they're that tight.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 thewizzzzzzard

OFWGKTA were savage i don't know what the rest of ye thought of them, the crowd was terrible for them where i was (to the right hand side) no-one seemed to know who they were

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,734 ✭✭✭J_E

MarkD09 wrote: »
    Eminem was fecking amazing :D And the Kaisers :O Oh and i was talking to OFWGKTA got hi 5's and handshake and a chat off Tyler and Mike G :D (this will mean nothing to most of you :( )
    Holy ****, lucky man :O

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,919 ✭✭✭Grindylow

Debs in a few hours.. I probably should go for a shower now but sure why do that when I can do it 20 minutes before I leave? :P

This should be in arrghh to because it means I've to get loads of pictures took -_- and I'm utterly broke after paying my accomm deposit so I'm not drinking much but sure. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 6,383 ✭✭✭Aoibheann

Noel2k9 wrote: »
    Sorry for double posting, but I've an even bigger yaaaaah.. I got offered on campus accommodation. So friggin happy :D

Delighted for you, Noel! :) There's a (small) possibilty that I shall be working out in NUIM for your Freshers' Week, so keep an eye out for me if so! I'll let you know anyway. :D

Also, I hope you have a great time at your debs. :)
    Slow Show wrote: »
    So it's the last night before school in the morning (fml etc.) but I'm just thinking about the fact that in the end, I'm very happy with how my summer went, I just had a lovely last evening in the sun with my best friend (although I think my face is burnt...again), tomorrow should actually be sort of fun and from now on, I'm actually working towards an exam that's not tedious! Sure it'll be graaaaand. :)

C'mon Slow Show, just try by optimistic...just try...

Did you manage to get up early yesterday morning in the end? :P I accidentally got one hour's sleep. >.< Hope you enjoyed the first day back. Just two more years! :D

Super happy today: Moved up properly to Dublin yesterday, have my week of work for Freshers' Week properly sorted (temp. contract signed and all \o/) and someone might not be able to do the same job in NUIM so I might get that week too. I hope. Yay!

Don't have internet in my house yet (bah!) but we're ordering it today so hopefully should have it soon. In the meantime, college internet is sufficient. \o/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

Repeats are overrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,248 ✭✭✭Slow Show

Aoibheann wrote: »

Did you manage to get up early yesterday morning in the end? :P I accidentally got one hour's sleep. >.< Hope you enjoyed the first day back. Just two more years! :D

Nope, I slept right through my alarm yesterday and woke up at one. :p Ended up going to sleep at two last night, but I wasn't too tired after my five-hour sleep. :) My first day back was graaaand, this year certainly looks to be more interesting than the ones that preceded it and I think I kind of love my options already. Good times!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,152 ✭✭✭Cakes.

Was in School today and found out timetable etc..

My timetable is class.
    My Class is class.
    My Teachers are class.
    We're going Carlingford Adventure Centre on Tuesday.

:D So Happy!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,281 ✭✭✭Ricky91t

Interview went brilliantly, got offered the work placement place there and then! :D

DELIGHTED!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,378 ✭✭✭Duffy the Vampire Slayer

Going off for some drunken camping in a short while. Good times.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,842 ✭✭✭seanbmc

Going off for some drunken camping in a short while. Good times.

I'm doing the same on saturday night, can't wait.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,808 ✭✭✭ohthebaby

HAPPINESS.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭marko93

35mm Nikor G Lens. My lord. Money made me happy :D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

Ok so as me and my family were driving to Kilkenny all excited for this swanky Hotel, my uncle rang and said there was a mix up with the reservations and that we are being moved to another hôtel ( i was sooo sickened coz I thought nothing would be as nice as that hotel) But now we're in a big top room with a balcony in this new place with WIFI. (as compensation or something) YAY!!. And my mam promised I'll still get to see harry potter!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

I <3 the captain he is my friend

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,836 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

This was sent to me. I just didnt want my name on boards. This is a minor hurler. He starts for Waterford.
    ivzg3b.jpg

It may have been a twape (altho we cant prove it 100% :L) but still. Coolest thing ever.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

deise_girl wrote: »
    This was sent to me. I just didnt want my name on boards. This is a minor hurler. He starts for Waterford.
    ivzg3b.jpg

It may have been a twape (altho we cant prove it 100% :L) but still. Coolest thing ever.

Such chivalry and grace :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,014 ✭✭✭Colm!

ivzg3b.jpg

I have much to learn from this man and his obvious grasp on the art of seduction.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

ivzg3b.jpg

The real questions is though, can he make a good cup of tea?

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,836 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

Mega Chin wrote: »
    Such chivalry and grace :pac:

I know, Im totally won over.

Pondering how to propose in less than 140 characters!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,654 ✭✭✭shadowninty

I discovered that Google Earth, has of all things, a feckin Flight Simulator :D
    Way too much fun.
    Odd sense of pride landing successfully for the first time in a field to the east of Dublin airport >_>
    Woo for Google I guess...

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭toadpenguin

My sister got home from America this morning, after being over there for 3 months on the J1. She flew out of Florida so we were kinda worried her flight would get delayed or cancelled because of the hurricane but it flew. Anyways, she had the time of her life over there, impressed her employer no end (which could be quite handy for me if I ever want to go to Hyannis on the J1 ;) ) and brought back loads of prezzies! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,919 ✭✭✭Grindylow

Debs were much much much much fun! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭Skintwin

My sister got home from America this morning, after being over there for 3 months on the J1. She flew out of Florida so we were kinda worried her flight would get delayed or cancelled because of the hurricane but it flew. Anyways, she had the time of her life over there, impressed her employer no end (which could be quite handy for me if I ever want to go to Hyannis on the J1 ;) ) and brought back loads of prezzies! :D

Yay to all of that! There's nothing like presents from Florida!

Had a great night out! Was propositioned no less than three times (eh, no thanks, happily coupled up) and a girl attempted to shift me! (not so sure if that's a yeaaaahhh!)
    But in all, AWESOME.
    And remember, Bítches be crazy. :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 780 ✭✭✭cheesefiend

Sun, sea and sand in about 11 hours. I'm too excited! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭LilMissCiara

Just back from my grad and had such a savage night! :D Don't think I've laughed so much in ages! My friends and my year are such legends! :D Also managed to only spend €30 (how the hell I don't know, I drunk a good bit like)! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭Robby91

After all that, my laptop charger is, in fact, still working. Now I want to figure out why the sockets weren't... >_>

• Registered Users Posts: 2,116 ✭✭✭Salty

My dress is just about finished and it's class if I do say so myself!:p Everything's coming together for the debs..so excited now!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭polka dot

I discovered that Google Earth, has of all things, a feckin Flight Simulator :D
    Way too much fun.
    Odd sense of pride landing successfully for the first time in a field to the east of Dublin airport >_>
    Woo for Google I guess...

On Google Maps, if you go to a certain part of the North Pole, the little yellow man you plonk down places turns into a penguin. :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,383 ✭✭✭Aoibheann

_meehan_ wrote: »
    My dress is just about finished and it's class if I do say so myself!:p Everything's coming together for the debs..so excited now!:D

You must post a pic of the dress, dying to see how it turned out. Trying to convince my mother to make me one for Trinity Ball next year! :D

Advertisement