Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Bum, boobs or legs?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,872 ✭✭✭strobe

shinikins wrote: »
    Roll your eyes all you want, she is still a UK size 16, and definitely not fat.

By her own words and everyone else besides yours, she is not a size 16. I dunno. I guess I could take what you say over her and her agent and all the model sites and all that. But that would be a mental thing to do. It'd be mad Ted.
    Your basically arguing my point by posting those links!

I really don't think I am. I just don't...

============

Here, if someone is happy being a size 16 then more power to them. But Crystal (is that her real name?) is demonstrably not a size 16.

To be a female and a size 16 and not fat you would have to have an inhuman one in a million freako skeleton/frame. I'm sure these people exist, I saw an Indian baby with 8 limbs once on the telly.

That doesn't mean I have anything against girls that are a bit fat or anything. I just dig reality.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 mytwocents

I'm a girl, so I didn't vote.

I do find thought that even though most guys say they prefer shapely girls I think they're usually just saying that.

I'm 5'5" and used to be around 10 1/2-11 stone (a healthy size 10-12). When I lost weight rapidly (down to 8 stone and quite thin size 6-8, borderline eating disorder) I found I got way more male attention?

I agree with you, the slimmer I am the more attention I get. I feel it could also be due to the fact that I, and I believe most girls, feel better the slimmer they are and are more confident/fun/ougoing as a result.

I say this though within reason as I don't think the majority of guys are into a 7 stone stick insect, but I can say that at my heaviest I was 9 1/2 stone (i'm 5'5 also) and my normal weight would be just above 8 1/2 and I would get way more attention at the lower weight.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,028 ✭✭✭✭--LOS--

Bums!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,221 ✭✭✭Greentopia

I'm 5'5" and used to be around 10 1/2-11 stone (a healthy size 10-12). When I lost weight rapidly (down to 8 stone and quite thin size 6-8, borderline eating disorder) I found I got way more male attention?

I'm a smidgen under 5'5" too and 7 stone 9/10lbs and I certainly don't have an eating disorder. I eat anything I want (within reason) and I'm size 8 usually. It depends on your bone structure and body shape though I guess.
    For me I'd be fat and unhealthy if I was 11 stone.

• Registered Users Posts: 42,079 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

It's gotta be bum for me. I like to see a woman with junk in the trunk.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

jebforever wrote: »
    It's gotta be bum for me. I like to see a woman with junk in the trunk.

I thought you were a girl!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,751 ✭✭✭Saila

I thought you were a girl!

or she could be a beaner, as I asked a girl here the same question and was told, oh yeah! I thought... :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

Saila wrote: »
    or she could be a beaner, as I asked a girl here the same question and was told, oh yeah! I thought... :o

Ah yes...how terribly backwards of me

• Registered Users Posts: 2,857 ✭✭✭Duckjob

Normally boobs. Having said that, Jessica Biel is a great "arse" ambassador and I'm a huge fan of her work in that area.

• Registered Users Posts: 367 ✭✭electrictrad

amacachi wrote: »
    Chest is probably at the bottom of the list of importance.

Yes, but a Caster Semenya-like chest is a massive turn-off. . .

And yes, this is medically speaking, a girl - http://www.google.ie/imgres?q=caster+semenya&hl=en&safe=off&biw=1112&bih=603&gbv=2&tbm=isch&tbnid=1TBEPVLuP4D9YM:&imgrefurl=http://www.hollywoodgrind.com/caster-semenya-gender-dispute-in-women-800-meter-race/&docid=-KZBLld0LH3DgM&w=450&h=325&ei=G3dZToGoPMaA-wbC3d2RDA&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=807&vpy=256&dur=3313&hovh=191&hovw=264&tx=127&ty=125&page=1&tbnh=151&tbnw=199&start=0&ndsp=16&ved=1t:429,r:10,s:0
    sonic85 wrote: »
    not into one in particular its a package type situation. combination of everything works best

True. . .overall womanly shape really, not too skinny. . .
    I'm a girl, so I didn't vote.

I do find thought that even though most guys say they prefer shapely girls I think they're usually just saying that.

You're right, most guys prefer thinner women on sight. . .but there is a limit. . . I'd never go for a girl who looks like a stick insect. . .

Anyways, attractiveness is age-related too. . .most people get more attention as they approach their 20's. . .not saying you're wrong, as you know yourself best, but it may have been a combination of factors. . .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,443 ✭✭✭Bipolar Joe

Sara Rue is the most perfect lady ever. Look at her cute wee hamster face! She has 100% on all things in the list.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,692 ✭✭✭✭OPENROAD

Sara Rue is the most perfect lady ever. Look at her cute wee hamster face! She has 100% on all things in the list.

Not sure about the eyes

I will actually cut you, son.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,763 ✭✭✭✭Crann na Beatha

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,262 ✭✭✭✭Joey the lips

Depending on my mood i love all at some time but i have to say nothing beats a firm pair of diddies....

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭Chips Ahoy

OPENROAD wrote: »
    Not sure about the eyes

or the general face area, did you take your pills today joe?

One day she'll respond to my letters. I'm not gonna give up on her like I did with Kim Deal, that bitch.

EDIT: Or Enya, who also refuses to write me back. That whore!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,692 ✭✭✭✭OPENROAD

I will actually cut you, son.

Eyes the most important feature in a woman imo

You are all dumb.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 124 ✭✭Musicman2006

I'm curious to know if there's a significant number of men that prefer one over the others, or is it fairly evenly spread/Quote]

I love when legs are fairly evenly spread

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

Yes, but a Caster Semenya-like chest is a massive turn-off. . .

Using her to show the chest is important is like using a diabetes sufferer to show how important legs are. Obviously there'll be outliers, still the chest is lowest on my list.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,817 ✭✭✭howamidifferent

A nice arse is the only criteria ( obviously along with an attractive face ). Boobs or legs to me or irelevant.

To me a woman is defined by a nice arse. I really hate big tits, the smaller the better, I really like small pert titties, but the arse has to be nice...:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭wild_cat

This thread has actually made me feel better about myself. :)

I'm lacking in le boob department but apparently I'm packing everything else that is needed.

I personally thought it was all about the boobs.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,817 ✭✭✭howamidifferent

wild_cat wrote: »
    This thread has actually made me feel better about myself. :)

I'm lacking in le boob department but apparently I'm packing everything else that is needed.

I personally thought it was all about the boobs.

How you doin? :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭wild_cat

How you doin? :)

I'm good. Drunk and kinda stoned. :)

And a dude.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 112 ✭✭locked_out

Arse

• Registered Users Posts: 613 ✭✭✭Darius.Tr

Definitely legs first, then bum and bobs...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,432 ✭✭✭willmunny1990

cant beat the arse

• Registered Users Posts: 40,858 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

Has to be arse.

A great arse will generally lead to good legs below and a tidy stomach and good tits on top, i.e perfection.

Big tits normally leads to big arse which means fat chick.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 479 ✭✭LittleMissLost

Greentopia wrote: »
    I'm a smidgen under 5'5" too and 7 stone 9/10lbs and I certainly don't have an eating disorder. I eat anything I want (within reason) and I'm size 8 usually. It depends on your bone structure and body shape though I guess.
    For me I'd be fat and unhealthy if I was 11 stone.

I said borderline ED because I lost the weight extremely quickly, literally a couple of months. I wasn't underweight but my natural weight would be around 9 stone.

You're right, most guys prefer thinner women on sight. . .but there is a limit. . . I'd never go for a girl who looks like a stick insect. . .

Anyways, attractiveness is age-related too. . .most people get more attention as they approach their 20's. . .not saying you're wrong, as you know yourself best, but it may have been a combination of factors. . .

Ah but I'm only 19 so this was all happening age 14+ :)

Advertisement