Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bum, boobs or legs?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,842 ✭✭✭shinikins

strobe wrote: »
    Crystal Renn? Wikipedia says UK size 12. She says herself in this interview here she wears a size 6 to 8 (I presume those are US sizes) dress. Her agent says 'solid size 10' in the same interview. No size 16 girl she be as far as I can see. [my google fu is strong :pac: It also tells me Tara Lynn is the most famous size 16 model. Guess what, she's fat.]. But whatever, can't believe I'm in a conversation about women's dress sizes, I better go build a wall or something before I start going fruity.

Because Wikipedia is suuuch a reliable source of information given that anyone can change it.....

Your Google FU is on the blink, Tara Lynn is a US size 16 which is a size 20 here, which makes Crystal Renn a ***drumroll please*** UK size 16!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,872 ✭✭✭strobe

shinikins wrote: »
    Because Wikipedia is suuuch a reliable source of information given that anyone can change it.....

Which is why I also posted the interview where she says herself that she is a size (US) 6-8 and her agent says 10. Unless of course the girl herself and her agent are too unreliable a source of information for you too? :annoying rollyeyes smilie:

(For future reference btw if you scroll to the bottom of the page of a wikipedia article or just click the little numbers in brackets you can check the references to confirm or refute anything posted on it. It's a winning system.)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,842 ✭✭✭shinikins

strobe wrote: »

Which is why I also posted the interview where she says herself that she is a size (US) 6-8 and her agent says 10. Unless of course the girl herself and her agent are too unreliable a source of information for you too? :annoying rollyeyes smilie:

(For future reference btw if you scroll to the bottom of the page of a wikipedia article or just click the little numbers in brackets you can check the references to confirm or refute anything posted on it. It's a winning system.)
    Roll your eyes all you want, she is still a UK size 16, and definitely not fat. Your basically arguing my point by posting those links!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,933 ✭✭✭holystungun9

starfish

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭SwarfegaHead

A good set of child-bearing hips. Lort.

Christina Hendricks is a fine specimen of womanhood.

Also, for the larf:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

Chest is probably at the bottom of the list of importance.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,443 ✭✭✭Bipolar Joe

Legs, then boobs then butt. Or butt then boobs. I dunno.

• Registered Users Posts: 944 ✭✭✭loremolis

Legs, then boobs then butt. Or butt then boobs. I dunno.

You're living up to your name.:)

It's hard to decide, man! Legs definitely first, I love a good, strong pair of legs, the type that can crush me. But asses and boobs, I like 'em all.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,949 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

A nice bum all the way :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,300 ✭✭✭HazDanz

Legs catch my attention.

In fairness though they all catch my attention

• Registered Users Posts: 1,639 ✭✭✭LightningBolt

Some people take "curvy" to mean fit and healthy but having a shapely hourglass figure and a bum that sticks out and boobs that stick out a bit as well. http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_6fOvAXxoGEk/TJdn0HulksI/AAAAAAAAC9M/x45ER0tP77g/s1600/christina-hendricks-sexy-for-new-york-magazine-3.jpg

Others take "curvy" to mean , yes, boobs and bum that stick out, but also rolls of fat everywhere and not that healthy looking.

Unfortunately the latter kind think this kind of "curvy" is good...

Before anyone takes offence the stick thin end of the scale isn't good either.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,300 ✭✭✭HazDanz

Unfortunately the latter kind think this kind of "curvy" is good...

Agreed. Some of those dresses accentuating their "curves" are just not a good fit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,975 ✭✭✭W.Shakes-Beer

Has to be a nice arse! An arse with a slight firm bounce to it.

The best arses are the ones attached to a fine set of legs, wrapped up in some nice close fitting jeans.

• Registered Users Posts: 19 Boxtyeater

It's hard to decide, man! Legs definitely first, I love a good, strong pair of legs, the type that can crush me. But asses and boobs, I like 'em all.

Good call Buddy...No need for arxing around then.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

Roll your eyes all you want, she is still a UK size 16, and definitely not fat. Your basically arguing my point by posting those links!

She is not a size 16 in those J Crew shots. No way. It states she is now a US size 8 in those shots. She might be a size 16 now, if she put on weight since March of this year.

Here's her modelling card at Elite: http://www.elitemodellondon.co.uk/details.aspx?modelID=535613&ln=&nav=1&subid=5572&mainsubid=5572&divID=&indx=0&letter=C

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,052 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

Your Google FU is on the blink, Tara Lynn is a US size 16 which is a size 20 here, which makes Crystal Renn a ***drumroll please*** UK size 16!!!!!!
    Eh unless the lassie is approaching 6 feet ten there is no way in hell she's a size 16 or anything like it. http://fatchic.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/crystal_renn.jpg http://blockdelete.blogg.se/images/2010/crystal-renn2_121121264.jpg http://imagesgonerogue.com/2010/10/crystal-renn3.jpg and especially here; http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_MjIoRfXgjkk/TQTPQ_ZtesI/AAAAAAAACCY/2jlciBX8oAg/s1600/crystal-renn6.jpg

I'm a fairly good judge of the clothes size thang in the ladies. I've been wrong under pressure maybe 5 times in my life(one recently a Boardsie I thought was an 8 who was a 10). Ms Renn or more like a 12ish, at a push a low 14 at her fullest and a 8-10 otherwise.

EDIT I feel for the Renn wan. Must be a right PITA to be lauded on the one hand as a "plus size" and then scrutinised after that. She eats a happy meal and the press is hounding her. Either an example or a sellout. FWIW I think she's pretty gorge.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,052 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

Larianne wrote: »
    She is not a size 16 in those J Crew shots. No way. It states she is now a US size 8 in those shots. She might be a size 16 now, if she put on weight since March of this year.

Here's her modelling card at Elite: http://www.elitemodellondon.co.uk/details.aspx?modelID=535613&ln=&nav=1&subid=5572&mainsubid=5572&divID=&indx=0&letter=C
    +1 36, 26 36? That spells fwoooar on so many levels, but size 16 it does not. Jeez now ye have me getting the unsavoury hots for Ms Renn. :)

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,299 ✭✭✭✭later12

I wonder if the women and gay men are giving 'ass' a possibly undeserved large share of the vote.

OP should have followed the tradition of our wiser forefathers and disallowed women the vote.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,299 ✭✭✭✭later12

Wibbs wrote: »
    Eh unless the lassie is approaching 6 feet ten there is no way in hell she's a size 16 or anything like it. http://fatchic.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/crystal_renn.jpg http://blockdelete.blogg.se/images/2010/crystal-renn2_121121264.jpg http://imagesgonerogue.com/2010/10/crystal-renn3.jpg and especially here; http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_MjIoRfXgjkk/TQTPQ_ZtesI/AAAAAAAACCY/2jlciBX8oAg/s1600/crystal-renn6.jpg

I'm a fairly good judge of the clothes size thang in the ladies. I've been wrong under pressure maybe 5 times in my life(one recently a Boardsie I thought was an 8 who was a 10). Ms Renn or more like a 12ish, at a push a low 14 at her fullest and a 8-10 otherwise.

EDIT I feel for the Renn wan. Must be a right PITA to be lauded on the one hand as a "plus size" and then scrutinised after that. She eats a happy meal and the press is hounding her. Either an example or a sellout. FWIW I think she's pretty gorge.

I'm so confused.. are you a boy or a girl?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,751 ✭✭✭Saila

later10 wrote: »
    I'm so confused.. are you a boy or a girl?
    a lad Im pretty sure..

• Registered Users Posts: 4,199 ✭✭✭sonic85

not into one in particular its a package type situation. combination of everything works best

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,398 ✭✭✭Paparazzo

I vote for overall womanly shape. I prefer a slight bit of weight to give a nice overall figure.
    like this
    http://www.newsgab.com/attachments/celebrity-pictures/12068d1156937026-martine-mccutcheon-tiny-busty-black-bikini-martine-1.jpg

Saila wrote: »
    a lad Im pretty sure..
    A lad may be a stretch, but defo male. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,700 ✭✭✭fonecrusher1

Its all about the personality. If you can't have an intelligent conversation with your partner then whats the point. You need her to be equal to you intellectually.

And massive tits.

Unfortunately, personality wasn't an option.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 21,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭entropi

Its all about the personality. If you can't have an intelligent conversation with your partner then whats the point. You need her to be equal to you intellectually.

And massive tits.
    Personality is not a physical trait though...massive tits as You say, will do for that:pac:

Of those options, legs and ass first and second, although only women will have boobs...

• Registered Users Posts: 479 ✭✭LittleMissLost

I'm a girl, so I didn't vote.

I do find thought that even though most guys say they prefer shapely girls I think they're usually just saying that.

I'm 5'5" and used to be around 10 1/2-11 stone (a healthy size 10-12). When I lost weight rapidly (down to 8 stone and quite thin size 6-8, borderline eating disorder) I found I got way more male attention?

I'm a girl, so I didn't vote.

I do find thought that even though most guys say they prefer shapely girls I think they're usually just saying that.

I'm 5'5" and used to be around 10 1/2-11 stone (a healthy size 10-12). When I lost weight rapidly (down to 8 stone and quite thin size 6-8, borderline eating disorder) I found I got way more male attention?

I've never dated a thin chick. Chubby gals all the way!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 641 ✭✭✭howardmarks

A hole. Do sure

Advertisement