Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bum, boobs or legs?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,751 ✭✭✭Saila

Yeah, when guys say curvy I think Kelly Brook curvy.

and JLo especially now :drool:

• Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭DaveDaRave

Ghandee wrote: »
    I voted boobs, but then seen an option for overall womanly shape, (that would have been my real vote!)

Women of Ireland, there is absolutely nothing wrong with having a normal figure ya know?
    So your not a size zero? Who the fúck wants that anyway?

Nothing wrong with having a nice set of hips, decent pair of breasts, and a nice curvy figure!

Stick insect isn't sexy girls! Believe me!

Stop encouraging fat women to stay fat.

DaveDaRave wrote: »
    Stop encouraging fat women to stay fat.

is Jlo fat to you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,458 ✭✭✭senorwipesalot

Jugs with cortina wheel nuts for nipples.
    Nice

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 7,941 Mod ✭✭✭✭Yakult

Bum, boobs and belly button.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,297 ✭✭✭Jaxxy

Can't beat a nicely shaped arse!

Yakult wrote: »
    Bum, boobs and belly button.

:confused: ok then, in or outey :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,455 ✭✭✭Where To

Knickers:D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 7,941 Mod ✭✭✭✭Yakult

Saila wrote: »
    :confused: ok then, in or outey :p

Inny ;):p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

I voted boobs, but then seen an option for overall womanly shape, (that would have been my real vote!)

Women of Ireland, there is absolutely nothing wrong with having a normal figure ya know?
    So your not a size zero? Who the fúck wants that anyway?

Nothing wrong with having a nice set of hips, decent pair of breasts, and a nice curvy figure!

Stick insect isn't sexy girls! Believe me!

Trying to elicit sexy PMs from insecure girls with big tits who may be reading the thread? :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,842 ✭✭✭seanbmc

Legs

OM NOM NOM

• Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭DaveDaRave

is Jlo fat to you?

I don't really classify JLO as having a "normal" figure.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,819 ✭✭✭EuropeanSon

Legs > bum > boobs

DaveDaRave wrote: »
    I don't really classify JLO as having a "normal" figure.

agreed, into the godess league she goes :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,810 ✭✭✭Mackman

this is something i'm still confused about, this 'curvy' term, i mean what does it mean? i'd take it to mean overweight, but i assume that's not what you mean.

To me size 10-14 is curvy. Size 8 is too thin, size 16 is too big, 12 is juuuuuuust right :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

great to hear opinions guys :) keep em comin.

i think what stops me being 'curvy' is my lack of boobage.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,389 ✭✭✭mattjack

great to hear opinions guys :) keep em comin.

i think what stops me being 'curvy' is my lack of boobage.

don,t let them little things worry you......

mattjack wrote: »
    don,t let them little things worry you......

that's just cruel!

:pac:

nah I don't really, was just saying.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,389 ✭✭✭mattjack

that's just cruel!

:pac:

nah I don't really, was just saying.

awww dont mean to be cruel

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,056 ✭✭✭tan11ie

Bums

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

you're a girl too no? cheaters :p

No, just lesbian.

We do exist, you know. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,221 ✭✭✭Greentopia

Mackman wrote: »
    To me size 10-14 is curvy. Size 8 is too thin, size 16 is too big, 12 is juuuuuuust right :)

But you can be an 8 and curvy, you just might be small or fine boned but with big boobs (though granted it's not very common...or at least not natural ones anyway).

As to the poll- as there's no option for us females I'm gonna cheat and say boobs as I like mine. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 327 ✭✭dermiek

I hope you're not all confusing curvy with marshmallowy.

:)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,055 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

is Jlo fat to you?
    She's got too big a bum for my tastes anyway. Short in the legs Dept too. I preferred her when sshe was skinnier. Pretty face though.
    Great example here,
    She'd be "fat" for me. Your one from Mad men would do nothing for me either TBH.
    Nothing better than a flat, slightly defined tummy ;)
    +1
    Yeah, when guys say curvy I think Kelly Brook curvy.
    +1
    Again depends on personal taste and dress sizes are notoriously variable anyway. A size 8 on a woman 4'11(in old money) is very different to a size 8 on a 5'6 woman. My personal taste(on average height women) would tend to run to 6-8(it's utter tosh that those size women can't be very feminine in shape). 12 would be my personal limit of "curvy" and 14 and above would be much too "overweight" for me. I just prefer small framed women. Just personal pref mind. Most men(especially Irish men for some reason?) prefer bigger. Most men also prefer boobage. More than a C or D is too much for me TBH. I'm not keen on huge breasts at all. Which is all good cos Irish ladies have pretty big boobs across the board. The average Irish woman buying a bra in Milan or Barcelona is gonna be looking longer. Ditto for buying size 16 clothes.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,005 ✭✭✭Creature

The whole lot really but legs and hips would be my main weakness.

whoooop, bums are winning \o/

• Registered Users Posts: 7,842 ✭✭✭shinikins

Wibbs wrote: »
    Again depends on personal taste and dress sizes are notoriously variable anyway. A size 8 on a woman 4'11(in old money) is very different to a size 8 on a 5'6 woman. My personal taste(on average height women) would tend to run to 6-8(it's utter tosh that those size women can't be very feminine in shape). 12 would be my personal limit of "curvy" and 14 and above would be much too "overweight" for me. I just prefer small framed women. Just personal pref mind. Most men(especially Irish men for some reason?) prefer bigger. Most men also prefer boobage. More than a C or D is too much for me TBH. I'm not keen on huge breasts at all. Which is all good cos Irish ladies have pretty big boobs across the board. The average Irish woman buying a bra in Milan or Barcelona is gonna be looking longer. Ditto for buying size 16 clothes.
    I'm calling you both out on this, I wear a size 16, but I'm quite tall for a woman, but not out if the average height range. Most people guess I wear a size 12. Also I never had a problem buying clothes in Barcelona when I was there, or underwear, quite the opposite in fact! Oh, and bum all the way, you can't beat a nice ass!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,872 ✭✭✭strobe

Wibbs wrote: »
    She's got too big a bum for my tastes anyway. Short in the legs Dept too. I preferred her when sshe was skinnier. Pretty face though.

She'd be "fat" for me. Your one from Mad men would do nothing for me either TBH.

+1

+1

+1000000 to all of the above.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,534 ✭✭✭SV

whoooop, bums are winning \o/

Compared to Nicki Minaj...

what are we talking here?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 383 ✭✭HUNK

She needs to have the hairy arse of a pirate. ARRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHH!

But seriously, the overall shape is nice. As long as all her parts fit together nicely. She doesn't have to have AMAZING tits or INCREDIBLE hips or the like. Just as long as the body compliments itself.

I really don't like flat though. And I'm talking about 'two skittles and an ironing board' flat.

Advertisement