Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

elaine in kildare

Options
  • 19-08-2011 3:22pm

hi, has anyone ever heard of a psychic/medium in kildare called elaine?

i think she is around allenwood somewhere.

a friend of a friend went and reckoned she was great, am thinking about going to see her.

just wondering of anyone else had any experience of her?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Dolly77

hi

I have not heard of elaine but there is a really good medium in south Dublin who i have seen recently. She is amazing. I have even got my friends to go too and they said the same about her. She does not advertise and is all word of mouth.I can send you her info if you like. Her name is Caoimhe and you can email her. she will ring you than to set up an appt but I know she is fairly booked up. :o
    But its worth it

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭river1

Could you PM me her detail.. Many thanx in advance

• Registered Users Posts: 1 unichika

in relation to elaine in allenwood i definitly wouldnt reccomend her shes an extremely rude person..very hot tempered and not at all plesant...advise u to definitly go elsewhere

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Debra C

I am very surprised Elaine was described as rude! I found her soft, gentle, honest and kind. Very understanding and respectful of peoples feelings.
    She is fantastic at what she does and I would reccomend her in a heart beat. She predicted certain things that have happened and made a lot of sense. She could even tell that I had a special coin in my pocket....it couldn't have been seen...but she knew it was there...she's in allenwood and she's brill.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 elaine carruthers

can u pm me elaines number also please?I hear she is magnificent

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28 musing

how was she on future really need a few things clarified

• Registered Users Posts: 1 aistute1024

Hello guys, I heard that she is really good! One person told me her name and that she lives in Allenswood and he told me that his ex and whole of her family was going there... Could anyone send me her phone number is PM? I would really appreciate that!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1 roxyrua

can u pm me elaines number also please?I hear she is magnificent

Hi just wondering if you managed to see elaine and what your thoughts were. Would be great if you could pm me her number if you managed to get a hold of it. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Arrammo

Hi I went to see Elaine a few years ago and found her extremely good and a lovely person to be in the company of. I have lost her card with her details could anyone please send me a contact number for her as I would love to see her again?

• Registered Users Posts: 582 ✭✭✭mooreman09

Hey, who are the best readers around Kildare at the moment? I've heard things that are special about 1 in particular but I forget her name. If I see it, I'll remember.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3 mgs2

Could someone PM Elaine's details? Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Audrey01

mgs2 wrote: »

Hi I saw her a few years ago and thought she was fab. Lost her no. Could some send to me please :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 564 ✭✭✭Username exists

mgs2 wrote: »

Me too please, thanks in advance

• Registered Users Posts: 447 ✭✭IrishLoriii

Hi,
    could someone please send me elaines number?? Could really do with her thanks!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Bee21

Hi would anybody know Elaine's last name or have a phone number need it badly she's brilliant !! ðŸ‘ðŸ¼

• Registered Users Posts: 17 lorflower086

Any one any reviews on Elaine ?

• Registered Users Posts: 35 silly_dancer

I would love a contact number for Elaine also.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Bee21

@lorflower086 i went to her a few years back & taught she was extremely good .. :) Unfortunately I just lost her details & hoping to get back in contact with her ASAP .. 😊

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Sheldm

Hi, did anyone manage to get Elaines number? ive been trying without luck. i know shes based in allenwood kildare and her surname is Walsh. if anyone did get it id appreciate it being forwarded onto me
    thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭florawest

Hi

I would love to visit her too, have been thinking about going on and off for years, but to date haven't.
    I like the sound and reviews about her, so please pm me her number, thanks in advance.

• Advertisement

florawest wrote: »
    Hi

I would love to visit her too, have been thinking about going on and off for years, but to date haven't.
    I like the sound and reviews about her, so please pm me her number, thanks in advance.

Any luck?

• Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭florawest

Sheldm wrote: »
    Any luck?

Hi ya,

Was kindly given her number, I don't know can I put it here, pm me and I will reply to you with it

i got it off Bee, have an appointment next week. will let u know how it goes

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Deedee22

I went to Elaine today. She is a lovely girl but I am not sure i would rate her if im honest. She could be very good at what she does but sometimes you dont connect for a reading and i think thats possible what i had today.

She told me shes more into spirits she doesnt focus on the future. Hope this helps. Thanks a mil

Deedee22 wrote: »
    I went to Elaine today. She is a lovely girl but I am not sure i would rate her if im honest. She could be very good at what she does but sometimes you dont connect for a reading and i think thats possible what i had today.

She told me shes more into spirits she doesnt focus on the future. Hope this helps. Thanks a mil

Hi Deedee
    Thanks for that. I'm really intrigued about your session. Did she say she couldn't connect for you? I'm more looking for the spirit side of things. Also how much did she charge?
    Thanks again for letting us know

No she more felt it was a case she wasnt telling me what i needed to hear so maybe a little bit of truth in that. Have been to a good few over the years including drogheda sisters (older one) and can only rate two that i have been too. Maureen in citywest (i think thats her name) and stephen honan who i found brilliant.

Deedee22 wrote: »
    No she more felt it was a case she wasnt telling me what i needed to hear so maybe a little bit of truth in that. Have been to a good few over the years including drogheda sisters (older one) and can only rate two that i have been too. Maureen in citywest (i think thats her name) and stephen honan who i found brilliant.

Never heard of either of them. Thanks for your honesty, interesting to see how I get on. Christine Houlihan was probably the one medium I found any good, cant get through to her though.
    One more thing,how much did she charge you and how long was the session?

She charged 50.00 and i think i was there about an hour. She made reference to my kids as girls when they are boys. So when she did that at beginning i had said to myself she wasnt that good. With hindsight no i defo wouldnt reccomend her. But someone else could find her good i personally didnt, hth

I saw Elaine today. Overall I think she's more of a chancer than an exceptional medium. Some things she got right, a lot of things she got wrong and as time went on i think she was feeding from information I validated or provided.
    Very disappointing considering the great reviews she got on another thread. I think Elaine has got some sort of psychic gift but is not nearly as good as she thinks she is.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3 Bertie24

Hi All,
    I went to Elaine a year ago. After hearing all good things about her, and was told she was very straightforward and won't beat around the Bush.. Well she was good about family things predicted a few things that would happen with them, when it came to me she predicted only a small bit, but a year later nothing she predict has happened, during middle of reading she saw black wen she looked at me and couldn't read me anymore so she went talking about family. I also felt she was holding back telling me things.. I'd recommend her for other people, and but for me definitely not. I must be unreadable

Advertisement