Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

New Airsoft Shop In Bray

• 07-05-2011 4:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 42

Just bought a new ASG M14 from this new shop on the n11 just before bray in wicklow. Been in a load of other shops around but gotta say this new one is pretty good. Slightly cheaper then some places on the likes of clothing and sights and they also have alot of the stuff in stock. I think they were called Army surplus supplies or something like that. Well worth a look.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 27 brocky

Where abouts are these? Not too far from there

• Registered Users Posts: 42 Italianstyle

Theres a honda garage beside them. They're on the left if your heading southbound on the n11, opposite the enniscerry turn off.

Just noticed they are in the retailers section.

• Registered Users Posts: 27 brocky

Ah that's great and handy to know

• Registered Users Posts: 981 ✭✭✭se conman

Are they connected in any way to the other airsoft that was/is in Bray ?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,128 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Connected by a common ground, they both ....

They both have bellybuttons

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 42 Italianstyle

Think its owned by one of the guys who worked in go tactical in bray.

• Registered Users Posts: 722 ✭✭✭General Grobel

hmm

• Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭McGilla

This is incorrect!

It has no connection with Go Tactical.

The owner of the new store owns and runs The Hellfire Paintball Site.
    -Which used to run as an airsoft site also!
    - Which was always well ran site!

Go Tactical used to use the paint ball site to run Skirmishes, but they are not connected any more.

They are not connected to GoTactical

• Registered Users Posts: 1,395 ✭✭✭Decoy

McGilla wrote: »
    This is incorrect!

It has no connection with Go Tactical.

The owner of the new store owns and runs The Hellfire Paintball Site.
    -Which used to run as an airsoft site also!
    - Which was always well ran site!

Go Tactical used to use the paint ball site to run Skirmishes, but they are not connected any more.

They are not connected to GoTactical

GREEN = Correct
    RED = Incorrect

To be fair McGilla, if the airsoft side of things had been run properly it would still be open. It's the closest site to me and the only reason I stopped playing there (before it closed for airsoft use) was because of the way it was run. I'm not having a pop just for the sake of it, with any luck the Bray Airsoft/Hellfire Paintball guys might take note and possibly try to re-open to airsoft with better management/marshalling.

• Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭McGilla

Decoy wrote: »
    GREEN = Correct
    RED = Incorrect

To be fair McGilla, if the airsoft side of things had been run properly it would still be open. It's the closest site to me and the only reason I stopped playing there (before it closed for airsoft use) was because of the way it was run. I'm not having a pop just for the sake of it, with any luck the Bray Airsoft/Hellfire Paintball guys might take note and possibly try to re-open to airsoft with better management/marshalling.

Sorry if I wasn't clear:

The Paintball site is well run.
    The Airsoft games there were not ran well!

The airsoft part was run by Go Tactical, who provided their own marshals etc.

They were nice bunch of lads, but they were leaderless, and there was no organisation, mainly due to the fact the main organiser didn't care, and was never their.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,438 ✭✭✭✭thermo

as stated the shop has a thread in the retailers section

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement