Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Belkan Wars : Part II

• 11-08-2011 6:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭

6033112620_4161efa054_z.jpg

Recent Events
    Recently Belkan government forces made first contact with rebels at the disputed border in east Belka near the settlement of Molov. After heavy fighting and additional reinforcements government forces broke rebel lines at the border and gained their first foothold in the region. Further fighting ensued as troops attacked and captured the radio relay station. BGF forces were attacked several times attempting stock their supply depot with fuel and ammo which was subsequently raided by the rebels....

Date : August 21st
    Game fee : €20

Arrive 09:30 onwards
    Game on 12:00
    Endex 18:00

This is the second part of a five part campaign run once a month part 3 will be on the 18th of September.

This game is designed to bridge the gap between skirmishing and milsim, it will maintain some of the core values of milsim such as medic rules,ammo limits and a command structure.

We now have additional command radios and embedded marshals will be in place to help the flow of the game.

All relevant information including full storyline and rules can be found HERE

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,044 ✭✭✭hangedhitman

is this still going ahead if so what are the numbers like so far

• Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭Jimbobak47

Yes we are still running it and I don't know the exact numbers but my guess would be around 30 maybe more.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,550 ✭✭✭swiftblade

Should be a blast. :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,044 ✭✭✭hangedhitman

lovely should be down then was great last time

• Registered Users Posts: 2,550 ✭✭✭swiftblade

Is a baseball cap ok for the government forces? Don't have a boonie. :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭Jimbobak47

As it is we were thinking of mixing peaked caps and boonies for BGF your not the first to ask, if it comes to it we will do headgear v no headgear.

• Registered Users Posts: 47 RABBIT.

Well guys, we returned to Bellurgan Park in Dundalk today, it turned out to be an epic day. Part 2 of the Belkan War went very well with some very honest play from everyone involved. That site is just whopper,If you have not yet visited Bellurgan park you are missing out on a huge and challenging site, you gotta give this place a go you will no regret it. MARK & PAUL i have to thank you again for another great job. You guys set up some great games and even greater storylines for the milsim events. Also well done to Robbie from the RATS who led us today and kept us all well organised. The objectives were tough but with good organisation and determination our side dominated the day.
    The day started off poor as we (The Government troops) walked in on a wasps nest and a few of us took some stings, i got it in the face and hand the others took some on the back too, but we fought on regardless, The enemy troops put up a gallant fight and held thier own objectives well, they were tough opponents (cheers lads u made the fight more enjoyable) there was a great twist at the end of the day when we had captured a few BOMB parts to build a BOMB, once this was done the plan was to get the BOMB close to the village and allow the enemy to kill our guy carrying the BOMB and then they would seize it, but we had a guy hidden in the bush's to take a picture of the troops taking the BOMB so we could set them up later in the story. Cheers again guys for another great day at Bellurgan Park, cant wait for part 3.

• Registered Users Posts: 560 ✭✭✭cobra 08

Had great day today at part 2 of this. And second bren's thanks to Mark & Paul for putting on a brilliant day. You guys are top of the pack when it comes to keeping games flowing and fresh. Your submissions and objectives really bring something extra to the games. Thanks again lads and looking forward to part 3.
    Robbie

• Registered Users Posts: 326 ✭✭Betty Blue

Big Thanks to Mark & Paul, Epic Day Yesterday, Missions & Sub Missions, Were Well taught out, Fast and Very Interesting, Lads you out Did yourselves, The Best and Hardest Day Airsofting I've Played in an Long time

Last but not least big thanks to The Rebels, Who were not only Super Opposition on the Day, But all Great Hit Takers:D

• Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭Ratsquad

What they said and more. Hats off to mark and paul for a very enjoyable days gaming. With some great twists to the objectives was a bit worried when i seen smaller numbers but worked out brill.
    the rebels where great opfor and very honest players they made the games a bit harder. well done .
    I will defo be back for the next one lads get it goin and give us plenty of notice so we can rally the troops.
    Paddy

• Advertisement
Advertisement