Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Nasutuceratops

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,551 ✭✭✭Rubecula

Another excellent illustration.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 5,279 Mod ✭✭✭✭Adam Khor

Awesome :D

Blimey that got picked up on quick didn't it. Glad to see your siggy was on it Adam. I really think you should get publishing quick mate, or folks will just rip off your fantastic pictures.

I was thinking, with a bit of luck Adam's drawings might take off soon. Since he's the first to publish (good) pictures of newly discovered dinos bigger sources might use his pics to accompany breaking news stories.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

Galvasean wrote: »
    I was thinking, with a bit of luck Adam's drawings might take off soon. Since he's the first to publish (good) pictures of newly discovered dinos bigger sources might use his pics to accompany breaking news stories.

That would be cool to see happen. His work is certainly good enough, and is one of my fave things in the forum.

I really couldn't agree more.

Kess73 wrote: »
    That would be cool to see happen. His work is certainly good enough, and is one of my fave things in the forum.

More than my witticisms? :'(

More than my witticisms? :'(

Nah, although the team you support gives me a chortle every now and then......:pac:

Banned

• Advertisement

Banned

:D

Roll on Saturday.:pac::pac:

Kess73 wrote: »
    Nah, although the team you support gives me a chortle every now and then......:pac:

Galvasean supports a team??

You can't leave it like that. Dish the dirt ROFL:D

Rubecula wrote: »
    Galvasean supports a team??

You can't leave it like that. Dish the dirt ROFL:D

The team with the dinosaur mascot of course!

50354_4904559733_9933_n.jpg&sa=X&ei=vHdKTrCVDoawhQfO3f2QCA&ved=0CAQQ8wc&usg=AFQjCNGZi8VsPcuX57I3HuVBfRv4DYeHYA

Actually I thought you were talking football.:D:D:D

(Yeah I can talk, I support a team of dinosaurs):D

The team with the dinosaur mascot of course!

50354_4904559733_9933_n.jpg&sa=X&ei=vHdKTrCVDoawhQfO3f2QCA&ved=0CAQQ8wc&usg=AFQjCNGZi8VsPcuX57I3HuVBfRv4DYeHYA

The way things are going there, the manager may become extinct.

Advertisement