Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dear Santa

• 10-08-2011 2:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,829 ✭✭✭

Dear Santa

I know it's a little early, but as I have been reasonably good this year could I please have this for Christmas :D:D:D:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,061 ✭✭✭Arkslippy

Sure.

Santa.

No wait, I don't exist.

So socks again.

;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,205 ✭✭✭Firekitten

Mate... its AUGUST.... not even the end half! Its like literally summer... Not even the shops are on christmas stuff yet :P

• Registered Users Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

Arkslippy wrote: »
    Sure.

Santa.

No wait, I don't exist.

So socks again.

;)

Shut up, shut up, shut up, shut up!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,829 ✭✭✭TommyKnocker

Leftyflip wrote: »

+1 :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,829 ✭✭✭TommyKnocker

Firekitten wrote: »
    Mate... its AUGUST.... not even the end half! Its like literally summer... Not even the shops are on christmas stuff yet :P

Well I have missed the Easter Bunny and I am all out of milk teeth for the Tooth Fairy, so he was all that's left :) And as my Mum used to say, First up best dressed, so I am getting in early :D:D:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,205 ✭✭✭Firekitten

Leftyflip wrote: »
    The old bearded fat guy that visits you in the night and drops his presents down your chimney aint Santa lefty... im so sorry.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

Firekitten wrote: »
    The old bearded fat guy that visits you in the night and drops his presents down your chimney aint Santa lefty... im so sorry.

No I get the actual Santa, not you're ehm, "adult" version ;)

I'm young and not a sick fúck!

Advertisement