Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Airsofts Badboy

• 09-08-2011 8:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭

You guys are going to love this baby. I'd love to have something like this myself, but it be horrible to transport around without a car or something. Great for pinning an enemy down though! :D Check it out

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,205 ✭✭✭Firekitten

Not as good as the 4 grand piper precision one taking out a TV :D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

How much does 6000 bb's cost? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,061 ✭✭✭Arkslippy

About 15 quid. Be worth it though

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭KeithAFarrell

That's about 20 euro per minute. 30mins x 20 euro = 600 euro which is about 180,000 BBS...That's an expensive day on the field :D Did I make a mistake :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 17,410 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

since when did Kevin Bacon become Chinese or Taiwanese?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭F.U.B.A.R

I would love it if all the barrels fired but then your probably looking at spending €6,000+ on a days airsofting :D As one always say's when I win the lotto........

• Registered Users Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭T4RGET

as far as i know the real version doesn't even fire all the barrels at once, the barrels rotate picking up rounds as they pass, the barrels cycle so fast that it may as well be firing all them at the same time as the RoF is insame

yeah I no but imagine a long range acurate buck shot :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭T4RGET

F.U.B.A.R wrote: »
    yeah I no but imagine a long range acurate buck shot :D

ah now that's gona ask for every single marshal in the game to follow you :P

T4RGET wrote: »
    ah now that's gona ask for every single marshal in the game to follow you :P

ah sure feckit it'd be worth it in my books :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 565 ✭✭✭DoBhrionn

What would make it even better IMO would mount it on a turret, do a bit programming and make it into some sort of motion tracking turret. (and no I didn't take the idea from Call of Duty, I saw it a while back on youtube, sadly no link to it :( )

• Registered Users Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭clubberlang12

• Registered Users Posts: 1,815 ✭✭✭Private Snafu

DoBhrionn wrote: »
    What would make it even better IMO would mount it on a turret, do a bit programming and make it into some sort of motion tracking turret. (and no I didn't take the idea from Call of Duty, I saw it a while back on youtube, sadly no link to it :( )

Want to build your own eh?https://sites.google.com/site/projectsentrygun/home

• Registered Users Posts: 565 ✭✭✭DoBhrionn

lperrozzi wrote: »

I'm only missing two of those off the list....hmmm...

I think I know what next summer's project will be ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,815 ✭✭✭Private Snafu

I've been toting with the idea now for a while, but sticking my saw on instead :p

Advertisement