Mods please check the Moderators Group for an important update on Mod tools. If you do not have access to the group, please PM Niamh. Thanks!

eFlow FAQ's

Comments

* How do I pay for my tolls?

Payment can be made on-line at www.eflow.ie or by calling us on lo-call 1890-50-10-50 (INT +800-50-10-50-11) between 7am and 11pm or by the automatic payment system outside these hours. Payment can also be made at a Payzone outlet (see www.payzone.ie for your nearest outlet).

* How do I avoid penalties?

Pay tolls before 8pm the day after your journey or prepay for your journeys before journeys are made. The best method to avoid penalties is to setup a Video or a Tag account see below for details on setting these accounts up).

* Where is the M50 Westlink Toll located?

The Toll is located between Junctions 6 and 7 on the M50. The Toll is barrier free so there are no toll booths to make cash payments. The toll point is well sign-posted north and south-bound. Click on this link below to find the location of the toll and a map of the M50:

M50 Map (PDF)

* I sold my vehicle and received a letter for tolls, what do I do?

If the journey was made after the vehicle was sold, contact us on lo-call 1890-50-10- 50. When selling a vehicle, ensure the date and time of sale are recorded on the Vehicle Registration Document. The vehicle seller should send the document as soon as possible to the:

D.V.C.S.D. (Driver and Vehicle Computer Services Division)
    Department of Transport,
    Shannon Town Centre, Shannon,
    Co. Clare.

* I paid my tolls but received a letter?

Call eFlow on lo-call 1890-50-10-50 7am to 11pm for assistance. Please have your vehicle registration number and proof of payment details available to resolve the issue.

* My tag has fallen down how do I get a new tag holder sent out?

To get you a new tag holder sent out, give us a call on 1890-50-10-50 and we will send it out.

Or else if you would like to PM any of the eFlow Representatives on boards we can get you a tag sent out. Just PM us with your account number, and the name address and telephone number on the account and we will get one sent out to you.

How do I setup an account?

Go on-line to our website www.eflow.ie and click on Register An Account or call us on 1890-50-10-50. Get instant cover for your vehicle(s).

What are the benefits of an account?

Video Account

€0.50 discount
    No account fees
    Automatic Payment (Pre-pay or Bill Pay)
    No payment deadlines
    No Penalties
    M50 (Westlink) only
    Up to 6 vehicles on a private account
    Instant cover for M50
    On-line access to your account

Tag Account

€1.00 discount
    €1.21 fee per tag per month
    Automatic Payment (Pre-pay or Bill Pay)
    No payment deadlines
    No Penalties
    Tags can be used on all toll points Republic of Ireland
    Up to 6 vehicles on a private account
    Instant cover for M50
    On-line access to your account

How do I setup internet access to my account?

Go to www.eflow.ie. Select My account. Next, click on Web Enable Account. Enter your account number and your surname (case sensitive). Click Submit. Create your User ID and Password and answer to a security question. Then, login using the user ID and password just created. Customers can change details of their account, view statements or add vehicles.
    Note: Keep your User ID and Password secure :)

This discussion has been closed.