Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Diceman Vs Steve.

Options
  • 08-08-2011 1:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭

Steve wrote: »
    I find it hilarious (to use your own words) that you are calling for transparency yet only chose to reply by PM.

I still don't know what you're on about - no 'sanctions' have been 'magically lifted', no bans lifted and no infractions removed. I really don't know where you're getting this from.
    well thats hilarious that you ban people for nothing ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,your reason for banning me ignoring a mods ruling since i recieved none but a veiled threat

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

DICEMAN7 wrote: »
    well thats hilarious that you ban people for nothing ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,your reason for banning me ignoring a mods ruling since i recieved none but a veiled threat
    We can do this the hard way or the easy way, please pm me if you want to discuss things :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭DICEMAN7

We can do this the hard way or the easy way, please pm me if you want to discuss things :)
    transparency

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

This is not the place.

Look, if you have an issue with me or my moderation, start a thread here (and accept I can moderate it and issue another ban if I so decide) or go to the feedback forum where we are both equal or thirdly start a DRP thread where it goes over my head and will be ruled upon indepenantly and I will have no say in it. Your call my friend, I can't really be more transparent than that. :)

This is not the place.

Look, if you have an issue with me or my moderation, start a thread here (and accept I can moderate it and issue another ban if I so decide) or go to the feedback forum where we are both equal or thirdly start a DRP thread where it goes over my head and will be ruled upon indepenantly and I will have no say in it. Your call my friend, I can't really be more transparent than that. :)

well steve the veiled threat was not appreciated and i hope you wont delete the thread so people can see you being a dick and banning me for nothing ty.

I'm got going to delete any thread, there's no reason to. I have,however moved our little conversation out of the charter review thread as it has nothing to do with that.

Now, what exactly is the problem here?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,428 ✭✭✭✭Witcher

Why is this argument spanning 3 different threads and more important wtf is it about?:rolleyes:

I'm got going to delete any thread, there's no reason to. I have,however moved our little conversation out of the charter review thread as it has nothing to do with that.

Now, what exactly is the problem here?
    well if you have not banned me from questions i could quote why you banned me for nothing

Blay wrote: »
    Why is this argument spanning 3 different threads and more important wtf is it about?:rolleyes:
    coz paranioa is spreading blay lol

well if you have not banned me from questions i could quote why you banned me for nothing
    Please do..

btw steve the heading is very bulllying in its nature

• Advertisement

btw steve the heading is very bulllying in its nature
    What would you prefer? suggestions? :)

Please do..
    well as you know i cant

You don't know why you got a ban from questions?? come on, you're having a laugh..

What would you prefer? suggestions? :)
    i suggest you not being a dick in future

You don't know why you got a ban from questions?? come on, you're having a laugh..
    no quote me pleasei would if i wasnt banned

i suggest you not being a dick in future
    OK, take it to DRP so.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement