Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

opening weekend for Vacant

• 04-08-2011 11:45am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,763 ✭✭✭

Ok lads and ladies,times nearly here for the opening weekend of Vacant...for this saturday and this saturday only we have a limited amount of tickets to be sold for the opening weekend games..it will be tickets only so come down to the block on saturday at anytime to pick yours up.They are 40 euro each thats for the weekends gaming saturday 20th aug starting 10am finish up sunday 4pm.It will also cover membership for a year!!!So come get your ticket and be there to make history on the openinmg weekend of Vacant!!:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭1man3letters

tick tock tick...

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 2,588 Mod ✭✭✭✭KonFusion

This saturday you say?

Is it a normal days gaming on sat or what? Might aswell get in some brappage while I'm there to get the tickets.

• Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭spartan5397

what exactly is vacant, where is it located?,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,763 ✭✭✭Airsoft Reloded

tick tock tick...

What?
    KonFusion wrote: »
    This saturday you say?

Is it a normal days gaming on sat or what? Might aswell get in some brappage while I'm there to get the tickets.

The last night event in The Block is being held this Saturday but there is a normal days gaming going on aswell (11 - 6) and the night game starts at 8 and finishes at 6 in the morning. Its €40 for that but the tickets for the opening weekend of Vacant which is on the 20th of August are being sold on site the same day for €40 and that covers the €10 membership fee and the €30 for the weekend opening event.

Get there at 10 Saturday morning (20th) and finish Sunday at around 16:00 for just €30.
    what exactly is vacant, where is it located?,

Its Ireland's newest airsoft site dude, both indoor and outdoor, warehouse, office, outside concrete buildings e.t.c. Its a huge building and is going to be an animal site!

For more info on the site go to; http://www.facebook.com/groups/213930401975001/

• Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭spartan5397

Would i be able to get the exact location before buying a ticket, perhaps on google maps?, whats the earliest time you can buy a ticket on saturday?, will the game be continuous or will there be sleeping/ breaks?

• Advertisement

Would i be able to get the exact location before buying a ticket, perhaps on google maps?, whats the earliest time you can buy a ticket on saturday?, will the game be continuous or will there be sleeping/ breaks?

Its in Naas just off the N7, there is a map on our website; http://www.reload.ie. Theres a bus that goes there from Dublin city but I can't remember the number, I'll post it soon enough.

12 is the earliest you can buy a ticket and there will ofcourse be breaks between games and around a 4 hour break at 6am on Sunday.

• Registered Users Posts: 856 ✭✭✭Jimmy bo 186

Its in Naas just off the N7, there is a map on our website; http://www.reload.ie. Theres a bus that goes there from Dublin city but I can't remember the number, I'll post it soon enough.

12 is the earliest you can buy a ticket and there will ofcourse be breaks between games and around a 4 hour break at 6am on Sunday.

Wel , there is a group of us Hoping to head down to Vacant on the 20th. Were down here in Longford and there should be atleast 7-8 of us going, the only problem is getting the tickets by saturday. I was really hoping that you could hold the tickets for us just incase we cant make it down by saturday? 1 of the lads is going to ring about it today.

Wel , there is a group of us Hoping to head down to Vacant on the 20th. Were down here in Longford and there should be atleast 7-8 of us going, the only problem is getting the tickets by saturday. I was really hoping that you could hold the tickets for us just incase we cant make it down by saturday? 1 of the lads is going to ring about it today.

Haven't recieved a call yet dude but sure pm on route.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭T4RGET

does that mean Vacant is now open proper after this weekend?

T4RGET wrote: »
    does that mean Vacant is now open proper after this weekend?

After the weekend of the 20th its open as normal so the next open day will be Wednesday the 24th.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 2,588 Mod ✭✭✭✭KonFusion

Anyone any idea where the Bus.Eir. bus stop is in NAAS?

A google maps link would be very much appreciated. Just so I could judge if I could walk from the bus stop to the site. Thanks!

Any other public transport recommendation from Dublin to the site would also be appreciated. :)

A google maps link would be very much appreciated. Just so I could judge if I could walk from the bus stop to the site. Thanks!

Any other public transport recommendation from Dublin to the site would also be appreciated. :)

was talking to one of the lads today and he said he sorted out around 15 tickits for a group of us and some info on a bus to naas would be great, thanks alot

After the weekend of the 20th its open as normal so the next open day will be Wednesday the 24th.

damn will be in Holland :(

The 126 and the 126a leaves you right outside the site dude.

was talking to one of the lads today and he said he sorted out around 15 tickits for a group of us and some info on a bus to naas would be great, thanks alot

Where are you coming from?

damn will be in Holland :(

Ah sure the place is open after that so you can join us another day dude

Ah sure the place is open after that so you can join us another day dude

sure is, say then :)

sure is, say then :)

See you then dude ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭seanskyline

Ok lads and ladies,times nearly here for the opening weekend of Vacant...for this saturday and this saturday only we have a limited amount of tickets to be sold for the opening weekend games..it will be tickets only so come down to the block on saturday at anytime to pick yours up.They are 40 euro each thats for the weekends gaming saturday 20th aug starting 10am finish up sunday 4pm.It will also cover membership for a year!!!So come get your ticket and be there to make history on the openinmg weekend of Vacant!!:D

Where in the lovely isle of Ireland is this place of heaven?? :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 206 ✭✭okeanes

Where in the lovely isle of Ireland is this place of heaven?? :)

nass dude . more info @ http://www.reload.ie/ <Snip> Advertising of this nature is not permitted here on boards.

• Advertisement

okeanes wrote: »
    nass dude . more info @ http://www.reload.ie/ .<Snip> Advertising of this nature is not permitted here on boards.

and a great site

alright brian some good adverts on here . lookin at a aep pistol as i speak . class .

• Registered Users Posts: 7,559 ✭✭✭andy_g

okeanes. Please use the edit button. Also if you wish to advertise in the nature you were trying please subscribe to the commercial subscribtion.

seanskyline Vacant is in Naas mate, exit 9 off the N7 then go through two roundabouts and its the second set of gates on the left. About a 10 minute drive from Tallaght.

@okeanes What were you advertising that the "mods" had to edit?

seanskyline Vacant is in Naas mate, exit 9 off the N7 then go through two roundabouts and its the second set of gates on the left. About a 10 minute drive from Tallaght.

@okeanes What were you advertising that the "mods" had to edit?

We will be comind from Longford by the way

Your in the group of 10 that booked yeah?

I have to admit I have no idea how to get to Naas from Longford other than getting onto the N7 maybe?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,061 ✭✭✭Arkslippy

Straightforward enough, m4 from longford all the way until you get to the turnoff for Clane/Kilcock, you have to go through a toll just before this exit. Follow the sign for Clane, through the village and straight on for Sallins, through sallins and over the motorway bridge, turn left there and at the end of that road, turn right for Naas, the site is directly opposite the storm cinema on the opposite side of the road.

About hour and 15 minutes from the Tesco in Longford. (That's with me driving obviously)

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭Sulaco

Brian,

Will you put me and Ultan down for a ticket each - we will be there without fail...missed the office on sunday last - sick baby and wife unit in the UK goddamnit!

Let me know if you can sort us out dude as dying to be there for opening day.

Cheers man,

Tom.

Arkslippy wrote: »
    Straightforward enough, m4 from longford all the way until you get to the turnoff for Clane/Kilcock, you have to go through a toll just before this exit. Follow the sign for Clane, through the village and straight on for Sallins, through sallins and over the motorway bridge, turn left there and at the end of that road, turn right for Naas, the site is directly opposite the storm cinema on the opposite side of the road.

About hour and 15 minutes from the Tesco in Longford. (That's with me driving obviously)

Thats great lads, Thanks a million

• Advertisement

Sulaco wrote: »
    Brian,

Will you put me and Ultan down for a ticket each - we will be there without fail...missed the office on sunday last - sick baby and wife unit in the UK goddamnit!

Let me know if you can sort us out dude as dying to be there for opening day.

Cheers man,

Tom.

I already had two tickets put aside for you boss, you missed an animal night game it has to be said. Is your wife and child better?

Advertisement