Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Pytha 3d cad

• 18-06-2010 10:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,695 ✭✭✭

Has anyone on here ever used this programme? I have a trial version of it at the moment and have gone through the training book that came with it. I didn't find the traing book to be very helpful to be honest.

Does anyone know of any books on this programme or any online tutorials?

What are your thoughts about this programme? I would like to get into it as it's supposed to be the best programme out there for shopfitting and that's the area I'm involved in.

I have always used AutoCad up until now and it's a very very very different programme to use and would be a steep learning curve associated with it.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭Elbow

Been using PYTHA 3D for the past 2 years and find it to be a fantastic piece of software albeit a bit tricky to get the hang of at first, it is a totally different program to autocad and it does take a while to break the autocad habits.

Its worth visiting www.ogeetek.com for more info on it

(I think i have some training videos etc stuck on my laptop somewhere, If you want PM me and i'll upload them somewhere for ya)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,695 ✭✭✭galwaydude18

If you could upload them training videos somewhere that would be great. Haven't had a chance to look at it in a couple of weeks as I was away working...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 cancee

Dear Guys ,

I am anxiously looking for this software full version please if some one have upload here or email me link please .
    Martin.
    cvsat@mail.ru

Clohane wrote: »
    Been using PYTHA 3D for the past 2 years and find it to be a fantastic piece of software albeit a bit tricky to get the hang of at first, it is a totally different program to autocad and it does take a while to break the autocad habits.

Its worth visiting www.ogeetek.com for more info on it

(I think i have some training videos etc stuck on my laptop somewhere, If you want PM me and i'll upload them somewhere for ya)

Dear Guys ,

I am anxiously looking for this software full version please if some one have upload here or email me link please .
    Martin.
    cvsat@mail.ru

Dear Guys ,

Martin.
    cvsat@mail.ru

Please ,Please

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 10,140 Mod ✭✭✭✭BryanF

Has anyone on here ever used this programme? I have a trial version of it at the moment and have gone through the training book that came with it. I didn't find the traing book to be very helpful to be honest.

Does anyone know of any books on this programme or any online tutorials?

What are your thoughts about this programme? I would like to get into it as it's supposed to be the best programme out there for shopfitting and that's the area I'm involved in.

I have always used AutoCad up until now and it's a very very very different programme to use and would be a steep learning curve associated with it.

Just wondering what are you using this software for and why is it any better than other products on the market?

Only use one time then you know this is the only one software .

• Registered Users Posts: 8 David Crowley.com

HI i am a pytha user of 4 years. as with every programme it has its pros and cons. If you are a repeat order type of company it is great as soon as you have a library built up. However if you work on customm complex projects it is very counter intutive. Dimensionong and lableing is cumbersom, i currently section my 3d pytha and export a dxf to cad to lable and dimension. It does not handle curves very well especially altering profiles, a system similar to the inventor system "sketch modification" would improve it no end. It can also become very slow when there is alot of curves intoduced to your Project.

Training books and tutorials are virtually non existant, however pytha do provide training at their headquarters in germany, and ogeetek do have some good videos on youtube.

I visited the pytha stand ligna two weeks ago and they are sending on a trial version of the latest version so hopefully the will have fixed some af my problems with the programme.

i will upload some of the work i have done on it tomorrow. if you want more info pm me

Ya if you would post up some of your work that would be great. Unfortunately my trial version of the programme has run out

• Advertisement

Some images as promised

Wow they are excellent! Well done

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Richo72

cancee wrote: »
    Dear Guys ,

Martin.
    cvsat@mail.ru

Please ,Please

Hi cancee. Mate there are no cracked versions of Pytha at all, it requires a codemeter usb key to operate & unfortunately the demos ended a couple years back.
    It is a fantastic prog. (shop fitters dream prog) Now V20 with full openGL drawing & few lockups. maybe in a few more versions ther`ll be no need for Radiolab.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Richo72

Sweet renders too David

• Registered Users Posts: 4 richkelly5

Hi Guys
    I have actually created a comprehensive collection of training tutorials, it follows the training book that ogee tek give but goes through each step in detail. it covers all most functions.

Private message and if any one wants them.

I'd love to do more tutorial but I no longer have access to the software.
    I'd love to buy the program if any one wants to sell it 2nd hand, or knows of a company who doesn't require all the seats and i'd buy it?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6v9_iERDiU

Advertisement