Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Femme Fatales

• 24-06-2011 4:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Anyone absolutely sick of the Coronation women ? What a bunch..... from the guttersnipe Becky,evil Tracy, crazy Julie, moaning Tina and the sourfaced "battleaxe" Mrs.Cropper. Not to forget crazy Mary and the snivelling Norris. The machinations of this bunch have done me a favour,however, as I now go for a half-hour constitutional until Fair City. .
    What a contrast to our own women in Fair City... the beautiful Dillon girls and their mother (Wow!). Have to omit battleaxe Jo Fahy from the equation,however. It is also nice to see the show giving disabled David a chance.. he is a very fine actor and the producers are to be complimented on this decision.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 84,901 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

No one in Corrie or Fair City are "femme fatales"

Emmerdale's Kim Tate is soap's best femme fatale I have yet to see anyone rival her

• Registered Users Posts: 1,033 ✭✭✭unitedrover

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    No one in Corrie or Fair City are "femme fatales"

Emmerdale's Kim Tate is soap's best femme fatale I have yet to see anyone rival her

Yvonne? in fair city

Advertisement