Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Kilkenny: is it gonna be a strip club or Pizza hut?

Options
  • 22-09-2002 10:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 272 ✭✭

Most Kilkennyians will know the rather idle debate over what the hell the former Burger Mac is gonna be.

Ive heard a strip club, and pizza hut. Anyone have any inside info on this? Id like a pizza hut :).

I also heard Pias P. (owner of Ofoaileans) Is setiing it up. but thats another rumour (hopefully itll take the place of the dreaded "Coo").

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

I doubt they'd give planning permission for a strip club in that location.

Is the coo shut down for good or something? I hope so. I don't know cos I don't go near the dump :)

been at college all year.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

Probably gonna be another fast food place, although every one that goes in there is doomed...... remember Jimmy D's. (Oh the state of it)

John

• Closed Accounts Posts: 272 ✭✭wiensta

haha

Jimmy Disease more like!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,155 ✭✭✭ykt0di9url7bc3

bonus points for the poster who tells me the name of that fast food joint before it was Jimmy D's

• Registered Users Posts: 483 ✭✭banbutcher

was it big snak of sumat like that??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,234 ✭✭✭ayatollah

its going to be a pub and resturant!!

my sister's boyfriend is an electrician and it was he who wired the place...

sorry to ruin the fantasy of the strip club there lads!!

• Registered Users Posts: 19 Babelouee

I was in Kilkenny last night, a strip club or pizza shop would go down well there anyway!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

the "coo" is now called club 51, what's that about :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,682 ✭✭✭chernobyl

I heard it was gonna be both...like Tan and Chartbusters, you will have Pizza hut and Pizza ass.
    :)

i want a pizza hut too..

mmm.. all you can eeeat....

Club 51 is supposedly a re-vamped coo.
    which wouldnt really make a difference cos itll still only draw a sh1t crowd..and its still in a dangerous part of town...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

They've shoved the price up to about 15 euros in an attempt to keep the scum out I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

15 ****ing euros!!!

This country is going out of bloody control. Most night clubs in ENgland are free in, or at most like £4 at the weekends. They most I have seen is £12 to see a well know dj like Judge Jules, or some other Radio 1 Dj......

John

well to answer the question that has been plague'in the ppl of kilkenny burger mack is being made into a bar/resturant called manderine or summat like that!!

Dickie

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

boo down with factual answers, careful now ;)

the Mondrian!! its almost ready.

well, that officially ends the purpose of this post.

The Mondrain opened on fri 14th (valintines day night) n
    now that really ends the thread!!

Advertisement