Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sleepy Sleepy Dreamy Dreamy Night Night *C&H Dreams thread*

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,654 ✭✭✭shadowninty

I dreamed last night that I was in Syria and Iraq. Got they had ****ty border contol. I was also been chased by goons earlier, but then I pretended to be one of them and escaped across the border into Syria. Syria was very like Cork City, except deserty. hmmmmmm...
    Nice beaches tho

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Indiego

Last night I dreamt that it turned out my school had to cancel TY, and we all had to go into 5th year, and school was starting the next day, and everyone had already found out, and they all had their books and stuff, and turned up with nothing, and I got expelled by Dumbledore...
    1)I think im a bit anxious about going back to school
    2)I can't wait to see the new Harry Potter film ^_^

I kept having dreams about doing JC exams weeks after they finished. I eevn had to repeat History! D:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Indiego

I kept having dreams about doing JC exams weeks after they finished. I eevn had to repeat History! D:

Hahahaha XD
    I had those sort of dreams during the exams.. One of them involved a new Irish lettering system that looked like greek was invented, and they decided to use it in out irish exam...
    Twas very odd...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,962 ✭✭✭jumpguy

I'm having all my LC dreams after the exams. I wonder is this a form of post-traumatic stress or something.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,893 ✭✭✭Davidius

jumpguy wrote: »
    I'm having all my LC dreams after the exams. I wonder is this a form of post-traumatic stress or something.
    These will haunt you until you finish college. After that you'll spend the rest of your life haunted by college dreams.

I was the same as I said. weird

• Registered Users Posts: 2,116 ✭✭✭Salty

It's very distressing..not sleeping well at the moment because of it! I've partially convinced myself that I'm gonna end up with only 300 points..the dreams are so vivid and persistent.:(

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,831 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

I had a really bizzare, different dream last night involving IRL and boardsies..

To say it was odd is a huge understatement..

Who was in it?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,152 ✭✭✭Cakes.

I bet one of them was Noel :pac:

Who was in it?
    You were kinda :L
    I bet one of them was Noel :pac:
    And creepy but yea he was too...
    You wernt though, sorry :P
    Others were in it too and kinda boardsies posing as real life people, it was all very strange.

deise_girl wrote: »
    You were kinda :L
    Kinda? Elaborate... (please :p)

Kinda? Elaborate... (please :p)

Not elaborating :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,059 ✭✭✭Screaminmidget

So it was a sex dream?? :P

So it was a sex dream?? :P

No it was not!! :L

Its no problem like. No shame. Ok there is a lot of shame. A random internet person ffs

Its no problem like. No shame. Ok there is a lot of shame. A random internet person ffs

It wasnt a sex dream!! :P
    I wouldnt have posted here if it were :L It just so happened you and Noel had biggish parts in it :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,059 ✭✭✭Screaminmidget

I wouldnt have posted here if it were :L It just so happened you and Noel had biggish parts in it :confused:

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,152 ✭✭✭Cakes.

:L It just so happened you and Noel had biggish parts :confused:

:P

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,919 ✭✭✭Grindylow

Whyyyyy what happened in it? Pm me on irc? :L

Given my newness to forums if it wasn't a sex dream what was it?

Stoppppppppppp everybody!!! I dont wanna say what the dream was about :P
    :pac:

-.-

• Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭Aoifey!

Last night I had a dream that today was Christmas but everyone forgot, it was so sad :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭LilMissCiara

My friend was working in McDonalds in my latest dream..

It was strange..! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 7,962 ✭✭✭jumpguy

Lets see how many I get right...
    My friend was working in McDonalds in my latest dream..

It was strange..! :P
    This indicates your friend needs a bit of extra money and you feel guilty for not providing it, and hence you see them working in McDonalds. McDonalds, of course, represents the lowest one could stoop to in terms of jobs, as it has the stereotype of employing people of poor intellect, no matter how untrue.
    Aoifey! wrote: »
    Last night I had a dream that today was Christmas but everyone forgot, it was so sad :(
    This indicates that you feel isolated by everyone that you know, as you have an event occuring in your life you wish to enjoy but nobody else does.
    sup_dude wrote: »
    I dreamed last night that I forgot to go to the hairdressing appointment before my Debs next week
    This indicates you have a certain bit of anxiety of how your hair will look at the debs.
    I dreamed last night that I was in Syria and Iraq. Got they had ****ty border contol. I was also been chased by goons earlier, but then I pretended to be one of them and escaped across the border into Syria. Syria was very like Cork City, except deserty. hmmmmmm...
    Nice beaches tho
    This indicates you are being forced to push borders in your own life, that were set by "the man."
    Indiego wrote: »
    Last night I dreamt that it turned out my school had to cancel TY, and we all had to go into 5th year, and school was starting the next day, and everyone had already found out, and they all had their books and stuff, and turned up with nothing, and I got expelled by Dumbledore...
    1)I think im a bit anxious about going back to school
    2)I can't wait to see the new Harry Potter film ^_^
    This indicates you're a bit anxious about going back to school and that you can't wait to see the new Harry Potter film.
    This indicates you're like the poster quoted below.
    This indicates you are weird and should seriously find something to do with your spare time, rather than write up bullshít on the internet to see if anyone will go "omg it's true" and then make millions as a bullshít fortune teller.
    I had a really bizzare, different dream last night involving IRL and boardsies..

To say it was odd is a huge understatement..
    This indicates you spend far too much time on the internet.
    Had one once where a few friends and I killed an old woman. 2 guards saw us and gave chase. This took place in a town. Next thing I'm somehow in the fields of the farm next to mine, the guards are gone but now the neighbours are hunting us. We have to try fit in these tiny gaps in ditches. One of the neighbours is just standing at her windown like a hawk, scaring the crap outta us ! We're all sh1tting ourselves and decide to make a run for it , then I wake up, hate it when that happens :L
    This indicates you're really skinny and can fit through gaps in ditches. It also indicates you call Dublin "town", or just an ambiguous "town". Alas, it also indicates you are being hoodwinked into fear.
    I had a very odd dream a few weeks ago, in which was on a warship fighting against the Royal Navy in the Irish Sea. I'm not sure why Ireland and Britain were at war in my dream, it was sadly lacking in socio-political context.
    This indicates you desire to go and witness history in the flesh, or have a very cinematic mind.
    Strangest dream I've had in a long time..!

Me and this guy were running through a forest trying to get away from Edward Cullen (who was running/flying really fast). We stopped to catch our breath and then Edward caught up with us so we both held on to him and flew/ran back to this old house. They both went down the chimney but I was like 'there's a door' so I went in the door..!

I don't even like Twilight! :rolleyes:
    This indicates you watched a Twilight movie. Which is far too much Twilight, for someone that doesn't like Twilight.
    Desire. wrote: »
    I hate waking up thinking your dream was real and then realising it actually wasn't. :(

Last night, I dreamt that I had got on the Irish team and was getting ready to go over to Sunderland for trials. I woke and up and thought to myself I can't wait for Irish training soon... then I suddenly realised it was all a dream and I'm still playing in the CSL. It was very sad tbh.

:o
    This indicates you wish to progress in your...soccer...career.
    Jhax wrote: »
    Had a dream last night where I could fly, but everytime I tried to fly when people were around I couldn't, really annoying I was having fun :(
    This indicates that you feel isolated by everyone that you know, as you have an event occuring in your life you wish to enjoy but nobody else does.
    Jackobyte wrote: »
    I don't think my dreams are suitable for this forum tbh...

*goes off to S&S*
    This indicates you're a male.
    Noel2k9 wrote: »
    When I was little I used dream that a man as a cone (Like a traffic cone with legs, it was orange and white :)) came into my room every night and choked me..

I died
    This indicates you have an unhealthy fear of traffic control devices.
    I keep having dreams about potentially water damaging my phone!
    One time I was kidnapped and trapped on an island and the thing I was most worried about was water damaging my phone! Fortunately the bay dried and I was able to walk back to the mainland :o
    This indicates you fear your communication device and social crutch will be destroyed by water, leaving you isolated on the island forever.

Work-experience for fortune cookies.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,842 ✭✭✭seanbmc

Had a dream last night where I finally went Sky Diving, it was amazing! :D Had the dream a few times.

• Registered Users Posts: 780 ✭✭✭cheesefiend

I had a dream last night where I had a little girl but she was growing too fast and by the time she was a week old she looked four years old. I also kept forgetting her name and had to carry her around everywhere on my hip. It was so strange.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭LilMissCiara

Lets see how many I get right...

This indicates your friend needs a bit of extra money and you feel guilty for not providing it, and hence you see them working in McDonalds. McDonalds, of course, represents the lowest one could stoop to in terms of jobs, as it has the stereotype of employing people of poor intellect, no matter how untrue.

This indicates you have a certain bit of anxiety of how your hair will look at the debs.

This indicates you are being forced to push borders in your own life, that were set by "the man."

This indicates you're a bit anxious about going back to school and that you can't wait to see the new Harry Potter film.

This indicates you're like the poster quoted below.

This indicates you are weird and should seriously find something to do with your spare time, rather than write up bullshít on the internet to see if anyone will go "omg it's true" and then make millions as a bullshít fortune teller.
    This indicates you spend far too much time on the internet.

This indicates you're really skinny and can fit through gaps in ditches. It also indicates you call Dublin "town", or just an ambiguous "town". Alas, it also indicates you are being hoodwinked into fear.

This indicates you desire to go and witness history in the flesh, or have a very cinematic mind.

This indicates you watched a Twilight movie. Which is far too much Twilight, for someone that doesn't like Twilight.

This indicates you wish to progress in your...soccer...career.

This indicates you're a male.

This indicates you have an unhealthy fear of traffic control devices.

This indicates you fear your communication device and social crutch will be destroyed by water, leaving you isolated on the island forever.

Work-experience for fortune cookies.

This indicates you have far too much time on your hands..! :P And you were wrong about both my dreams..! :L

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,831 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

I had a dream last night where I had a little girl but she was growing too fast and by the time she was a week old she looked four years old. I also kept forgetting her name and had to carry her around everywhere on my hip. It was so strange.

Sounds like something from the plot of a Christopher Pike book! Except that child was a vampire... >_>

Advertisement