Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TV Dates (useful for those planning trips)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭Mullo76

loads of sunday games this year as expected. pain when going over..

* Manchester United (A) – now 8.00pm on Monday 22 August – live on Sky Sports
    * Manchester City (H) – now 1.30pm on Sunday 28 August – live on ESPN
    * Liverpool (H) – now 1.30pm on Sunday 18 September – live on Sky Sports
    * Arsenal (H) – now 4.00pm on Sunday 2 October – live on Sky Sports
    * Newcastle United (A) – now 4.00pm on Sunday 16 October – live on Sky Sports
    * Queens Park Rangers (H) – now 4.00pm on Sunday 30 October – live on Sky Sports
    * Fulham (A) – now 4.00pm on Sunday 6 November – live on Sky Sports
    * Aston Villa (H) – now 8.00pm on Monday 21 November – live on Sky Sports

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

Mullo76 wrote: »
    * Manchester City (H) – now 1.30pm on Sunday 28 August – live on ESPN

Lads, if anyone is looking at going to this there are two flights back from Stansted that night at 20:15. I'm not sure if that's a mistake, but I'd recommend you book the FR293 if it is the same price as that is the regular flight number for that time of the evening.

• Registered Users Posts: 524 ✭✭✭WHL

So we only have one home Saturday game up to the end of November. That is on the opening day v Everton. Tickets for that go on-sale next week

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭Gerlad

Lads, if anyone is looking at going to this there are two flights back from Stansted that night at 20:15. I'm not sure if that's a mistake, but I'd recommend you book the FR293 if it is the same price as that is the regular flight number for that time of the evening.

****e I've booked the other one but hopefully they stick as there are also two flights at the same time going from Dub to Stansted at 9:55pm.

Gerlad wrote: »
    ****e I've booked the other one but hopefully they stick as there are also two flights at the same time going from Dub to Stansted at 9:55pm.

Sorryt o give you a heart attack, I've looked further back and the preceeding two weeks they have the same pair of aircraft departing at the same time. Looks like a summer schedule flight, you should be grand.

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

We are on the box as per below

Sun 11: Stoke v Tottenham (4pm)
    Thu 22: Tottenham v Chelsea (8pm)
    Tue 27: Norwich v Tottenham (7.30pm)

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11095_7229001,00.html

Meanwhile, our home match against Sunderland has been moved to Sunday, December 18 as we travel to Dublin to take on Shamrock Rovers in the Europa League on Thursday, December 15.

• Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭spursman11

Man City away now on TV @130pm Sunday 22nd January 2012

• Registered Users Posts: 646 ✭✭✭larry1

Can anyone advise if the 11.30am arrive Stansted 12.45 flight is too tight for a 3pm KO?

Thanks!

larry1 wrote: »
    Can anyone advise if the 11.30am arrive Stansted 12.45 flight is too tight for a 3pm KO?

Thanks!

Got that flight Sunday, I was on the 1pm Stansted Express and having my first pint by the ground at 1:50.

That was with zero delay.

I'd call it tight for a 3pm kickoff tbh.

• Advertisement

We have changes to three of our Premier League fixtures in February after the latest broadcast selections.

The changes are as follow...

Liverpool (A) – now Monday, February 6 - kick off 8pm – live on Sky Sports.

Newcastle United (H) – remains Saturday, February 11 – kick off now 5.30pm – live on ESPN.

Arsenal (A) – now Sunday, February 26 – kick off 1.30pm – live on Sky Sports.

Please note the Liverpool match is subject to either Club not being involved in an FA Cup 4th Round replay that midweek

• Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭philon

Anyone know when Sky/ESPN announce their Feb/March TV fixtures ( hoping to head to the Utd game on Sat 3rd March )

cheers
    Phil

philon wrote: »
    Anyone know when Sky/ESPN announce their Feb/March TV fixtures ( hoping to head to the Utd game on Sat 3rd March )

cheers
    Phil

Thought there was a banning order against you :D

Hatch99 wrote: »
    Thought there was a banning order against you :D

Haha...I know a Mod or 2 on here !!!:D

Been busy, work & hols (haha) so haven't got over yet this season....looking @ Utd game and 1or2 others for later.
    You been over much ?

Haha...I know a Mod or 2 on here !!!:D

Been busy, work & hols (haha) so haven't got over yet this season....looking @ Utd game and 1or2 others for later.
    You been over much ?

What's the story. haven't been over in a few months, a combination of poor finances and a new arrival last week has kept me quiet :D

Will defo get over around march, might try get a few from here to get on board too.

What's the story. haven't been over in a few months, a combination of poor finances and a new arrival last week has kept me quiet :D

WTF? I know I've not been around much, but you kept that quiet! Unless the new arrival was a 40" TV? ;)

Congratulations, best of luck for the new year. You'll need it...

WTF? I know I've not been around much, but you kept that quiet! Unless the new arrival was a 40" TV? ;)

Congratulations, best of luck for the new year. You'll need it...

:D;)

Cheers Ronan, yes it's been an eventful festive period. Baby Ella was born on 17th Dec, not sure how women do it, tough going on them :eek:

Will get over in a few weeks, will try meet you for a pint if your doing the same game.

Will defo get over around march, might try get a few from here to get on board too.

Congrats on the new arrival.

Yeah, hoping to get over in March, couple of pints maybe ??haha

Congrats on the new arrival.

Yeah, hoping to get over in March, couple of pints maybe ??haha

Cheers, will let you know when I'm heading over and you can see how your fixed.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Micky91238

Hi lads,
    new to this site, big spurs man. was at game yesterday v wolves, big disappointment!! taught lads were poor. Only Kaboul and Walker did themselves justice. Anyway going back over for Man U game and wondering does anybody know if game might be changed by sky from a Saturday to a Sunday? Appreciate any help as looking into booking my flights.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭KingdomYid

Micky91238 wrote: »
    Hi lads,
    new to this site, big spurs man. was at game yesterday v wolves, big disappointment!! taught lads were poor. Only Kaboul and Walker did themselves justice. Anyway going back over for Man U game and wondering does anybody know if game might be changed by sky from a Saturday to a Sunday? Appreciate any help as looking into booking my flights.

Hey mate, will almost definately be moved. I am like yourself and there are a few others on here too in same boat. It could be an early sat (12.45), late sat (5.30) or could be either of the Sunday times aswell. Hopefully it will be announced soon as flights are reasonable enough at the minute.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,299 ✭✭✭BERBA

KingdomYid wrote: »
    Hey mate, will almost definately be moved. I am like yourself and there are a few others on here too in same boat. It could be an early sat (12.45), late sat (5.30) or could be either of the Sunday times aswell. Hopefully it will be announced soon as flights are reasonable enough at the minute.

or even a monday night game , that would be worst outcome of all tbh for all flying to the game.

BERBA wrote: »
    or even a monday night game , that would be worst outcome of all tbh for all flying to the game.

Yeah that would be a nightmare!

Actually united could have a europa game on the 8th so doubt it would be played on Monday 5th

Originally Posted by KingdomYid viewpost.gif
    yeah the Monday night game would be a disaster!! Cheers for that lads. Just another question, I flew into gatwick yesterday but from this site Im getting feedback that flying into standsted would be better. Is it much of a trek from tottenham hale to the lane?

Originally Posted by KingdomYid viewpost.gif
    yeah the Monday night game would be a disaster!! Cheers for that lads. Just another question, I flew into gatwick yesterday but from this site Im getting feedback that flying into standsted would be better. Is it much of a trek from tottenham hale to the lane?

Stansted a far better option, about 20 minute walk from Tottenham hale to Lane.

KingdomYid wrote: »
    Stansted a far better option, about 20 minute walk from Tottenham hale to Lane.
    Cheers mate.

Cheers mate.

No worries mate, if you need any more help just ask :)

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭Mullo76

The Premier League broadcast selection process for March has taken place and the following matches have been chosen:

Manchester United (H) - now Sunday 4 March - KO 4.10pm (Sky Sports)

Everton (A) - remains Saturday 10 March - KO now 5.30pm (ESPN)

Chelsea (A) - remains Saturday 24 March - KO now 12.45pm (Sky Sports)

Swansea City (H) - now Sunday 1 April - KO 4.00pm (Sky Sports)

Although the home match against Stoke City currently scheduled for Saturday 17 March has not been selected for live TV coverage it remains subject to change depending on either side progressing to the FA Cup 6th Round and also Stoke’s progress in the Europa League.

Howya lads, just wondering if anybody knows the best flights to get for the spurs man u game? Ryanair fly home from Standsted at 8.15 and im wondering with the game 4.10 kick off (finish around 6) would I make this flight? If anybody knows or has flown over and back for a sunday game id appreciate it if ya could advise me!

• Advertisement

Howya lads, just wondering if anybody knows the best flights to get for the spurs man u game? Ryanair fly home from Standsted at 8.15 and im wondering with the game 4.10 kick off (finish around 6) would I make this flight? If anybody knows or has flown over and back for a sunday game id appreciate it if ya could advise me!

Sounds tight to me mate, but I do not fly to Dublin so have no experience of Sunday games and that particular flight. I am going myself to this game and have had to use aer lingus through heathrow to cork due to time and price. I am on 10pm from heathrow so will be grand.

Advertisement