Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Penneys: Wilson tennis socks

• 07-07-2011 11:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 932 ✭✭✭

I've tried several brands and, considering their durability and quality, at 8 euro for 6 pairs these are probably the best socks you can buy.

Here a sample picture

They are now reduced to less than 6 euro for 6 pairs (I think 5.95) :D
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,536 ✭✭✭Zardoz

Great socks allright, although the older types were better quality.(Think they were made in Kerry)
    The newer ones give you werewolf feet as the material sticks to your feet covering them in fluff .
    After a few washes the effect is reduced.

• Registered Users Posts: 932 ✭✭✭darconio

Zardoz wrote: »
    Great socks allright, although the older types were better quality.(Think they were made in Kerry)
    The newer ones give you werewolf feet as the material sticks to your feet covering them in fluff .
    After a few washes the effect is reduced.

:D Can't stop laughing but totally agree with you!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,867 ✭✭✭kn

darconio wrote: »
    :D Can't stop laughing but totally agree with you!

Wilsons sports socks used to be manufactured in Cahersiveen. I do not know where they are now.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,528 ✭✭✭copeyhagen

do they do them in black aswell as white?

• Registered Users Posts: 932 ✭✭✭darconio

copeyhagen wrote: »
    do they do them in black aswell as white?

Absolutely!
    TBH I didn't even know they do them in white as I only buy dark colours

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭et101

Ah that explains the fluff in the bed recently. Thought my husband had begun to molt :D

Advertisement