Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Lloyd - King Of Hearts

Options
  • 04-07-2011 1:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭

Very good album :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,066 ✭✭✭Sea Devils

I've not really listened to much of his stuff but this isn't a bad album at all. "Lay it down" is a decent track :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,431 ✭✭✭Hugh Cream

lloyd is very under rated over all and king of hearts is a solid addition to his catalogue.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

I'm a big fan of his to be honest. Street Love and Lessons In Love were very good too IMO.

ye both top albums, not sure what it is but he hasnt really got the fame he should have, considering the fame people like trey songz has.
    although i like some of songz music, he has one great album himself, but hes no better than lloyd.

if marketed correctly that world cry song could be big.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,058 ✭✭✭all the stars

Its all about his producer .... Polow da don....
    He is the biz... :)

Polow da don seems to have took a few years off, out of the lime light and just worked hard turning out great beats, his beats of late are on point.

Advertisement