Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Infant and toddler bargains

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,865 ✭✭✭✭January

Starting tomorrow Lidl have a safety gate, bed rail, baby towels, baby blanket and bibs

http://www.lidl.ie/ie/home.nsf/pages/c.o.20110411.index

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,952 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

huggies baby wipes buy 1 and get 2 free for 2.98 offer is on again in Tesco.

Just off shopping so thanks for that Moonbeam :D

Only Buy one get one free in Tesco Clearwater :(

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,952 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

They changed it to buy 1 get 1 free in tesco here now too:(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

I totally missed that, clearwater must have put up the wrong POS, I'll post as soon as they put them on that offer(and they will). The green Huggies are brilliant wipes.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,169 ✭✭✭Grawns

My husband picked up one of these in Superquinn for around €6.
    PPIGBFAST.jpg

The bowl, cup and spoon are melamine and Bridget loves them. The egg is small but who wants anymore for a toddler.

In Tesco

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcROZtl2LKWTF2sPScRDSqIGaEh1iGNbB-9CWovyR55qQuNYFVjn

The Lindam bed rail is €7.50 , pink only and only the old version.

Most stores should have them. They are ususaly 29.99

Also:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ8uu2VAM3YouUp0mKLI4JF986d_-0LsV_UacLmuWXPkMGhDKNpCA

This is €20, usually €59.99. The Rainforest remote control mobile. I have one and they are brilliant, you baby looks like the are watching TV!

Grawns - Tuthills have them too for about 6 euro each.
    The girls got presents of them and D loves hers.
    That is excellent value for a bed rail,we have that cot mobile too,it is brilliant.

Only spent 20€ on the Lidl bed rail last week, and they only had it in blue (not that I mind, just doesn't go with my lovely pink princess room for addie :p )

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,389 ✭✭✭upinthesky

tesco are also doing those rain forest soother thingies that play music and attach to the cot at 13.95
    iv seen these for up to 40 euro!

hers one http://www.fisher-price.com/fp.aspx?st=2342&e=viewlarger&pid=38143&image=1

Also in Tesco:

Was: 59.99 now €20,

Has vibrations!!!!

fisher%20price%20precious%20planet%20happy%20giraffe%20bouncer.jpg

Large amount of stock in most large stores.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 17,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭Das Kitty

wmpdd3 wrote: »
    Also in Tesco:

Was: 59.99 now €20,

Has vibrations!!!!

fisher%20price%20precious%20planet%20happy%20giraffe%20bouncer.jpg

Large amount of stock in most large stores.

This is the one we got, brilliant thing, total life-saver too. Was over the moon when he first pulled the ring under the lion that plays the tune the first time!

http://tinyurl.com/67d9z5w

Amazon clearance

• Registered Users Posts: 2,242 ✭✭✭liliq

Smyths website are advertising a Baby Sale starting on the 15th June... might be some good deals to be had :)

Both Tesco and Super Value are doing baby bargains in the next few weeks.
    In Tesco it mostly Gro Bags / Gates / blankets / bedding 33% to 50% off.
    Loads of dif boxes of nappies Huggies and Pampers a few euro cheaper than the usually first tuesday prices. Boxes of 9 wipes for €10 (as they have now)

Super Value have Jumbo boxes at €10 and Mega packs at €15. BOGOF of pull ups. High chairs, microwave sterliser, newborn starter set 1/2 price. Also €15 off when you spend €75 on your shopping.

I got a mail out for the Super Value one as the seem to have gotten my details from EUMUM.

Lidl Baby week again from Monday 2 packs of nappies for €10, 2 packs of pull-ups for €8, 2 packs of baby wipes €2 and loads more in store..

http://www.lidl.ie/cps/rde/xchg/lidl_ie/hs.xsl/offerdate.htm?offerdate=11182

In tesco, the 9 pk box of huggies pure wipes is 8 euro..... 20 euro off. Less than a euro per wipe. The 6 pk of pampers wipe are 4.99 each normal and sensitive.

Half price childrens clothes in Tesco today and tomorrow:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,937 ✭✭✭implausible

Super Valu have Huggies wipes for €1 per pack - way prefer them to J&J. They've offers on J&J bath stuff too.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,339 ✭✭✭How Strange

Dunnes Stores have 4 pack Huggies wipes for €4 so €1 per pack but sold individually they are the rrp of €2.30ish. I prefer Huggies too as the
    wipes are thicker so I use less and a pack lasts for ages.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,169 ✭✭✭Grawns

Is it just me? Ever time I use huggies they tear when I'm trying to get a wipe out of the packet. They are nice but this drives me crazy. Lidl are best but I love the clip closure on tescos.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,339 ✭✭✭How Strange

Yeah they are quite hard to get out of the packet especially when you're using one hand trying to keep a baby still on a changing table but despite that they're the best wipes I've come across.

I find we get 2 out at a time but they are by far the best and we use less of them as they are thick.
    My little baby used to get horrific nappy rash so had to scrap lidl nappies and can only use the huggies wipes.

I hate the crappy packs they come in so in Dunnes they had the plastic box of J+J wipes, I bought it gave the wipes to my sister and have been putting the Huggies in the box since. Problem solved!

In Tesco they have this travel system:

http://direct.tesco.com/q/R.210-8447.aspx

SS11210-8447TPS929197.jpg

Half price at €85.

Looks pretty good. Its in the style of Graco Mirage but smaller and lighter. The car seat looks really comfy with loads of padding. The swivel on the wheels is really smooth too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭Kent Brockman

Ellas Kitchen " Apples & Bananas" fruit pouch usually 1.19euro being sold for 30c in Tesco.

In Smyths, gro bags are buy one get one free. They are €39.99 each.

http://www.toys.ie/Gro-Bag-Butterfly-Flutterby-6-18-months-!I07319-prod.aspx

Pampers Simply Dry Jumbo packs are €8 each till 12/07/2011.

About 80 nappies depending on the size you buy. 8c - 10c per nappy.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭marley123

Kids Wet Suits in Dunnes €15!!! a complete Bargin

Advertisement