Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

[TA Events] Chernarus Conflict pt 4, 10-11 September 2011, Sennybridge

• 17-05-2011 9:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,045 ✭✭✭

Date: 10/11 September 2011
    Price: 85GBP (55 deposit and 30 on the door)
    Availability: 200

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,604 Mod ✭✭✭✭horgan_p

I'll be there this time even if I have to miss MY wedding.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,205 ✭✭✭Firekitten

Get the ferry's captain to marry you enroute... simples :D

Pauly dont swing that way.

Lets not forget that the future Mrs Pauly gets the final say there ;)

I think you picked me up wrong , I meant I aint marrying sailors - captain or not.

• Advertisement

lol, and I think you picked me up wrong... I meant get the captain to marry you and your future mrs pauly.

Though I always thought airmen were more your speed. or atleast systema owners. :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭wormbyte

Hi guys,

Well everything is now in place for this event to go ahead.

The scenario will be released on the website for shortly.

But I am afraid to say that I will have to increase the ticket price by £5 to make it £90. It is unfortunate and I have tried to keep it at £85 for a few years now, but due to site hire cost increases I have no choice but to put another £5 on the ticket price.

Excelent news there Ian, and £5 ticket price rise is a small price to pay for another CC3.

(can't wait already)

• Registered Users Posts: 834 ✭✭✭jeawan

Firekitten wrote: »
    Excelent news there Ian, and £5 ticket price rise is a small price to pay for another CC3.

(can't wait already)

Agreed completely

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭Tommyboy71

**** that Ian. Thats a complete rip-off. That fiver could pay for my pyro. I'm out. :D:D:D:D:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 560 ✭✭✭cobra 08

Well if an extra fiver you better make sure the weather is as good as CC3:p

Seriously though well worth it nothing going to stop me going :D

Like I said to the guys there. Due to MOD budget cuts, the sprinkler system and fog machines used to produce the everpresent clouds and intense unforgiving rainfall had to be removed, and have been sold as a BOGOF deal with HMS Invincible to Peru.

Chances of hot gorgeous weather? high. the MOD call it the 'afganistan' training weather package... thier excuse atleast.

• Registered Users Posts: 326 ✭✭Betty Blue

Bring it on.......

• Registered Users Posts: 834 ✭✭✭jeawan

Firekitten wrote: »
    Like I said to the guys there. Due to MOD budget cuts, the sprinkler system and fog machines used to produce the everpresent clouds and intense unforgiving rainfall had to be removed, and have been sold as a BOGOF deal with HMS Invincible to Peru.

Chances of hot gorgeous weather? high. the MOD call it the 'afganistan' training weather package... thier excuse atleast.

I hear it is mainly due to the water shortage .

If we get a water shortage, I'll be sure to let you know.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,113 ✭✭✭sharpy2010

how do i get more info on this never been to one? where do i pay? how do i travel? aeg restrictions etc etc?
    thanks for any info:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 560 ✭✭✭cobra 08

sharpy2010 wrote: »
    how do i get more info on this never been to one? where do i pay? how do i travel? aeg restrictions etc etc?

http://www.ta-events.co.uk/guides/weekendguide/

Here ye go look around this site everything you need know;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 609 ✭✭✭JonnyTwoCombs

cobra 08 wrote: »
    http://www.ta-events.co.uk/guides/weekendguide/

Here ye go look around this site everything you need know;)

This is also useful.

http://www.airsoftireland.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=21303

sharpy2010 wrote: »

Sharpy We'll be Organising an Bus, Just Watch this Thread:D

• Registered Users Posts: 47 RABBIT.

oooh the hairs on the back of my neck are standing to attention just thinking about this, cant wait for this.

• Advertisement

Hi guys,

Just so you are aware, the TA Events site might be a bit up and down for a day or so as I change my hosting package.

Ian

• Registered Users Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

Event information published by Ian

poster645.jpg
    Mission Background Information:

Four weeks after the battle of Grishno, the Chernarussian Defence Force return once more with the primary task of clearing the town of enemy resistance in order to establish a landing zone to bring in communication equipment to replace the destroyed radio relay station.

Only this time the fight will become personal. Pappilon Chedenkov, an ex-CDF Officer, but now fighting for the Chedaki and wanted for warcrimes during the conflict will not only face a CDF force intent on victory, but one that is also lead by his own brother and CDF Officer, Captain Ivan Chedenkov.

Captain Chedenkov can no longer overlook his brothers defection to the Chedaki regime three years before and must now face the task of hunting his brother down and bringing him to justice.

More information...
    http://www.ta-events.co.uk/events/battlesim/cc4/?utm_source=TA%2BWebsite&utm_medium=Link&utm_content=Next%2BEvent&utm_campaign=CC4

Cheers Puding.

Some of you might not be able to see the page yet as the new server location is still being propagated across the web.

Anyone not seeing that page should be able to view it probably within the next 24 hours.

• Registered Users Posts: 941 ✭✭✭AlternateID

Puding wrote: »
    poster645.jpg

Excellent image Ian.

and at the time who thought that graffiti would have so much impact down the road :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,148 ✭✭✭✭Lemming

Puding wrote: »
    and at the time who thought that graffiti would have so much impact down the road :)

If it's any consolation to Ian; it did make me giggle.

ChDKZ must try to write on the other side of the receiver next time too, although I suspect that Ian will have that thing superglued to his person :pac:

Guys and Girls

Once again The Rats are Travelling to Senny in September, Were Organizing a Bus Over and Back ,In Flight Entertainment from Paddy and all The Extras, If Your Interested PM me:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,363 ✭✭✭gerrowadat

Looks like bookings open July 10. 90 queenmoneys, save up your buttons and coppers kids.

Bookings do open on Sunday 10th July at 2100hrs....for the general public.

However, if you are an ex-CC3 player (someone who original booked not just those that actually attended) then you will have the option to get in first.

For ex-CC3 players pre-bookings will start on Sunday 26th June at 2100hrs.

All ex-CC3 players will be getting a "special" email with a "special" link that will give you "special" passage in to the booking system.

You should receive this "special" email sometime on Friday 24 June.

And all because you are "special" :p

• Advertisement

And all because you are "special"

well that one way of putting it :)

Advertisement