Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post Your Upcoming Shows

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 Barry Mack

Comedy open mic
    on the corner of capel and bolton street
    this week(19.01.11)
    Hosted by the splendid James Marsh(so you think you are funny finalist, laughter lounge, the international)
    special guest headline
    featuring
    Niamh Marron(take me out, Bulmers finalist)
    Alan Bennet(rte tv, david o doherty warm up act)
    conor o toole(edinburgh fringe)
    Dan O Shea(best of new irish)
    plus open spots

next week(26.01.11)
    hosted by bulmers winner kieran lawless(the stand,the olympia)
    headline:
    Colum Mcdonnel(podge and rodge, kevin bridges support)
    plus guests
    Barry Mack
    Gary Lynch
    and open spots

hosted by George Fox(iveagh gardens, rte tv, the laughter lounge)
    special Guest Headline
    featuring
    John Cronin
    plus open spots

starts 9.15
    adm: 3/5 euro

• Registered Users Posts: 824 ✭✭✭- bo -

OlympiaPoster01.png

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,417 ✭✭✭Miguel_Sanchez

I'm on in the Ha'Penny next Tuesday (15th).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 nuigcomedy

15ed382.jpg

Open to students & non-students.

23 feb
    Host: Barry Mack

Double Headline :
    Chris Kent

(vicar street, iveagh comedy festival, halloween howls, maeve higgins tour.)
    regular mc at corks city limits comedy club. His sharp style preys on his own everyday life, along with his simplistic views of the world we live in

Gearoid Farrelly
    (the lucy kennedy show, the craic doyle show, vicar street, the olympia with Rich Hall, kilkenny cat laughs)
    He has a weekly comedy slot on the I105-107FM Breakfast Show on Tuesdays where he gives hosts Keith Walsh and Bernard O'Shea his take on the world.

02 March
    Host: Alan Bennett

Headline: Jarlath Regan

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVhJbR221wQ

(finalist in the BBC and Channel 4 new comedy awards at the Edinburgh Fringe Festival.supported Ardal O’Hanlon, Jason Byrne and David O’Doherty their tours of Ireland.
    “Brilliant''. The best young talent in Dublin”, Hot Press Magazine “side-splitting stuff…causing near hysteria in the room” The Metro “comic genius” The Irish Times.If you have not had the chance to see him yet, now is the time.)

March 09
    Host: Gary Lynch

Headline: George Fox
    (Edinburgh fringe comedy festival, amused moose Irish Heat winner, Carlsberg Comedy Carnival) surreal yet accessable comedy from an act that is at the top of his game of snakes and ladders

Special guest: Damon blake
    writer and performer who has worked in radio, TV and live shows everywhere from the Edinburgh Fringe Frestival to Canada and Australia

March 16
    Host: Finbar Coveney
    Headline:

Matt Saddlier
    (Eddie Izzard support act, Vicar street, bewleys resident mc, kilkenny catlaughs, the international comedy club 'New Comedy Awards' & 'So You Think Your Funny' finalist) His technique of combining high energy performances with a keen eye for observation continues to generate a great rapor with audiences everywhere

March 23
    Host: Adam Burke
    Headline: Michael Mee
    His TV credits include The Late Late Show, the Lounge, the Liffey Laughs, the Stand-Up Show (BBC1), The Empire Laughs Back(BBC 1) and The World Stands Up (Paramount). Michael has performed two solo shows at the Edinburgh Festival as well as appearing at the New York Irish Comedy Festival & the Carlsberg Cat Laughs Festival. opening act on Des Bishop's ‘UNBÉARLABLE’ including 16 nights in Vicar St. 'Woody Allen with a Cork brogue' Time Out

starts 9.30
    adm 3/5 euro (see bar for discount flyer):D

pm if you would like group rates or are looking for an open mic spot!

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 58 ✭✭TDiamond

2B454E98190F4B298903E111FEDA89F4-0000338644-0002203217-00500L-98F646F699484850AE9645FB3E1B4E84.jpg

LAUGHALOT IMPROV
    is honoured to be joined by improvisation legend JOHN CREMER (all the way from the UK) for one night only this Thursday March 10th, Duke Pub, Duke St.

Founder of Brighton’s multi-award winning comedy improv. group 'The Maydays' and Fellow of 'The Professional Speakers Association', John Cremer is not only renowned for performing and teaching comedy improvisation, he’s even published books on it!

and he’s even coming of his own fre...e will..... without the use of physical force!

Fresh off the boat from their latest performance at TEDFEST on the Aran Islands last weekend, LAUGHALOT IMPROV will have you laughing so much you’ll pee yourselves. Audience driven, uncensored and unscripted hilarity, LAUGHALOT IMPROV is a comedy movement that is causing a stir about Dublin......

Expect a charismatic young troupe sharing theatrical backgrounds, immeasurable imaginations and the ability to never second guess.....

Expect theatre games that will conceive bizarre characters in situations real, imaginary and unimaginable!.....

Expect the unexpected......

All for a "I'd hardly even stoop to pick it up if I dropped it" fiver!

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=108063015939915

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Mtsb

sillybeggar.jpg
    Dear Boards.ie

We're putting on a free comedy show in the Twisted Pepper on Wednesday, 16th March 2011 at 8.30ish.

There will be stand up and cartoons
    there are some cartoons and videos here though at the show it'll be all new stuff.

Have a look at the videos and if you want to see more come to the free show and if you don't want to see more then avoid upstairs in the twisted pepper Wednesday night

Facebook event

See you there or not,
    Mark Baldwin
    http://www.sillybeggar.com/

This week's show is hosted by the Bray wrestler Adam Burke

this week is headlined by Michael Mee
    A nationwide headliner who has played throughout the uk and ireland
    Michael has performed two solo shows at the Edinburgh Festival as well as appearing at the New York Irish Comedy Festival & the Carlsberg Cat Laughs Festival. Most recently he was opening act on Des Bishop's ‘UNBÉARLABLE’ including 16 nights in Vicar St.
    TV APPEARANCES
    The Stand-Up Show (BBC1),
    The Empire Laughs Back' (BBC 1 Northern Ireland),
    The Late Late Show, Kenny Live, People in Need Telethon, @last tv, The Lounge and Don't Feed the Gondolas (all RTE ).

RADIO APPEARANCES
    RTE Radio 1, the BBC World Service and BBC Radio 4

PRESS QUOTES

'Hilarious' - Irish Times

'a remarkably engrossing and entertaining series of tales and observations packed with cracking one-liners.. a real find' - Fest

'Finely crafted one-liners, intelligent punchlines. The next big thing? Quite possibly, yes.'- Edinburgh Evening News

'With his keen eye for the absurd and his ultra-relaxed manner, Michael Mee was the highlight of the show' - The List, Edinburgh

'He is certainly on a par with Tommy Tiernan and Dylan Moran' - Dublin Event Guide

also includes a wealth of comic talent doing shorter spots

starts 9.30
    adm: 3/5 euro (see bar for discount flyer)
    See more

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SsOrBjRbRNo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 StageComedy

www.arenalynx.com and The Abbey Tavern, Howth are proud to announce the next line up on THE STAGE....

Dermot Whelan's KINGS OF COMEDY!

Come see:
    Dermot Whelan - RTE's Republic of Telly & DJ from 98fm (MC on the night)
    Damian Clark - RTE's Dare Ya & RTE's Republic of Telly
    Colm O'Regan - RTE's Just for Laughs & The World Stands Up

Date: 29th April 2011
    Tickets priced €15.00
    Doors open 7.30pm. Gig starts 9.00pm
    UNRESERVED SEATING AND STANDING

Tickets available from Abbey Tavern bar. Credit card bookings - 018390307

[IMG]:D[/IMG]

I'm doing a slot at Battle of the Axe in the Ha'Penny Inn tonight.

9.30pm start.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

So yeah I found out today that Im doing improv in the International tonight 9ish

I'm taking part in the Best 4 D Fest Indiependence Comedy competition this Friday 29th April.

Flowing Tide, Middle Abbey St., Dublin

8.30pm start.

06022CB7BA664D30A6FBF01DF5F5AF81-0000338644-0002289203-00500L-56B824CDA4C9478DB4D1821CBDC53037.jpg

After eating all that chocolate you need to lose weight. Did you know laughing burns more calories than not laughing? So ditch that treadmill and get over to The Duke Bar for some improv madness with the Laughalot troupe!
    Fresh off the boat from their latest performance at TEDFEST on the Aran Islands last weekend, LAUGHALOT IMPROV will have you laughing so much you’ll pee yourselves. Audience driven, uncensored and unscripted hilarity, LAUGHALOT IMPROV is a comedy movement that is causing a stir about Dublin......

Expect a charismatic young troupe sharing theatrical backgrounds, immeasurable imaginations and the ability to never second guess.....

Expect theatre games that will conceive bizarre characters in situations real, imaginary and unimaginable!.....

http://www.facebook.com/update_security_info.php?wizard=1#!/event.php?eid=119325768146490

http://www.nodramatheatre.com

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭antoanto

;)BattleoftheAxe.com, Ha'Penny Bridge Inn, Temple Bar, Dublin 2. 0868156987
    New acts welcome but must text above or email battleoftheaxe@hotmail.com well in advance. Thanks

May/June Dates 2011
    Tuesday May 3rd 2011 9.30pm: Battle of the Axe Open Mic Comedy & Singer/songwriters Club, Kieran Lawless [Bulmers Comedy Award Winner]. Would you like to tell a joke or sing a song! Contact battleoftheaxe.com for details.
    Thursday May 5TH 2011 Battle of the Axe Comedy Club—The Best of Stand-up Comedy with Dublin Comedy Award Winner Gerry McBride as MC and Jarlath Regan[TV3 & The Pannel RTE] + supports.
    Tuesday May 10ND 2011 9.30pm: Battle of the Axe Open Mic Comedy & Singer/songwriters Club – Eleanor Tiernan [The Liffey Laughs & BBC’s One Night Stand]
    Thursday May 12TH 2011 Battle of the Axe Comedy Club—The Monahan arises with MC Barry Mac and well respected comedians Kevin Gildea[RTE/BBC/C4/Father Ted/etc!etc!
    Tuesday May 17TH 2011 9.30pm: Battle of the Axe Open Mic Comedy & Singer/songwriters Club, + open mics with MC Matt Sadlier - Ireland's best kept comedy secret/CBC TV +loads of open mic
    Thursday May 19TH 2011 Battle of the Axe Comedy Club—The Best of Stand-up Comedy with the amazing Sean Flanagan - MC [hot from the Lotto ads and Foil Hogg and Arms] plus Katie Compa +Ruth Miller[From the USA and only 78years young!!]
    Tuesday May 24th 2011 9.30pm: Battle of the Axe Open Mic Comedy & Singer/songwriters Club – with Rory O Hanlon[ The Edinburgh Fest] as MC[This guy is brilliant/just remember where you seen him first!!]
    Thursday May 26TH 2011 Battle of the Axe Comedy Club—with the Best of Stand-up: A great nite for your party
    Tuesday May 31st 2011 9.30pm: Battle of the Axe Open Mic Comedy & Singer/songwriters Club, Aussies loss is Ireland’s best Damo Clarke s MC + open mics. Would you like to tell a joke or sing a song! Contact battleoftheaxe.com for details.
    Thursday June 2nd 2011 Battle of the Axe Comedy Club—The Best of Stand-up Comedy + HA PENNY LAUGH IMPROV COMEDY with MC Aidan Halpen! [These guys are amongst Irelands very best [not Dublin’s but Irelands very best I say again!]
    Tuesday June 7th 2011 9.30pm: Battle of the Axe Open Mic Comedy & Singer/songwriters Club: Kieran Lawless MC plus open mics
    Thursday June 9th 2011 Battle of the Axe Comedy Club: Colm O Regan Headlining + Barry MAC as MC plus supports & open mic
    Tuesday June 14th 2011 9.30pm: Battle of the Axe Open Mic Comedy & Singer/songwriters Club: Have your party here tonight
    Thursday June 16th 2011 Battle of the Axe Comedy Club Guests plus supports: A great party nite out
    Tuesday June 21st 2011 9.30pm: Battle of the Axe Open Mic Comedy & Singer/songwriters Club: Party with music, song ang laughs tonight
    Thursday June 23rd 2011 Battle of the Axe Comedy Club Guests plus supports Celebrate your event tonight
    Tuesday June 28th 2011 9.30pm: Battle of the Axe Open Mic Comedy & Singer/songwriters Club: A great night out with your mates
    Thursday June 30th 2011 Battle of the Axe Comedy Club Guests plus Maureen Younger from the UK: End of the month, time to break out!
    Tuesday July 5th 2011 9.30pm: Battle of the Axe Open Mic Comedy & Singer/songwriters Club:
    Thursday July 7th 2011 Battle of the Axe Comedy Club Guests plus Maureen Younger from the UK
    TUESDAY NIGHTS Battleoftheaxe.com is a club for up and coming acts in the arts field. Every Tuesday night (since 1996 and until the end of time) 9.30pm up-stairs at the Ha’ Penny Bridge Inn, comedians, singer/songwriters, actors, clowns, poets, etc. go to war on the open mic to try and win the Lucky Duck Award at the club, voted by the audience. This is one of the funniest shows in Dublin and will definitely put a smile on your face from ear to ear.
    Thursday Nights 'Battle of the Axe Comedy Club every Thursday Nite with Headline Stand-up,Musical, Improv and Sketch Acts. Established 15years - Ha' Penny Inn, Temple Bar'
    Time: Doors open 9pm till 11.30
    Admission: Tuesdays €9/Students €6.
    Thursdays €9/ Students €7

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭DrivingsCool

DUBLIN GAY THEATRE FEASTIVAL 2nd may - 15th may.

COMEDY

DRAMA

MUSIC

TICKETS FROM 8 EURO.

WWW.GAYTHEATRE.IE

Here is a review I wrote on one of the shows on at the moment:

Hey, I just saw the funniest stand up comedy in a long long time!

Dublin Gay Theatre Festival is on since yesterday and running until the 15th of may, and not to segregate the festival in the gay and lesbian section, I'm writing a piece in this section as I sincerely have not been to a funnier stand up comedy act in a long long time!

The American duo from Florida have well researched Dublin and with their language and dialogue the are a very impressive pair and with no script there full show is based totally on their audience alone! "You cant get anything more creative than this"

They have Stunned their audiences with fresh humor and a new take to stand up comedy which has literally rocked the festival, on now only its second day, have notably been renamed on Dublin Street's as the
    "FU*K you review!!

The cast of 2, "Wayburn" an elderly backward thinking man who devils in this miss delights of the perfect culture, seated before him in the crowd gathered to watch there show! Not offensive and highly comical, Wayburn played by "Dewey Chaffee" creates at the beginning, a very warm atmosphere in the basement Theatre in the Outhouse, 105 Capel Street.

His achievements as a stand up comic are creative as his script comes from the 2 way conversations between himself and audience members.
    The audience participate in writing down some random questions which
    " Wayburn" will then answer. His reply's are punchy, imaginative and thrilling as his mind works in over drive to get the constant laugh's from the audience and no script! This Guy is hilarious!

6ft7 DiDi Panache acts almost as an assistant type figure, something like Debbie to Paul Daniels and with the big bold wigs - she's not far off either, she's the gentle to the hard, the black to the white, she plays a softer more sympathetic role to the brash outbreaks and conduct of "Wayburn".

Throughout the performance Didi launches into song several times,
    creating a musical undertone to the double act. Her Voice very well trained and in the enclosed basement has as an air of true professionalism, she's no tape recorded tranny! This one can sing! Susan Boyle, except with a great figure!

Mid way through you can see the face of the audience almost child like with excitement waiting for the next thrill from the entertaining duo, this pair will have you cracking up from the first few min's. The atmosphere is warm and they have almost a tactile and affectionate relationship with the audience, something unique to stand up comedy.

Their inviting display of comedy won me over immediately and Im usually hostile when it comes to comedy. I was stone cold sober and my stomach ached from laughing, I definitely recommend anyone needing a
    "GOOD LAUGH" to go and see the "F*CK you review"

For more info www.gaytheatre.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 StageComedy

Arena Lynx presents...

DERMOT WHELAN'S KINGS OF COMEDY with COLIN MURPHY & ROBBIE BONHAM!

Come see Dermot Whelan (RTE's "Republic of Telly", 98FM) bring his Kings of Comedy - COLIN MURPHY (RTE's The Panel, BBC's "The Blame Game") & ROBBIE BONHAM (Winner of 98FM's Best Comedian Award, The Laughter Lounge) Live at The Stage, Abbey Tavern Howth!

Saturday, May 21st 2011
    Doors open: 7.30pm
    Show: 9.15pm

Tickets available from Abbey Tavern Bar or call 01-8322006 for credit card bookings.

*STRICTLY UNRESERVED SEATING & STANDING*

http://www.facebook.com/StageComedyClub

pig-lipstick.jpg

"I'm ragin' I'm missing this - such bad timing" (Queen Elizabeth)

"I did everything I could to re-arrange my dates for this but they wouldn't have it.....major bummer" (Barack Obama)

Fresh off the boat from their performance at TEDFEST on the Aran Islands last weekend, LAUGHALOT IMPROV will have you laughing so much you’ll pee yourselves. Audience driven, uncensored and unscripted hilarity, LAUGHALOT IMPROV is a comedy movement that is causing a stir about Dublin......

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=215979011765065

http://www.nodramatheatre.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭draven3410

For those of you who are looking for something to do!
    24 June at 19:30 in the Raglan Hall @ Landsdowne Hotel, Dublin 4

World Vision Ireland are having a Comedy Night

Tickets from €20 - proceeds going to their communities in Africa.

Contact Roberta on 01-4980800 or email her at roberta_tuckey@wvi.org to book your tickets!

Lineup so far:
    Joe Rooney, Ed Sammon (Winner of Ted Fest 2011), Sonya Kelly, Trevor Browne
    Danny O'Brien is the MC and a DJ til late

Their facebook page is http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=116907811719604

Thanks

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 202 ✭✭John 187

Hi I'm in the woolshed tonight semi finals of the craic attack. All are welcomed.

I'm taking part in the first Dublin heat of So You Think You're Funny.

This Sunday 29th May in the Ha'Penny Inn. Starts at 9pm.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 202 ✭✭John 187

Hi. Im in Doyles tonight. College Green Dublin 2. Starts at 9.30. It's going to be great.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 aoife303

I'm having a comedy night in the Laughter Lounge on Thursday 16th June as a fundraiser for Trek4Life in aid of the Irish Cancer Society.
    http://www.mycharity.ie/event/aoifenica_trek4life/

Tickets cost €25 and can be bought from me! On the night there will be…
    - A fantastic line-up (detailed below)
    - A free cocktail between 7pm and 7.30pm
    - Late bar and DJ after the gig
    - Plus you'll have the chance to support the Irish Cancer Society!
    If you'd like to buy a ticket for the event send me a private message!

Thanks!

Aoife

La Carnival
    The Laughter Lounge is proud to bring to you a new and exciting show "La Carnival" which in actual fact is a first of its kind in Ireland. A mixture of Comedy and Street Performances, this unique Circus formula is geared to WOW audiences!! This extremely interactive and amazing show, will bring to you some of the greatest World Champion street performers from around the world!!
    Meet your Entertainers
    The Space Cowboy - Australia
    Multiple Guinness World Record Holder, The Space Cowboy (2006 & 2007 World Champion), comes to the Laughter lounge with his internationally acclaimed sell out show, Mind Bending. Witness psychic demonstrations that baffle doctors and scientists. Australia's foremost sword swallower and Mind-Reading Entertainer, is guaranteed to astound you with his death-defying stunts and brand new "Mind Bending" demonstrations.
    Jack Wise - Ireland
    A Laughter Lounge favourite and current street performer World Champion, Jack Wise, comedian, ventriloquist, sword swallower, magician and all round super star! With razor sharp wit, Jedi mind tricks and down right dangerous stunts, Jack is an entertaining genius and your ring master for the night.
    Ross Vegas - Australia
    Ross Vegas is a street-theatre-circus-hip-hop performer, who performs all over the world. Ross Vegas combines the ancient arts of circus and vaudeville, with contemporary musical skills of incredible human beat-box and vocal sound FX, to create a unique show. Fire juggling, acrobatics, illusion, chair balancing, visual gags and comic improvisations are performed to a soundtrack created live with just his voice!!
    Stuart Goldsmith - UK
    Stuart ran away with the circus in the late nineties, and finding it involved more press-ups than he deemed reasonable, ran away from it shortly after!! With an impressive CV as a Street Performer, MC, Comedian and Actor, Stuart knows how to entertain the masses. 2005 finalist in "So You Think You're Funny. 2006 finalist in "Laughing Horse New Act Of The Year" and third place in the "Hackney Empire Act Of The Year" and under his street performer name Beautiful Stu, he came second in the Street Performers World Championship in 2008 - Impressive!!
    Mr Spin - Australia
    With a ferocious energy & endearing, charismatic wit, Mr Spin is a true comic genius and one of Australia's finest jugglers. Mr Spin is a multi-award winning performer who has been entertaining large and enthusiastic audiences worldwide for over a decade!!
    Funny Bones - UK/Japan
    Their show has proved to be a hit at every major festival around the world so we thought it be high time they show cased their set to a live Dublin audience. Funny Bones brings to you their rock 'n' roll lions, hat juggling, voice percussion, break dancing, comedy mine, magic and slightly frightening, but hilarious, giant puppets.

I'm on in the International tomorrow night as part of the Comedy Mish Mash.

Tuesday 19th. I'm opening for Edwin Sammon as part of his Edinburgh preview show at the Shebeen Chic.

It's free in.

Edwin Sammon is Offaly's funniest man.

Starts at 8.30pm.

• Registered Users Posts: 753 ✭✭✭Legend_DIT

The Absurders are performing in the Belvedere Hotel a full improvised show this Sunday at 8.30pm. Tickets are €5

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭Burnbaby76

Hi All...

My friend is running a Stand Up Comedy Night On Friday July 1 in Westmanstown Sports & Conference Centre.

Tickets €10 and all bevies €3.50

photo.php?fbid=225904957437370&set=a.212984405396092.68010.205192136175319&type=1&theater

Show kicks off at 20.45, door open at 20.00.

Tickets available at the door!

Artists on the night....

Aidan Bishop (Des's Better looking brother!)
    Willa White of Des Bishop's "Joy in the Hood"
    Eleanor Tiernan of Tonight with Craig Doyle
    Steve Cummins Resident MC of Laughter Lounge

All Welcome on the night!

For more details go to http://www.facebook.com/pages/Westmanstown-Sports-Conference-Centre/205192136175319 or check out website www.gardaclub.ie

Upcoming gigs for me:

Comedy HaHa at the Mercantile on Wednesday 27th July.
    Indiependence Comedy Tent - Sunday 31st July
    So You Think You're Funny (Semi-Final) - Gilded Balloon, Edinburgh, August 16th.

All 8 Irish acts who qualified for this year's prestigious So You Think You're Funny competition in Edinburgh will be performing at the launch of a new open mic night in Sin É tomorrow night.

Wednesday 3rd August.
    Doors at 7.30.
    Free in.

Ruairi Campbell
    Lorna Forde
    Cian McGarrigle
    Finchie Coveney
    Aodhgán Comaskey
    Totally Wired
    Alison Spittle
    Charlie Smith

https://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=188194361244136

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭antoanto

:pac:Battle of the Axe Comedy Club, S/S Open Mic Nights 'CARMODY & JONES' HEADLINING -ALL TIME COMEDY CELLAR GREATS! + a SURPRISE! Thursday Aug 11th 9.30pm PLUS Tuesday Aug 9th The John Dawson Improv Troupe + a wild nite of new acts with Comedy Award Winner Kieran Lawless MC! ADM: €8 Check web site for student deals. BattleoftheAxe.com @ The Ha'penny Inn, Temple bar, D2.New acts always welcome but must well in advance. Check www.battleoftheaxe.com for details

• Advertisement

Change of day - I'm playing The Gilded Balloon, Edinburgh tomorrow night (15th) as part of the So You Think You're Funny competition.

Starts about half ten or so I think.

Advertisement