Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

MP5 A5

Options
  • 24-05-2011 10:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 47

*FOR SALE* Airsoft MP5 A5 submachine gun, In great condition only 2 months old. Has massive range and is deadly accurate. The rate of fire isn't overly impressive but consistant. It also has an adjustable stock.
    I'm selling the gun simply because I got a new gun and won't use this one anymore.

The gun comes with Three magazines, Two standard hi-cap mags and a Hi-cap dual mag with dummy bullets :) A 7 cell battery (like the one in a M4 or G36C) with the charger and the gun itself.

I'm gonna start the Asking Price at 130 euro's but any reasonable offers will be considered.
    Thank you.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭magliondee

is thismetal or plastic:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 47 Legion airsoft

magliondee wrote: »
    is thismetal or plastic:confused:
    Its all plastic just like the real gun, The metal parts are the sling points, trigger, the flash hider, the Mags, the fire selector, the front and rear iron sights and the mag realease :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,382 ✭✭✭NinjaLmk

Did the Double-Stack Mag or Single Mag come with it originally?

• Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭Contrails

I'm Interested... i've been looking for a decent, well priced first gun. This seems to fit the bill. Would you part with them for 100 cash? That's about as far as my loose change can stretch!

• Registered Users Posts: 469 ✭✭LAPUA

Hi
    What make is this? Asg?
    Fps and roughly how many rps

• Advertisement

Hey everyone, thanks for the interest in my gun, ive agreed to sell it to Contrails. Thanks :D

• Registered Users Posts: 13,438 ✭✭✭✭thermo

where was the deal agreed???

Contrails made me an offer which i wanted to accept so i posted the sold message and pm'd him and he came to my house amnd bought it.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,438 ✭✭✭✭thermo

in future could you accept the deal on thread before sending pm's to avoid confusion. thanks

Yeah of course, sorry :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24 Byrne97

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=72483968
    If interested i would swap you my m4 and a small about of cash
    Theres the link:)

Advertisement