Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Youghal Civic Amenity Site. Open Easter Saturday?

• 22-04-2011 7:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭

Anybody know if they're open tomorrow (the 23rd)? Hoping to drag a load of broken TVs and what have you. I know Cork County COuncil are advertising that centres in the west will be open (Bandon, Dunmanway and Drimoleague) but am hoping Youghal may be also.

Thanks in advance

Tomas

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭TheChevron

You might get a better answer in the "Cork" forum or at least the "South" forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭TomasH

I did thanks. Cork centric head on me immediately associated southeast with southeast Cork.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭TheChevron

TomasH wrote: »
    I did thanks. Cork centric head on me immediately associated southeast with southeast Cork.
    Cork is all regions and all regions are Cork. :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,234 ✭✭✭thetonynator

TheChevron wrote: »
    Cork is all regions and all regions are Cork. :p

Superiority complex of corkonions does tend to show up quite a bit . . .:P

Advertisement