Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Farting in bed

Options
  • 30-04-2011 12:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 315 ✭✭

Just heard a radio programme discussing the topic of 'farting' in bed and whether it is acceptable for a woman to fart in bed alone or with her boyfriend or husband or another woman.
    Then I wondered if Kate Midleton ever farted in front of William Windsor in bed?
    Did she do it last night on their wedding night?
    Did she let go in the church given she was there for one and a half hours?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭mikemac

Did you mean to put this in Fashion & Appearance?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭roast

Women are fierce sneaky when it comes to farts.

• Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭super_sweeney

perhaps you think to much about kate and her farting :p but as for women farting in bed totally not acceptable ever thats what a bathroom is for.

in my opinion is it really that much effort for either party to have to get up go to the loo?

• Registered Users Posts: 33,519 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Moved to After Hours

dudara

• Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

She prob did a couple of fanny farts last night :P

Nothing wrong with farting in bed but only ever attempt to smell your own Dutch Oven

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,562 ✭✭✭✭Sunnyisland

This thread smells funny, should it be here ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,920 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

Bum fart or fanny fart?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

roast wrote: »

Not in family, them bitches let 'm rip right in your face... the worst is when my mother gets in a fart off with my brother *shudder* dirty bitch :D lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,822 ✭✭✭iPlop

kevin99 wrote: »
    Just heard a radio programme discussing the topic of 'farting' in bed and whether it is acceptable for a woman to fart in bed alone or with her boyfriend or husband or another woman.
    Then I wondered if Kate Midleton ever farted in front of William Windsor in bed?
    Did she do it last night on their wedding night?
    Did she let go in the church given she was there for one and a half hours?

id say kate was lighting her farts and queefing all over the place last night

• Registered Users Posts: 23,974 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

Has no-one ever heard of the royal butt-plug?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,485 ✭✭✭Thrill

azezil wrote: »
    Not in family, them bitches let 'm rip right in your face... the worst is when my mother gets in a fart off with my brother *shudder* dirty bitch :D lol

Hehe, that reminds me of my mother. When she's sitting down and feels the need to vent, she'll lean to the side raising one cheek in the air and let rip.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Women don't fart they just cough in their knickers !:D;)

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭Jack Daniels I

my girlfriend calls it a botty burp

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 265 ✭✭unclejunior

i ate a 1kg box of cheerioes one not after drinking, i had serious munchies. the next day i woke up and i swear i thought i **** myself. the smell of fart and **** was stained into my sheets and blankets that i had to burn them after. it took a week for the smel to leave my room

• Registered Users Posts: 1,106 ✭✭✭saintsaltynuts

Personally i love farting in bed and stickin' me head under the sheets for a good sniff.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Eirequinno

my girlfriend calls it a botty burp

Dude what age is your girlfriend..?...she sounds about 7 with her 'Botty Burp'!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,027 ✭✭✭St.Spodo

I don't know, I guess if you're into that sort of thing it's okay. I personally don't like it when women fart but I know other lads who are mad for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,408 ✭✭✭ft9

From farting in bed to Parking in golf clubs

Your life is so complicated, how do you manage?

• Registered Users Posts: 32,370 ✭✭✭✭Son Of A Vidic

It's nothing to be sniffed at really.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,084 ✭✭✭dubtom

I was confronted this very morning and accused of driving the wife out of bed at 730am such was the foulness of my fart. I was asleep so missed the episode, which I regret, I'd have held her under the covers given the chance.:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,801 ✭✭✭✭Kojak

dubtom wrote: »
    I was confronted this very morning and accused of driving the wife out of bed at 730am such was the foulness of my fart.

I suppose its a good way of getting the bed for yourself...

Maybe if people could trap their farts under the bedsheets, then they wouldn't have to pay such high prices for natural gas. :confused:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement