Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

2011 Carlow Boards Astro Turf Soccer

Options
  • 06-01-2011 3:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭

Hi guys I know yee run your own soccer on a thursday night but if yee have full numbers and you know lads who are looking to play let me know as we play in Carlow IT 7-8pm every thursday. thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 11,391 Mod ✭✭✭✭Captain Havoc

Hi guys, I wouldn't mind showing up every other Thursday. I work in Carlow but have to work late some evenings so I wouldn't be able to work it every week.

https://ormondelanguagetours.com

Walking Tours of Kilkenny in English, French or German.

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭sandyhills

Hi guys, I wouldn't mind showing up every other Thursday. I work in Carlow but have to work late some evenings so I wouldn't be able to work it every week.

Hi Captain Havoc that would be great dont worry bout not making it every week we have a few lads that work nights. i will be there at 6.50pm look for Conor

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 11,391 Mod ✭✭✭✭Captain Havoc

sandyhills wrote: »
    Hi Captain Havoc that would be great dont worry bout not making it every week we have a few lads that work nights. i will be there at 6.50pm look for Conor

I won't be there this week, I'm working in Kilkenny today but I'll be back working in Carlow next week.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Bootras Bootras

Are you guys still playing on Wednesday nights? I will play if you are.

Thanks

BB

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭tommycahir

Hi Guys

Starting a new thread for 2011 for all astro turf soccer games going on involving boardsies from Carlow.

• Advertisement

Are ye playing tomorrow?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 mark_loans

hey, we play every monday & thursday at 8pm have a pool of lads to call upon but if anyone is interested in playing pm me & i'll add you to it, usually get at least one game a week ye wud

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 Ianmicks

hi , just wondering is there any games this week ? am available any night :D

am available for a game any night sandyhills

yes every week, but sometimes we usually have the 10 players so its not gaurnteed a game every week. R u in town??

• Advertisement

hi , yeah am in town available any night any time

2 places available tonite to anyone wanting to play-8pm!!

2 lads pulled out so PM me asap if you want to play.

• Registered Users Posts: 25 futsal

It’s a prize that money can’t buy. The opportunity for your 5-a-side team to play at the Aviva Stadium and it kicks off nationwide on May 13th. :)

The FAI, the Irish Sun and Astropark have teamed up to create a league that takes 5-a-side to a whole new level, with amazing prizes, official referees, great value and great league management. Leagues cost €450 for 10 weeks, or just €56 per person in a squad of 8. :)

For more details on the competition click www.5s.ie or if you have any questions, please call 0818 501555 or email info@5s.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 17 blueshorts

Hey

Is there still any games ongoing in Carlow

Cheers

Advertisement