Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

1800hotels.ie - what's happening?

1151617181921»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,161 ✭✭✭✭M5

I booked an apartment in Florence since the ownership change. Incomplete details neglected to mention the compulsory extras (including sheets!!!!!) that are listed on Hotels.com

That would usually not be a problem but the Apartment folks played hard ball so i had to walk away.

its a mess, if you have a problem you are screwed

• Registered Users Posts: 10 xsre4u2

1800Hotels .... the rebirth?

http://us.linkedin.com/pub/dir/Graham/Peakin

• Registered Users Posts: 8,699 ✭✭✭Nuts102

Anyone else get a letter this morning? Got a letter but just cant understand anything it says.

• Registered Users Posts: 312 ✭✭ash_18x

We still havent heard anything about our claim. Ours was over €1600.....
    Will we ever hear anything or is it still being dealt with?

• Registered Users Posts: 10 aidocore

Bringing up the past here, but did anyone ever hear anything back on this or get refunded? I already know the answer, but that is €800 I could certainly do with now...

• Advertisement
Advertisement