Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Helicopter between Athy + Kilcullen

• 07-04-2011 10:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 29

Once on a bus from Kilkenny to Dublin I saw a helicopter parked in front of a bungalow somewhere between Athy and Kilcullen(I think). Does anyone know if it was a once off or is it there regularly. Reason for interest: I want to get a photo of it!!

Cheers

C

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,698 ✭✭✭StupidLikeAFox

Yup, the guy who owns it has it parked outside his house, up at the moat of Ardscull!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 rog1985

Deadly Thanks ColHol. I am definatley gettin a snap of that. You don't happen to know what days/times its normally there?

Cheers;)

Advertisement