Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Third Party Twitter Programs

• 19-03-2011 4:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,428 ✭✭✭

Hey all i've set up a twitter account

But on a more serious now can anyone recommend any good third party programs?

I know of TweetDeck, and I love the idea, but there is something I don't like about it, so are there any other programs similar to TweetDeck?

Any other programs that will aid in my Tweeting?

Cheers:pac:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,221 ✭✭✭BrianD

Tweedeck seems to be the best of them for desktop use. Most of the rest seem to be geared towards usage on smartphones.

I find the column set up of Tweetdeck good for organising activity - one for the main feed, another for @mentions, next is new followers and then various searchs.

I also have Facebook set up as a column as well and I can post to any network from it as well.

• Moderators Posts: 51,683 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

I'd second tweetdeck.

Tried a couple of other programs, twhirl was the one of choice until I discovered tweetdeck.

If you can read this, you're too close!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭mneylon

Tweetdeck is fine on the desktop but I prefer Hootsuite on the iPhone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,030 ✭✭✭angel01

Seesmic is also worth a go.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,675 ✭✭✭Irish Gunner

Ok old post so rather than create a new one

We have a twitter account and at the moment only one admin

We want other members to get access to tweet and to respond to tweets. Ic an see Tweet Deck

https://help.twitter.com/en/using-twitter/how-to-use-tweetdeck

However this seems to be Desktop

Is there anything out there for Android and Apple that we can add users to our existing account so they can post etc rather than leaving it to one person?

Cheers

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Don't drag up 8 year old threads please.
    Start a fresh thread.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement